Protector

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Dance and Sing Showcase will be held at the school's annual Freshmen Outdoor Vacation on next week. So everyone, I am hoping for a great performance on each and every one of you. Goodluck and Godbless." The speaker announced in each classrooms and the students squealed in excitement.

 

 'Oohh. I'm so excited! We're going to perform CL's Napeun Gijibe! I hope you're going to cheer for us.

"Woah! CL?! I'm such a big fan of her and 2ne1 I even bought almost all of their albums."

"Do you know 4L's Move? We're going to dance that. Ooh~ so y. I'm kinda shy..."

 

They were all talking about the vacation that will be held on a beach, 3 days and 2 nights. However, Victoria just stared at the window looking at the pale blue sky.

Sigh. Victoria drew doodles at the back of her notebook as she remember what Nichkhun said to her.

 

"I love her, Victoria. Please. I'm begging you, stop hurting her. I love Tiffany." I love Tiffany, I love Tiffany, I love Tiffany. It was all over her mind and it doesn't get off there until it reaches her heart.

 

Unknowingly, tears started to fall down from her cheeks. However, before another tear will fall, a hankerchief immediately wipe it off.

 

Victoria looked up and see who it was. "Sehun."

"Why are you crying again?" Sehun asked worriedly. "Anything happen?"

Victoria shook her head. "Nothing."

"Eh. Don't lie. I know something is wrong. Do you want to talk about it." Sehun asked and put his chair infront of her

"Sehun." Victoria called her. Sehun just looked at her waiting. "Why do you like Tiffany?"

Sehun was taken aback at her sudden question. "Hmmn. Tiffany. I liked her because she's so sweet and absolutely stunning. When you look into her eyes,you will melt and will be lost at her charms. Plus, she's so caring that she can't even kill a fly. " Sehun explained looking so inlove.

"Do you still like her?" Victoria asked. "Yeah. Of course." Sehun nodded. " She's kinda hard headed but lovable."

 

Maybe that's the reason why Nichkhun chose Tiffany over her. Maybe she doesn't have the charms that Tiffany has. Ever since Tiffany and Victoria became bestfriends. Tiffany always got everyone's attention. Pretty, smart and skillful. Responsible and humble to everyone. What happened now? How can she hurt Victoria like that? For one year that Victoria was gone, everything changed

 

"Why? Why did you ask?"

"Huh. Nothing." Victoria shook her head.

 

 

Victoria reached for her luggage and got out of the bus. Feeling the breeze of the sea makes her inside so peaceful.

 

"Let's go!" Jong in and Sehun cheered in unison. "Let's all be happy here. Right noona?" Jong in said.

Jong in placed her fingers at the corner of her lips and lift it up. "There! Smile like that! I want to see you smile like that always. Alright?" Jong in continued and showed her his melting smile.

"Alright!" Victoria ruffled his head. "Let's go!" The duo grabbed both of Victoria's hands and dragged her into the entrance.

"Kyaaah~ wait a minute! My hat!" Victoria protested and grabbed her hat so that it won't carried by the wind.

--

Victoria walked on the seashore letting her barefeet feel the warm sand and letting the cool air pass through her skin. She finally decided to sit down and just watch the calm waves of the sea.

 

"Hey." Jong in called her.

"Yeah? Why are you here?" Victoria asked.

"Why are you here? Everyone's in there." Jong in sat down and hug his knees.

"I just wanted to be alone. To think." Victoria answered, still locked gaze in the waves.

"I bet he's still on your mind, right?" Jongin unlocked his gaze unto her and looked down.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter