Reminisce

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One, two, three, four .." Ms.Kwon or Ms. BoA, their dance instructor was teaching them a more upbeat and electro dance style."Throw your hands up in the air, half circle, with force." BoA did it first and the duo followed. "Then lean back and have some popping using your hands on your chest level." They followed easily what she's instructing. "Right foot first then left then do the popping again." Sehun and Victoria continue the steps. Beads of sweats are forming on their foreheads and they are getting tired but they still finish their dance. 

 

"Okay, so a little tip. When you dance, have some interaction with each other as if you were talking with your eyes. This can boost the feelings and the audience will appreciate it too." BoA said and gave them bottle of water.

 

"Oh? Really? Thank you Ms. Kwon for the advice" Victoria smiled and slightly bowed.

 

"Ne, Ms. Kwon. We'll surely do it." Sehun said and drink his bottle of water.

 

"Goodluck to your showcase, Guys!" BoA smiled and showed her fist and left the studio.

 

Three days left before the most awaited showcase by the class A Freshmen students of Seoul Art Academy. They can already feel the eagerness and desires to perform on stage. The other performers are also well known in their school -- Hyuna and Hyunseung. They wish luck for everyone that will perform on that day. 

 

"Aah. I can't feel my legs anymore." Sehun lay down and closed his eyes, trying to get some rest.

 

"I'll get some juice for us." victoria said and left the studio. She walked along the corridor and reached the elevator door. She pressed the down button and waited for a couple of second before the elevator door open. She entered the elavator and leaned on the wall. She pressed the G button, which means the Ground floor. She closed her eyes to rest for a while. 'Ding' she thought it reached already the ground floor but the door open to see someone she doesn't expect to see. Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun entered. They stand on the either sides of the elevator. Victoria gulped and looked at him but looked away immediately before he caught her eyes looking at him. 

 

'Sasireun cheom bwasseul ttae buteo geudael johahaetdago' The music in the elevator started to play. Victoria's heart froze for a while. She remembered this song. Nichkhun's heart beats so fast and beads of sweats can be seen on his forehead. He looked down to hide his nervous- yet smiling face. He knew this song, really well.

 

'Malhagiga naegen cham eoryeowotdeongeojyo' The song continues as Victoria lowered her head too because she's starting to blush. BOOM. A loud sound was heard and the elevator stopped. 

 

'Oh! What happened?!' Victoria's eyes widen and looked at Nichkhun. Her heart stopped beating for a while and tried to hold on to the bar next to her.

 

"I think we're stuck. This ain't happening." Nichkhun said and grabbed his phone on his pocket. No signal. ". Do you have some signal?" Nickhun asked her and looked at her frightened face. Victoria shook her head. "I left it in the studio." She said and looked down. not meeting his eyes. She went to the side and find the emergency button. She continuously press that button hoping that somebody will know that they were stuck in there. Nichkhun was still searching for some signal to call or text anyone outside.

 

Minutes were passed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter