The Threat: Tina's POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To all readers who left his/her comments on the previous chapter, you guys were hella adorable! *giggles*

*heart* *heart* to all your nice & supportive comments, even simple ones were appreciated. Suggestions were cool too. Thanks. *doing cartwheels out of gladness*

And to answer some comments: 

Fern will not be used by either of the character since she has her own agenda herself. No promises to make Fern too nice though. But okay fine, coz I *heart* *heart* you guys, we'll make her a little harmless. How's that? Fair enough? Yeah? Cool.

This is a tiaom story originally planned. But for Nan & Hongyok fans out there, we'll see how we can squeeze Nan & Hongyok in one chapter. But not too soon yet, so don't get excited yet sweeties =)

This story is not intended as a fast paced one, the focus of this is merely to entertain you with a cat-dog couple moments, to give you some laughter after reading it, might be cute to some but dragging to others. But it's okay, I'll just bear the pain of hatred from you later.

But I still love you tiaom kids! So for now, I apologize in advance if any of you find it extremely slow... and perhaps may bore you to death. Hopefully not.

And for those requesting Tina's POV, I'd love to hear that too. 

So today we're going to hear her POV. Yay!  

But please beware, Tina's a little hyper though. Dunno why. I suspected it was the coffee that Aom gave her earlier. So be mindful of too much caffeine, young beautiful people of tiaom fanfics. Yup! That's all of you guys! No exception. =)

So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our heartthrob Tina J! *applause* *applause*

 

Enjoy reading !

 

---

 

THE THREAT: TINA's POV

 

"Aish! People can hear you. Stop yelling like my nagger wife." I drifted my eyes toward the door for few seconds just to make sure no one would hear our drama series kind of scene, which would most likely end as an action genre having this little gangster in front of me as the lead action star. 


 

I swore her petite size was a total deception of how her tiny harmless facade hands could be impregnated with such a force. Damn those little fists when they clenched & spat unto any visible surface, they trembled the inside of me. I bet they're harder than amass of golf balls when they hit you in the head. For sure it would hurt so darn bad, if it wasn't dangerous enough to cause you brain hemorrhage. 

 

I somehow got a little worried that she might have the tendency to physically abuse me. Oh dear heavens, I begged not to let that happen. I wanna live a longer life for pete's sake! Please spare my dear one and only life. 

 

I wasn't exaggerating okay? C'mon guys hear me out. 

 

I kind of doubted too if she was a full bloodied barbaric male hunter from her previous life and was apparently now trapped in this princess figure wearing her harmless angelic most beautiful face with the sweetest enchanting smile I've ever seen.

 

Ohmygoodnessgracious that face... why in the world that whenever I see her face, my stupid heart just stops beating and soften in a matter of millisecond. I started suspecting I was wizened by somewhat a voodoo charm of hers. Yeah. I thought so.

 

Oh hell I talked too much now... 

 

A/N: Glad you finally noticed it, Tina.  I think Aom was right, you're too talkative as a tom.

 

What??? Did she say that??? Where??? When??? 

 

A/N: Hey, don't be rattled. It was just Aom who said it. Not a biggie. (*author rolled her eyes*)

 

What do you mean not a biggie?? That's my princess we're talking about here! AUTHOR?!!!

 

A/N: Aish. Stop whining. You don't want your readers to snooze with your long boring crappy nonsense POV, do you? (*author sharply squint her eyes*)

 

Hey that's so mean! Of course, I don't. But I bet you're lying author, Aom surely won't say such a thing.

 

A/N: Ask your readers then, I have witnesses. Now get your toot back on track, Tina! 

 

Alright. Alright. Sheesh! What a cranky author. Hey guys, excuse our author's misbehavior okay. Just don't mind her. 

 

A/N: Whatever. (*author rolled her eyes again*)

 

I still can't believe Aom did say I'm talkative. Okay so going back. Stop distracting me, author, aight?

 

A/N: TINA!!! Will you just keep going with your POV thingy?? This is your first full POV ever, so you better make it right!  

Aish! Why so cranky?!!! Can't I get any less pressure here? This is my POV, right? Am I not supposed to have full control over it? This is my chance to express my inner most feelings so I can talk as much as I want to, right? Not that I'm talkative or something. And I promise you this is gonna be... uhm... interesting? (*having self doubt*)

 

A/N: Oh no. Now we're doom. (*face palming frustratingly*)

 

Sorry guys. Okay so going back... again. Now where was I before our impatient cranky mean unsupportive-with-my-POV author interrupted us?

 

A/N: Ugh. (*snorted impatiently*)

 

 

 

Okay... Okay...

 

So…

 

 

 

I drifted my eyes back to my amazon princess again and her red face just blazed in my sight. The word WIFE either made her blush or made her fume like a little mad dragon who was very anxious to eat me alive. Her face was horrendous enough to justify the latter.

 

"YOUR NAGGER WIFE?!! Pfft!"

 

Ohmygoodness, I felt I almost got a heart attack when she growled. Sure did the words nagger and wife in one statement fired her up, especially pertaining to her, that's triple dead-meat points for me. 

 

I instinctually noticed that no matter how intense and scary when she got feisty, the more I found her amusingly cute and still beautiful in my eyes, despite of my trembling nerves. But of course, I had to keep nonchalant about it, before I totally lose my dignity and esteem once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter