Stupid heart

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys!

I so miss you all. Thanks for all your patience. Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you enjoy this one. If you like this, please upvote, you'll definitely inspire me to update again.

To all old subbies, thanks for staying; and to all new subbies thanks for giving this story a chance to entertain you. To all voters, you ROCK!

Take care y'all!

**HUGS**

 

---

STUPID HEART

 

The moment the clock hit 5 PM, it was the most glorious moment that Aom had been waiting for on that exhausting day. She was mentally burnt-out considering it was just her first day at work, and to think that she hadn't done any related work yet that stressed her out. It all boiled down into one reason, or perhaps one cause as to better describe it, all because of her clumsy, sarcastic, autocratic, conceited, demanding, moody and flirty boss. Who would have thought that she'd encountered all of these traits in a person in one heck of a crazy day. And Tina’s not just an ordinary person, she’s someone Aom had no choice but to deal with, someone she couldn’t just avoid, someone whom she couldn’t resist but to stay close with since they’d be working together. How she wish it’d be much more easier to deal Tina if she’s not that dangerously hot and stunning, and if her boss’ smile won’t melt her heart out and lose her mind.  

Without any delay, Aom quickly grabbed her purse and swooshed towards the door. Her hands instinctually fishing her phone to check if it's with her. My phone? My phone? Shoot! I forgot my phone! After realizing that she couldn't dig her phone in her purse pocket where she normally put it, she went back quickly to her desk. She scanned her desk then saw her phone that was hovering nicely on one of the random papers on top of her desk. She grabbed it as if her life depends on it and immediately dashed herself out of Tina's office.

As she was fast pacing away from her boss' perimeter, she saw Fern and waved her hand to bid goodbye before squeezing herself inside the elevator. She was so much in a hurry as if there's a metered cab waiting outside insanely adding much cost for every single minute she's late. That wasn't the case though. She just wanted to escape from her almost lunatic but undeniably damn hot boss.

She didn't bother hanging around at Fern's office as she didn't want her boss to catch her and possibly extend her time. Nope. No time extension today. Too tired. She had enough of Tina that day. Her vibes were telling her that there’s a big possibility that Tina might held her for whatever excuses she might have in her mind, that feeling, so she decided it's safer to sneak now than being locked up by her klutz boss.

Unfortunately, Tina wasn't around when Aom left, although it was a good thing for Aom. No... scratch that. It was in fact the best thing for her. Tina was busy lingering around at other executives' office. She realized that it's past 5 already and so she hurriedly went back to her office. It was too late that her executive assistant was gone for the day. There was a little sadness she felt inside as she had already planned to offer her new EA a ride home. Yup! Already. Well, if she wasn't slow and didn't take her time lavishly chatting with her fellow execs, she could've caught her.

Darn! I missed her! That sneaky little creature. Tina pouted. She didn't even wait for me to say goodbye. She pouted even more. How could she disappear so quick? Is size really an advantage to sneak out easily?

I'll deal with you tomorrow sneaky weeny, princess. She said in her mind as she squinted her eyes as if she's planning something that didn't sound good. It wasn't like she's planning to scream at Aom like hell for leaving without seeing her first, despite the fact that it was one of her instructions. Oh well, chances are she might out of her frustrations… for missing her… already.

---

The next day, Aom directly went to her new hire orientation. She decided not to stop by her boss' office since she didn't want to be late. She had an instinct that her boss would have the tendency to yell at her for being late, considering her boss' ridiculous mood swings. And of course, she wanted to avoid all the nagging from her unpredictable moody boss. In all honesty, she just followed her boss' specific instruction of being punctual on her orientation day. Tina should be proud of her, shouldn’t she?

Meanwhile, Tina arrived at the company building with a smile drawn fabulously on her face. She was even early than her normal arrival time at work, hoping to see her assistant first thing in the morning. Fern and everybody else were actually astounded to see her earlier than her usual time in. She smiled at everyone she met along her way, greeting them like a celebrity  welcomed by her fans. As usual the ladies were fangirling again over Tina who's prancing glamorously at the hallway. Her smile hadn't left her face, she then excitedly stepped into her office. Her eyes warily directed to where Aom's desk was located right in front of her desk, which was totally an awesome idea according to her. The moment she realized the absence of the image she was expecting to see, her dashing smile disappeared as if gravity pulled her face down before she dropped her expensive executive messenger bag on the same spot she was standing.

Oh... She blinked. She's...not here. She frowned while puffing her cheeks like a toddler.

She called Fern via trunk line. Unhappy. "Ms. Fern, have you seen Ms. Aom today? Did she call? Is s-she o-okay??" She asked worriedly with a sound of a little disappointment on her voice, but stuttering at the last question. I hope you are okay, princess. I hope you didn’t give up on me as you said. Heck it was just one day to know me!

"Oh, young master, have you forgotten? Today is her orientation day." Fern replied with a smile even though her boss couldn't see her. How could you be so handsome and yet so forgetful, Tina? But it doesn't matter, I still adore you. She sighed as she fan girl with her.

"Oh yeah." Now I feel like a lunatic! She thought. "That's right." Tina replied as she scratched her nape.

"Thank You Ms. Fern. If by any chance you see her today, can you please tell her to see me before she goes home today?" Young CEO nicely asked.

Wow. It's amazing how young master is asking me like a favor, without sounding so tyrant. Improving! Improving! Fern half and half giggled and confused, which was only Tina could transformed her staff into those kind of extreme mixed emotions that normally didn't go together into one statement.

"Yes, young master. However, the lunch is provided at orientation so I am not sure if she comes by. But I will definitely extend your message when I happen to see her today." Fern elaborated.

"Is there anything else that I can do for you, young master?" Fern courteously asked before dropping the call.

"Yes. Bring Ms. Aom's profile to my office. Now." There. A complete transformation of Tina's voice from soft to authoritative made Fern's eyes widened in surprise.

"Will do, young master." Fern confusedly replied. Wow. What a sudden change of mood she has. I take my comment back.

So Fern went to HR to get Aom's profile. She had no idea what was the purpose of extracting Aom's profile since she was already an employee but Fern hesitated to ask the young CEO, so she just shrugged off her curiosity.

When Fern arrived at Tina's office, although the door was already open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter