Beginning

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuous knocks woke Jong in up on his deep slumber. He squinted his eyes due to sunlight that passed through the window. Half-lid open, he went to see who was knocking on the door. "Sehun."

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for what had happened yesterday." Jongin and Sehun went to a nearby cafe to grab their breakfast. The incident happened yesterday on the beach didn't slip on their topics.

"You knew Victoria before me. How could you do that to her?" The waiter came, two slices of cheesecakes and two cups of coffee were placed on the top of the table. Although Jongin was still mad at Sehun for what he did last night, he wanted to fix this up and find out what's his purpose for doing that.

Sehun sipped his cup of coffee. "It seems like Victoria had changed." Jongin looked at him intently, watching his words carefully. "She hurts Tiffany"

Jongin's anger triggered and curled his fist into ball. "You know she wouldn't do that." Trying to hold in his anger, he breathed in deeply.

"I thought she wouldn't but she did." Remembering what Tiffany told him boost his hatred on Victoria. "How can you be so sure?" Jongin felt like it wasn't Sehun who's talking to him. He's somewhat different. Different from his long time bestfriend that is so nice, so sweet and caring. He knew that Sehun is kinda brat but wouldn't thought that his brattiness will go this far. He's blinded. He's blinded by an evil witch's love potion.

“You totally lose it, because of that Tiffany.” He doesn’t want to argue on this pointless conversation for he knew that Sehun will not listen to him. If he stepped his foot outside the café, their long friendship will be gone and will be broken into pieces. His bestfriend will be gone, the one who’s with him all the time, in bad times and in good times, the one who shares stuff with him. In just one click, their friendship will be over. Although he doesn’t want to end it just like that, he also doesn’t want anyone who’ll hurt Victoria, even if hit is his bestfriend against him. “You should apologize to Victoria. Not me”

“Why would I? I have proof that she hurts Tiffany.” Sehun pulled out a brown envelope.

“What is this?” Stopping his tracks on going out of the café.

“Look for yourself and let’s see if you’re still going to protect that .” He slipped his hands on his pocket and leave the café. Leaving a curious Jongin.He opened the envelope ans was shocked on what he saw.

Tiffany --- Tiffany’s stinging red cheeks.

 

 

The last day of their vacation had finally come. Some were spending it by playing a beach volleyball, some were having a refreshment under their big shady umbrella and some were building a sand castle.

 

 

Tiffany was inbetween Sehun's legs as his arms were in her waist. Pulling her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter