007

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 7

*****

Laura's POV

I glare at him. How dare he hold my hands. I try to let go of my hand.

"Let me go!" I shout at him again.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me where are you going." He said to me. Why he still care about me???? He leave me alone before this.

"I already told you its no your businesses! I'm gonna meet my friend. It is difficult to let me go??? You're not my parents or my family... You're just a STRANGER that sojourn at my house!" #Laura you're BABO!!! How could you mad at him???# I look at his eyes.

Luhan's POV

"....You're just a STRANGER that sojourn at my house!" Shock. She said I what...???

"What did you....???" I ask her again. To be sure that I not misheard it.

"You hear it right??? You are ONLY STRANGER at my house!"

I push her to the wall harder. I still held her arm.

"What're you trying to do???" I can feel her shiver. I her hair.. slowly. It's still smooth and long than before... I touch her face... let my hand through her smooth skin.

Laura's POV

"What're you trying to do???" It's hurt when he push me to the wall. His face is too close to me. I feel it. My heart beat too fast when he touch my long wavy hair, when he touch my face. 

"Pretty..." Wha...what? Did he just say... I'm p..pr..pretty??

I look at his eyes. There is no sparkle anymore. It's too gloomy... as he suffer too much.. Slowly, his lips approached my lips.

"Yah... What are you doing????" I try to push him away. But, he just too strong for me. I give up. I let him do what he want.

I close my eyes. I'm crying... Waiting for the unwanted kiss from him. 

2 minutes past...

Nothing happened. There is no kiss. He let me go. He wipe my tears.

"Go."

I'm look at him. 

"You said you want to meet with your chingu right? Then, go." He rubbed my hair before leave me alone at the door.

"Be careful. Not all the STRANGER are kind.." He satire me back.

Luhan's POV

I totally lost my mind. Kiss her??? I scooped my face slowly. Seeing her cry makes me feel guilty.

"I saw it." I look upstair. Its Suho.

"Bwo?" 

"Hyung, you try to kiss her." Suho sit infront me. "Why?"

"Why what?" I ask him again. I know what his going to say.

"Why you didn't kiss her? You lo..v.." Just like I expected from him to say that thing. I quickly shut his mouth. I look around. Ensure that nobody hears what Suho has said.

"Yahhh... Keep it quiet your babo!" I mad at him.

"But, the others already know about this.." He wipe his mouth.

"She didn't know about this. So, keep it quiet." I look at him with hope that he and the other members will not expose my secret.

"Gwaenchanh-a hyung. But, still.. why...?" He look at me with his curious face.

Suho's face

"Easy... I'm a gentleman. I will not kiss that girl if she didn.t ready or hate it. She already hate me. I should give her some time." I explain to him. I know it just like I waiting something that will never come. I let out a sigh.

"Where're you going?" Suho look at me.

"Sleep. You need to sleep too, dongsaeng..." I pat his head. Then, I go to my room.

*****

On the way to Ai Cafe.

Laura's POV

What happened actually...? Why I feel uneasy? Why my heart beat so fast?

"You said you want to meet with your chingu right? Then, go." He rubbed my hair before leave me alone at the door.

"Be careful. Not all the STRANGER are kind.."

That word keep repeatedly in my head.

"haaa.... I can't forget him, right???" I keep mumtered in my car. Lucky, I'm alone driving the car to meet with Hikaru. It's already late but, Ai Cafe is 24 hours. I hope he still there.

*****

Hikaru's POV

She's late. Totally late.... Did something happen to her?

~Sms arrive~

Hon, I'm bit late. Sorry to have 
you wait for me. Tonight, my 
turn to treat you. 
  -Love your Laura-

*****