Back

Victoria Song ; Life of an EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking like an America's Next Top Model, clicking her heels catching everyones attention. Men drool over her doll-like face and fantasize over her perfect shape body. Women envy her absolutely stunning beauty that made their sweethearts break their promise to not look to other girls. She walked out of the gates of the Incheon International Airport. Smelling the breeze of the place where she grew as the cool air passes through her porcelain body. It's been a year since she left , some things changed, but the feelings are not 'It's good to be back.' Victoria smirked and put her shades back on.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Victoria? Is that you?" A boy in blonde from nowhere asked.

"Yes. Oh? Woah! Sehun is that you?" She removed her shades to take a better look at the man infront of her. "You've grown up!" she added. She can't believe that the cute little boy a year ago will turn into a  gorgeous man -- She means a very gorgeous one. Puberty really hits him well.

"Of course Noona. Look! I'm taller now. Huh! Who's the dwarf now?" He mocked her. Sehun really has an attitude but she knows he was just kidding. In fact, she was the one who started to dwarf because she was way taller than him when they were younger.

"Yah! You'd just grown 1 cm okay! Just one!" "Is 1 cm for you, this big, Noona? " He opened his hands wide, to measure their height gap. "Didn't you study in Japan? How come you don't know how to measure?" This boy really, such a tease.

She'll never win against him. "Okay. Fine, You're the giant. I'm the dwarf." She frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Nichkhun! Victoria's back!" Tiffany walked inside the classroom and sit on Nichkhun's table.

"Victoria? Oh really? She's studying here too?" Nichkhun asked as he continue to read his book.

"Yeah. I think so. I saw her talking to Sehun earlier at the cafeteria. What are we going to do now, Nichkhun? "

Nichkhun closed his book and inhaled deeply. "So what if she's back? Nothing will change. She won't bother us. Just you and me. You and me, Tiffany." He went to his table and put his arm on Tiffany's shoulder. He kissed her forehead tenderly as she close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter