Cooperation and Harmony

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
COOPERATION and HARMONY

 

Aom approached the main lobby reception area and showed her permit as a new hire to the security in the reception. After showing all employment evidences - her new hire letter and valid photo ID, the guard instructed Aom to head to the 42nd floor of the building which was the executive floor, while Aom’s eyes were scanning somewhere else.

 

The building was very nice, all bright lightning across the ground level of the premise with different designs that looked like crystals in the high ceiling which made the lobby so elegant and attractive. She felt like she’s entering a five-star hotel.

 

Oh my gawd! This office is so awesome. Yay! This is going to be my everyday scenery, bright lights sparkle in my sight…every morning! I feel like seeing stars in the morning. I’m so excited!  Her mood changed into a high-spirited one.

 

Aom headed to the elevator, pressed 42nd floor. While inside the elevator, she’s observing the details of the elevator. She saw the floor numbers and description of each level. Being detailed she is, she noticed that 42nd floor didn’t have any description. That made her confused if she heard it correctly from the guard that said 42nd.

 

Crap! Was it 42nd or 32nd?? I’m pretty sure I heard it 42nd. But how come, it doesn’t say anything here in the elevator? Dang Aom! This is your first day and you got distracted already? Pfft that Tina! I don’t want to see her again, her carelessness and stupidity is contagious! Psch. What the heck. I passed 32nd already, might as well try 42nd.

 

When the elevator door opened, the receptionist behind the door greeted her with smile. And she smiled back of course. She had to project a friendly attitude and positive energy, first impression last indeed.

 

"Good morning, Miss. May I help you?" The pretty receptionist at the executive floor asked.

 

"Good morning. I am a new hire and today is my first day at work. I am here to report to the CEO." Aom nicely replied before she bowed as a courtesy.

 

"Are you Ms. Aom Manaying? The new executive assistant to the CEO?" The receptionist asked in return.

 

"Yes. I am." Aom politely replied and showed her new hire letter to the receptionist.

 

"Hi! My name is Fern. And I am one of the executive assistants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter