chapter three

Destiny and Fate

∞ Bae Suzy 

 

“No , Sherlock.” I mumbled quite loud enough for my friends to hear.

Well, scratch that. For my only friend to hear. Damn, that sounds like I have no communication skills of some sort to be able to have more than a friend aside from this annoyingly, weird, human being, Kim Myungsoo.

“Sherlock doesn’t give a single thing about you, Suzy. Please listen to the professor.”

I stifled a laugh while staring at him in disbelief at the same time.

“Says the one who pays attention to what I am saying.” I chirped and grinned widely at him, turning my attention back at our history teacher discussing facts about Asia, well most particularly China, which I have never known before.

Interesting. Really interesting.

I nodded at his words, casually scribbling down the notes that I have to remember, in case this might come handy once I’ll travel to China or maybe just for a surprise test. After all, this teacher loves surprises.

“Well that would be all today I guess. See you all tomorrow kids.” He closed his book while saying his goodbye.

I frowned, disappointed by the reality that we only get an hour and a half for history. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love knowing the wonders of the world?

“Come on, Suzy. Let’s grab something to eat. I’m bored.” I heard the guy next to me muttered.

“Alright. Your treat? Your treat.” I answered.

He glared at me for a second before standing up, “You didn’t even give me a chance to say no. Do I have any choice?”

I stood up and linked my arm with his, shaking my head as an answer.

We made our way to the cafeteria and I urged him to buy a chicken sandwich, which he disagreed to buy anyway because this guy is thrifty as hell. So I settled for club sandwich which costs half less than the chicken one. We decided to eat on our room because we don’t want to be late for our next subject, Calculus.

“So, let’s have a bet mighty Kim Myungsoo.” I mimicked how the Queen of England would sound and pointed a finger at him.

He stared at me with his bored expression plastered on his face.

I cleared my throat and continued on with my speech, “Whoever gets the highest score in the Calculus test will have to give a dare to the miserable and failed one.”

“I don’t want to.” He answered abruptly for me to even process.

“Hey I’m not done yet! That’s unfair. This is the queen’s order.” I frowned.

He shrugged and chugged down the contents of the bottle he’s holding, “And I’m the king so you have no choice.”

“I have every right to disagree,” I waved a finger at his face, “plus, aren’t kings supposed to follow their queens?”

“There’s no such rule.” He shrugged.

I smiled wickedly at him, “Well I made one now. So, back to the order. As I told you, you get to make me do everything that you wanted me to do if I lose, which is once in a blue moon I might say, and I won’t even complain. Now, isn’t that..uh, what do you call that term?”

“Convenient.” He added.

“Right. If that is what’s on your mind. Anyway, do we have a deal, almighty challenger?”

He sighed, seemed to be annoyed by my whole act, which made me grin really wide.

“Do I have any choice?”

“No, you don’t challenger. No you don’t.”

xx

-

Clears throat. Mic test.

Heeeey! Long time no see. I missed y’all : )

I'll be back to updating and  nope I did not forgot this story. I'll also do some revisions of chapter one and two.

Anyway I started stanning NCT U and my heart hurts because of Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Plus the fact that Seventeen will be having their comeback. Sighs heavily. Also I’m getting addicted to g friend *painful screams because it’s too much for my heart*

Please support svt and nct u *u* ily all.

How’s life been doing for you so far? Come on tell me tell me.