Panic Attack: Aom's POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Hello, , enjoy reading!**

 

 

 

"I need you. Now. We have a date."

 

"A date? Now?" My eardrums may have malfunctioned at that very moment which made me repeat what my boss had said. Not that I wished I had some hearing disability, but whenever my boss had given me orders especially business unrelated ones, I'd prefer having hearing issues so I didn't end up forcefully obeying her.

 

As far as I had remembered, my weekend had started already. Not sure if she had forgotten about it because here she was rampaging at my house with authority, commanding me to go with her on a date. Reality flickered through my brain. Hello?! Do I even look like ready for a freaking date?

 

Recalling back, I didn't promise her that the date had to be this soon. If Tart wasn't around and if my boss wasn't this drop-dead hot, I could have slammed the door back to her face, ran towards my bed and hidden under the comfort of my blanket.

 

But with all the luck, I couldn't push her away just like that. She was my boss after all, which boiled down to the fact that I needed this job, and not the other way around.

 

My best friend, who finally remembered to breathe and move her muscles, butted in insignificantly, "That's what Young Master said. Now."

Due faced me before gladly suggesting in a very low voice though enough for me to hear, "If you don't want to, I'm totally free", looked at herself pleasingly, "And ready."

 

I warned her with a meaningful glare. Unfortunately, it didn't even faze her at all. She's such a brat. I sighed in disappointment. She faced her back to me and directed her attention to my boss with a cheerful flirtatious—"Hi!", tucking her strands behind her ear as she put her weight on one leg after another. Obviously acting cutesy.

 

Ohgawd. Here she comes. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Hi!" Nny-Nny gave Due a cool yet breathtaking smile, which mindlessly made my glare transferred to my boss with my nose flaring invisible smoke maybe.

 

Satisfaction swarmed through me when Tina's smile turned flat. She got the message. Good. I recomposed myself, avoiding to act as an overprotective employee, which wasn't my thing to be honest.

 

My best friend tagged my beat up shirt at my side with persistence. She had been itchy to get introduced which I had wished I didn't have to. But I didn't want to be rude.

 

"Hmm... Young master meet Due, my best friend." I gestured my hand to introduce them both.

 

"Tart, meet Tina, mine... uh eh..." I choked, "boss." I swallowed hard, "Boss of mine." My eyes widened in disbelief with what I just said, while my best friend kept her ear to ear hyperactive grin.

 

Did I just sound like someone who's over possessive?

 

"Nice to meet you, Tart." Tina extended her hand as a courtesy shake after a small curve appeared from her lips when I screwed up her introduction.

Immediately I interrupted, "Due. Her real name is Due. Tart is our childhood term of endearment." I nodded awkwardly as though I had convinced myself instead of my boss.

 

"Ah." She beamed a face as if she just learned something new. "Nice to meet you, Due." She corrected herself.

All of a sudden a voluminous hair slammed through my face. What the!!!

Tart had released her voluminous hair from a tight bun, cascading her energetic big curls over her shoulders and all over my drowning face. I looked like I had a hair mask or simply someone who came out from the jungle.

I wagged my hands like crazy, shoving them off my face, blowing away few strands that stuck to my lips.

She wasn't going to use her freaking hair to do handshake, was she?

 

"I'm very pleased to finally meet you, Young Master." Due held Nny-Nny's hand with both of hers as she bowed slightly at her. My boss squinted her eyes at me suspiciously after hearing the word finally.

 

Hey, pfft. We weren't talking about you, mister conceited. Well, not that much.

I deadpanned instantly as though I had no idea what my best friend had meant and did a mental note to myself to rip my best friend's hair later.

"You may call me Tina." She smiled politely.

Due giggled flirtatiously, "Okay.", giggled, "Tina. I love that name." she had been giggling that I couldn't stand it anymore so I slightly pulled her hair to put her nonsense giggling a stop. And thankfully it worked.

I rolled my eyes. She had loved every freaking name she had wanted to date out, something not foreign to me.

I was watching every move of my best friend, making me look like Big Bird of Sesame Street for overly craning my neck like a fool. It started to hurt actually.

And Due was still holding unto my boss hand which made me abruptly cut off the skinship between them without hesitation. NO TOUCHING! I yelled in my mind.

I could sense my boss did a little chuckle. Too fascinated with Due's reactions maybe and I didn't like it. Not that I was jealous. Pfft. Why in the world would I? I was just being—professional. Right. I was so professional that I wasn't affected with any of their interactions. Uh... yeah.

Suddenly, my throat wailed for attention in such a perfect timing, as if something had stuck irritatingly inside. I coughed uncontrollably until tears brimmed through my eyes.

"Excuse me." My boss stepped past Due as quick as I barely noticed. In split second she was standing close to me, which made me grip my shirt tighter than ever as if my life depended on it.

Tina gently patted my back as I coughed like a choking two year old while her soft thumb brushing off my tears with care. My blood burst like fireworks through my skin, making me blush profusely. I melted as my heart was bedazzled by the thrill of her touch, skipping the beats insanely.

Was she really this caring to anyone? She should really stop acting like this. I may not be able to handle it any longer.

My best friend gave me a teasing yet accusing look. My coughing was totally unintentional so I brushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter