Dress

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aom's brain might have been eaten up by her paranoia. Instead of ignoring the fact that Tina and Due were left alone by themselves, the more Aom had been corrupting her own mind with Tina & Due's make out session.  Who would have known what they had been doing the whole time she was away anyway? Not that they were devouring each other's throat, right?

 

Aom's mind blurred with unpleasant thoughts, visioning Tina's hungry hand caressing Due's inner thigh, skirt curled all the way up, while red lipstick smudging all over Tina's face and neck. 

 

Both Tina and Due were shocked—confused, after seeing Aom being unreasonably shocked. 

 

Suddenly, a piercing sound of fingers snapped in front of Aom's eyes, forcefully waking her up from her delusional state. "Tart, are you okay?" Due asked her with a worried face. 

 

Aom did an ample blink at her, yet secretly checking Tina's face and neck more than once. Shirt buttoned securely. Yes. Lips weren't swelling. Good. No hickies or whatsoever. Good. Good.  All cleared. Good heavens, Thank You!  She praised as she let out a breath of pure relief. 

 

She shook her dirty thoughts off and gazed back at Due with a doubtful answer, "Y-yeah." I'm fine but my imagination isn't.

 

Tina immediately stood up from her seat the moment she heard Aom, half worried and half amazed glistening from her face. Nonetheless, her worry was overridden by her stunned and speechless self. 

 

Seeing Aom in all her beautiful glory, didn't stop Tina's jaw from dropping in awe, her heart was skipping and churning like it had never been immensely excited before.

 

Aom was breathtakingly beautiful, considering the fact that she hadn't put an effort to make herself pretty because she had spent all her energy in making a fool of herself instead. 

 

These past few days Tina had noticed the conservative choices of Aom's clothings at work. She didn't expect to see Aom in her smoking hot little outfit. Damn.

 

But surprisingly tonight, Aom was wearing a tight well shaped silver and  black dress. Aside from its length that was above the knee, there was a rebel slit on the right side of the dress, revealing her milky mouth-watering leg up to her mid-thigh. The top of her dress was protruding her prominent collarbones as one side of the strap was hanging fashionably on her left shoulder. While the other shoulder was bare and inviting, widely open for Tina's eyes to ogle. Damn. Damn.

 

Not that Tina hadn't internally drooled over Aom's little strip show earlier. Though for her, that was enticingly cute yet strangely hot. But this, all this Aom's bold and daring look had totally fired heat out of her ravenous flesh. Tina needed air. Oh wait. Scratch that, she needed a full tank of oxygen, the newly refilled one. 

 

Tina swallowed hard, struggling to moisten her dried up throat. 

 

Her fingers crawled to her neck, loosening up her all-of-a-sudden tight collar for proper breathing. Wooh! Relax Tina. Relax man. Don't you ing jump on her.   Not in front of her best friend. She hissed at herself inwardly. Her uptight lungs opened up as she inflated air unto them before letting out a full blast of exhale. Trying her best not to look like a psychotic maniac in front of the ladies. Dammit it's just a dress, don't be idiot.

 

True it was just a dress, but it wasn't the dress that was causing Tina's hormones to rage, was it? She punched herself mentally. 

 

Think straight. Think straight, moron. She hissed. 

 

Tina had pulled all her power together to lighten her mind up, battling with herself.

 

Think something light, Tina.

 

So she forcefully diverted her mind into a lighter thoughts, like hoping she could indeed date Aom out somewhere very romantic—and safe—for her not to do anything stupid... and drastic... and out of control—where Aom would perfectly suit well in those magical places, she wouldn't hesitate to bring her there. Not that Aom would be eager to go with her in a heartbeat. Tina had known from the start that Aom would be hesitant to join her unless it had anything to do with business. Tina knew she'd get busted instantly. 

 

However, tonight wasn't the night to think about this romantic dating thing, neither thinking about how to please her hardening hungry lower torso. She shrugged off those nasty thoughts and knocked some sense into her polluted mind about the purpose of her uninvited appearance in this tiny cozy apartment of her gorgeous executive assistant. 

 

Due narrowed her eyes at Aom, "You've been acting more weird now, Tart. I'm now considering of bringing you to a specialist." She huffed in a low tone.

 

"Aish! I'm not crazy!" Aom knitted her brows at Due, slightly wiggling her hips while pulling down the sides of her dress as if it could get longer than its actual length. Unfortunately, the way Aom raked her body in rhythm weren't helping the struggling Tina as she swallowed hard. Angels of heaven please help my soul.

 

"Then tell me why did you look scared a while ago? Have you seen a ghost or something? It's just me and Tina here." Due threw a side glance at Tina—whom was still a living shock. Due mentally rolled her eyes and had considered bringing two people instead for therapy.  Oh my these dimwits.

 

"Huh? Just you and her? No.", she scoffed, "I'm not jealous." 

 

Aom's eyes widened enormously. Crap. Shocked by her own reckless lips. Her cheeks reddened as if hard slaps had flown through her face. She desperately hoped that Tina didn't hear her stupid remark. 

 

"Oh." Due beamed an unbelievable face at Aom before she squinted an accusing eye with a matching raised brown on the other. "Hmm. I knew you were a scholar during college but I'm one hundred percent sure that scared and jealous don't sound the same. Neither mean the same. Explain."

 

Uh-oh. Aom swallowed hard. Her eyes twitched sideways before a brilliant solution popped into her head.  "Uhm. We gotta go. Bye." Aom immediately raised her hand at her boss which snapped Tina from her own delusional state, "Tina, I'm ready! Let's go!" 

 

Tina smiled brightly at her, "Are you sure?" her gaze traveled downwards, "Coz your feet tells me they aren't." Cute! She chuckled softly. Despite how funny Aom may have looked like, she still found her amazingly stunning. 

 

Aom frowned at what the heck her boss was talking about. There was no time for jokes when she was desperate to escape from her best friend's interrogations. 

 

She was pretty sure she had worn an equal —quite intimidating— height of heels. She gazed down at her feet and her eyes widened after seeing her shoes weren't happily paired. Oh crap.

 

"Hmm. No wonder this was your record breaking fastest time getting ready for a date."

 

"It's a business meeting.  Not a date." Aom threw a narrow look at Due.

 

"And you told me that you'll only wear this dress", Due jumped her gaze from Aom to Tina to explain something which caught Tina's attention, "Oh by the way Tina, I gave her this", pointing to Aom's dress, "two years ago for her birthday. She never wanna wear it no matter how many times I convinced her. And she told me that she'd wear it only with a hot date." Due leaped her gaze back at Aom with a teasing smirk. Tina obviously felt flattered upon hearing this revelation, curving her lips up, ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter