Bestfriends

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reaching her foot as her legs spread widely. Victoria reached it with an ease and even bended over to reach the other one. Sehun jaw dropped over her flexibility. This is Victoria's normal way of stretching.Her greatest ability is her flexibility, she can split her legs easily without a single pain, even when she's reading a book she sometimes split to flex her muscles. She's also great in bending and tumbling. 

 

"Do you still have bones?" Sehun asked curiously, still amazed how flexible she is. 

 

"Of course I do. And I still have 206 of them." Victoria answered and reach her foot again.

 

The music started to play. 'Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you’re the only one'  Only one by BoA. Their assigned song for the upcoming Dance Showcase. Victoria and Sehun danced it gracefully like the way BoA and her partner did it on music video. They put their serious face as a sign of they are dedicated to what they are doing.

 

 

 

"I didn't knew it at all." Victoria went to her bag and grab her bottle of water. She sat infront of the mirror and looked at her own confuse face. She lay on the studio's dance floor as she sigh heavily. She didn't know anything. What happened. Why is Nichkhun with Tiffany now. What happened to them. She didn't know.

 

She reminisce what had happened before she arrived at Korea. She reminisce what happened 6 months ago. 'All I knew was...'

F L A S H B A C K

 "Hey! Tiffany! I'm happy you've visited me here. I was so lonely here. I have no one to talk to. I only know a little bit of Japanese words." Victoria welcomed her with a hug. They were at a Mitsui Outlet Park Iruma. One of the famous shopping malls in Japan. They were known because of their fashion boutique. It is located near at central Sapporo. Tiffany messaged her that she'll come and visit her sister-friend because she misses her so much.

 

"Victoria~ Woaaah! I missed you so much! It's been 6 months since you've left. I'm lonely there. I have no one to accompanmy and go to our favorite ice cream shop." Tiffany pouted cutely.

 

"Yeah. I missed it too. Now that you're here. We will buy our favorite ice creaam!" Victoria said excitedly.

 

"VANILLA!" They both squeled in delight.

 

After they went shopping and carried a handful of bags from different boutiques. They headed to a nearby icecream parlor and ordered two waffles and 2 cups of vannilla icecream.

 

"How are you and Nichkhun?"Tiffany asked and eat her half-spoonful icecream.

 

"We're dooing good." Victoria face suddenly fell at the thought o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter