Danger

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now going to intruduce our new activity this afternoon. It's a famous outdoor activity called "Treasure Hunting"" Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. "This activity consists of 2 players!" The crowd awed in excitement " Yes! That's right! We are going to pick partners throught this magic bowl." The teachers went out and brought two big bowls with "Male" and "Female" on each bowl.

 

The MC walked in between the bowls and pick on the Male side first.

"Mr. Horvejkul."

Then he pick his partner on the Female bowl. "He's partner for this activity is"

The MC paused in a second and unwrapped the paper. "Ms. Song."

 

 

Both of them widened their eyes, cannot believe what the MC had said. Out of all the students, why do the MC picked them unknowingly to be partners. Maybe fate is doing something to bring them back together. "Ok. So where is Mr. Horvejkul and Ms. Song? Please come up on stage." The MC instructed. "And please introduce yourselves to one another."

 

Victoria looked at smiling Jong in "It's okay. Go up now." She searched for his hands and slowly letting it go.

 

"Nichkhun, are you really going to be her partner?" Tiffany grabbed his arms and looked at him indoubt.

"Yes." Nichkhun answered without looking at her. "I need to go now." He pulled away Tiffany's hands on his arms.

"Goodluck."

 

 

The partners are now on stage with spotlights on them. "Annyeong haseyo. I am Victoria Song." Victoria introduced herself first and bowed to everyone including Nichkhun.

 

 "Annyeong haseyo. Nichkhun Horvejkul." He waved at the applauding audience and bowed at them too.

 

 It feels like awkward and uncomfortable since this will be the first time they're going to have a longer time with each other and maybe fix some things they left in the past and start all over again.

 

The MC announced the other 6 pair contestants and it includes Sehun and Tiffany too. What a nice partnership we have here. "The objective of the game is to find the Treasure Box. When you enter the Forest maze, there will be 7 riddles that you’ll find hanging on the treesThe answer is also hanging on the trees so you’ll find it too because the answer will tell you where is the right way to go. However if you've got the wrong paper with your answer , it will tell you the wrong direction." The MC explained how is the mechanics of the game. Every participants of the game nodded and understood how the game will work.

 

"We can do this!" Nichkhun looked at Victoria and gave her a hwaiting fist.

"Yeah." Doesn't know how to react, Victoria forces herself to smile infront of him and looked where Jong in is.

Nichkhun saw that she wasn't comfortable being with him.

 

In one year that they aren't together, Nichkhun misses her. Nichkhun misses how she responds to him. Nichkhun misses how she smile brightly at him. But now it's gone. She wasn't the Victoria he knew before. He sighed and looked at who was she looking at. 'Aish. Jong in.'

 

 

Each partner has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter