Melted

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria wandered around looking for the right answer on the riddle given to them. Victoria felt at ease when they separated ways, no Nichkhun on her sight, no Nichkhun that will make her heart jump out of its place. Although the pain that they caused her still lingers and her undying love for Nichkhun hasn't faded --yet, she wants to get rid him out of her heart, mind and soul. It is the best thing to do, for everyone.

 

Sounds of dry leaves cracking when she stepped on it is the only noise she can hear at the moment. When an unfamiliar noise reaches her ears, it sends chills on her spine. She turned her head from left to right to look if someone or something might jump out, out of nowhere. Like hungry wolf that wants to devour her insides alive or a ghost that cannot find its peace who wants to revenge on anyone who will step their foot in this forest. She shook at the thought of it. "It's nothing Victoria" She said to herself. It went silent. She sighed in relief and erased the thought on her head earlier. She grabbed a one meter wooden drift in case something bad will happen. When cold air suddenly passed through her porcelain skin that gave her goosebumps, she felt herself unable to move on her place as beads of cold sweat trickle down on her forehead. She closed her eyes and counted three on her head. Three, she took all the courage left on her to move its feet and run as fast as she could. Winning the game isn't on her mind anymore, it is how to escape this forest and save her own life if something happens to her. But before she can take another step, she stumbled on her own shoelace causing her to throw the wooden drift on her hands in the branch of a tree and her body meets the ground.

 

Nichkhun heard a loud shriek and the only person he thought was "Victoria."

 

He ran as fast as he could. Bunch of thoughts crept inside his mind. What if Victoria fell on an unnoticeable blackhole? What if some hungry beast comes on her way and ready to devour her alive? He shook off his head and felt his feet were as light as feather due to his undeniably speed. Well he just won the sprint earlier plus his adrenaline boost up thinking that Victoria might be in danger. He gasped for air before he saw Victoria lying on the ground. She crouched as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter