Is he Jealous?

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner come, they were all outside enjoying the barbeque party after the showcase. They all sat in a one big rectangular table that accommodates all of them. On the center of the table, there are grills to cook for the samgyupsal and some side dishes.

 

 “Yo! Jong in!” Victoria tapped Jongin’s back.

Jong in jumped from his seat and turned around. “Oh. Noona! Come sit here,” Victoria sit in between Jong In and Sehun.

“Woaah. What are we cooking?” Victoria sparkled her eyes when she saw the grill and some side dishes on it. She wish that they are cooking her favorite food.

“Samgyupsal.” Sehun answered.

“ Asa!! Yes. My favorite.” Victoria threw her hands in the air. “I really like it. I can’t wait.”

Jong in the stove and put on the stripped pork on the grill. “You know how to cook?” Victoria asked.

“Yes.” Jong in smiled sheepishly.

“Really?” Victoria doesn’t believe him and get the utensils. “Let me do it. I can cook.”

“No, I will.” Jong in protested.

In the middle of their quarrel, a couple sits across them. The trio looked who it was.  “I will.” Victoria still insists she’ll cook.

“No.” Jong in looked at her intently.

 

“Oh. We’re cooking sampgyupsal! My khunnie’s favorite. Right?” Tiffany looked at Tiffany and pinched his cheeks.

“Yeah. Can you cook for me?” Nichkhun asked sweetly.

 

The trio looked at them in disbelief. They went here to show the world their sweetness, not thinking that the people infront of them is someone who can’t endure the scene.

 

Jong In continues to grill the pork. Once, it’s cooked he immediately wrapped one for Victoria. “Noona. Say Ahhhh~” Jong in said and blew some cool air on the samgyupsal.

All of them looked at Jong In.  “What?” Victoria looked in disbelief.

“Just eat, Noona~” Jong Insaid cutely still holding the samgyupsal infront of .

Victoria pout then opened . After she ate it she covered her face because of embarrassment.

“Delicious?” Jong in asked.

Victoria nodded and gave him a thumbs up. “Make me one more.  Your samgyupsal tastes delicious!”

“Me too. Jong in! please!” Sehun pleaded.

“Go make you own. Sehun.” Jong in said and continue to grill stripped pork for Victoria.

“Aish!” Sehun grabbed his own utensils and make his own samgyupsal.

 

Nichkhun can’t believe what they just saw. Jong in feeding Victoria. He gave Jong In a glare then grabs a utensil and started to make samgyuipsal too.  ‘What’s happening between this two?’ Nichkhun asked himself.

Nichkhun wrapped Tiffany a samgyupsal too. “Yeobo~ eat this.”

Tiffany gladly eats the samgyupsal Nichkhun made for her. “The best!” After eating the samgyupsal, she gave Nichkhun a peck on his cheeks.

Nichkhun looked at Tiffany and pinched her cheeks. “Make me one too.” Nichkhun pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter