Lovers' quarrel?

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LOVERS' QUARREL?

 

Tina couldn't resist herself from smiling during those moments. Either she was having a good time teasing Aom and enjoying her cute pouty look or she was ecstatic to finally made Aom agree with their deal... a deal with Tina's tricky unending rules. She bluffed her with the last bullet written on the 5th page of the contract. It wasn't even on the last bullet, she wasn't even sure if it was indicated on the 5th page but she was pretty sure it was written somewhere in the new hire contract. Silly Aom didn't even bother reading her employment contract thoroughly. She probably focused more on the important stuff written, and overlooked the one bullet that Tina would be using against her... a one mostly ignored bullet by many new employees but with a strong effect for Tina to invade Aom's life... and eventually her heart.


Aom still in front of Tina facing her executive desk, wondering what were the reasons behind those smiles, Tina's smile that looked wicked... and mischievous... and... still darn cute... she hated it... hated it so much 'coz whatever smile her troublemaker boss was wearing, her gorgeousness still reflected through her pretty handsome face.

 

Stupid Aom! Don't you dare surrender your sanity and principles because of those smiles. Every beauty of them are going to ruin your plan... your dream... yourself, if you fall for those bewitching smiles. Aom wanted to bang her head on those bright lovely painted walls of Tina's office to awaken herself. Her facial expression showed nothing but stupefied by the thoughts going on inside her.


"Well... I can see your excitement on your first day." Sarcastic Tina said after seeing the opposite facial expression of Aom. "Anyway, I'll take this chance to thank you for applying in our company, welcome to the Jittaleela group of companies family"...

Yes, my dragon eyes princess, in the future... it'll be a great feeling for me to welcome you to my family... our family... I'll wait for that day. Tina's thoughts were playing again with too much advancement.


Aom just rolled her eyes, Yeah right! You were just in regret a while ago why HR hired me... And now you're welcoming me... What an unpredictable fickle minded monster!! Aom mumbled.


"What was that Ms. Aom? Are you saying something?" Tina asked, for the first time, she called her Ms. Aom. Should she call her Ms. Tina in return or perhaps Sir Boss... Sir Boss sounded too masculine... Nah! She's too girly for that. To be safe she decided to call her the same as others were calling Tina as a respect of her superiority level.


"Nothing, young master." Aom tamed down a little. The "60-days-making-my-boss-happy" deal reminded herself. Perhaps shutting would make her boss happy, at least being quiet won't offend Tina in anyway. If that's considered as making her happy by not offending her, she'd try... all the best of her ability to control herself not to say something bad or mean or offensive... she was hoping she'd survive the boot camp of dealing with her sarcastic-conceited-undeniably-handsome boss.


"Tina. It's Tina." She corrected her new employee. Aom nodded as a sign of obedience. Yeah, she was taming down... but who would know how far she could stay as tame and obedient to her boss.

 

As far as she knew herself, she's a very friendly person, easy to deal with, it's just so hard to be her nice self when she was surrounded by a provocative Tina, teasing her, triggering her temper, and at the same time igniting her secret crush on her. Yes. Again, it's a secret. There's no way she'd admit other than herself that she's fangirling over this clumsy fool. Especially not Tina, if she'd know, damn, that would boost her ego. For sure. Definitely, that's not going to help her either. 


"By the way, after the orientation, come see me first before heading home. Your one day new hire orientation starts tomorrow at 9am, don't be late." Tina carefully instructed Aom. "Stop by my office on a daily basis, before leaving your shift... That's another rule." Tina strenly added, no please, no favor, it was an order.


"You mean everyday?" Aom annoyingly replied. Arggh.. another rule. I started to hate that word.


"Well of course except Saturdays & Sundays, but if you want everyday, I don't mind... I don't mind you wanting to see me everyday. Actually, I love that idea." Tina smirked as she teased. She sure was having an awesome time in teasing her new employee.


"Me wanting to see you everyday?? I didn't say that. I never said I wanted to see you everyday!" Aom defended. I should be really careful on letting my words come out of my mouth with this creepy boss. I always get myself into trouble with the first-rated troublemaker.


"Didn't you just ask it a few seconds ago." Tina confirmed.


"No... no... I didn't say that. And no. Not a good idea." Aom clarified as she wagged her hands on the air. Why does she enjoy to annoy me... so much? Ugh!


Tina squinted her eyes with a matching smile and reminded Aom again about the possibility to work on weekends. "However, if we have business engagements during weekends, you don't have any choice but to do your job. I hope that's clear to you. Or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter