Playful Nny-Nny

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Several chapters were re-written, you may read them again if you have spare time. The plot is still the same.

Sorry this chapter has a lot of cursing. I hope you don't mind. And upcoming chapters may or may not contain more profanities, just want to give y'all a heads up. 

To all new subbies, thank you so much! And for the rest, thanks for patiently hanging around guys.

**HUGS to you, **

 

PLAYFUL NNY-NNY 

 

Aom lifted her hot coffee that was cupped by both hands, gently sniffing the warmness and aroma of her homemade brewed coffee which she brought to her work. As much as she wanted to enjoy her breakfast at home, she had to pass that little enjoyment, just to be on time. Some things she had to give up since she got this job, and she’s taking it seriously.  

 

The executive pantry wasn't busy yet. Thanks to the late comers of the 42nd floor. So she took a seat while reading the rest of the handouts provided from yesterday's orientation, as she enjoyed her hot latte and her warmed blueberry cupcake.

 

After sitting there for awhile, she checked her time and realized her coffee break was about to end. So she hurried herself, cleaned her mug, which she also brought that morning. And prepared another hot coffee. Same kind, same sweetness, same blend of taste… which was perfect for her preference.

 

She entered inside Tina's office, THEIR office, while the latter was busy reading some paperwork. The gentleness and handsome feature of her boss made her steps faltered, dreamily gazing as she enjoyed every bit of her boss' image, from her handsomely messed spiked hair, how beautiful the black plastic framed eyeglasses sitting on her nose bridge perfectly, her rosy smooth cheeks flawlessly matched her cherry red lips twitching cutely while her eyes scanned through her reading material, and up to how her hands gently holding the paper she was reading. If a paper was treated with such gentleness, how much more a girl’s hand would be. Aom wondered.

 

Her little trance made her snapped into realization when her boss cleared . 

 

Ayayay Aom! Have you turned yourself into a male specie? Stop watching her! She's a freaking woman, idiot!  Cursing herself as she struggled to stabilize the coffee she was holding. 

 

Damn. Had Tina recognized her sightseeing longer than she thought? She pursed her lips as she pretended she didn’t take a luxurious time in enjoying her stare at her boss. She casually stepped closer towards her boss' table and put the coffee mug in front of her young master.

 

"Huh?" The aroma greeted the surprised Tina as she geared her eyes up towards Aom who's standing in front of her. 

 

Damn those eyes! Flaunting with such calmness, gentleness and handsomeness... firing up Aom's weakness. Transforming her into someone she wasn't. Never been attracted to a female before. What the heck was going on with her?

 

"Uhm." Aom fixed herself. "That's for you." she offered in a monotonic voice.

Tina blinked in surprise, "For me??" as much as she wanted to shriek in extreme gladness because her executive assistant remembered to bring her coffee, nonetheless, she had to project a calm bossy image. Hiding all her chirpy act of excitement since it won't suit her. A personality mismatch won't look good on her. Which might confuse someone who would accidentally see her chirping ecstatically, and most likely that someone could be Fern, the other executive assistant who started to become suspicious about her peculiarity since the new executive assistant came on board.

 

Oh wow! She remembered me! She was thinking of ME! Woot! Woot! Tina danced crazily in her mind. If Aom only knew what's going on in Tina's mind, she'd think strangely about her too.

 

"It's my thank you for the other day's lunch that you treated me." Aom blink sheepishly. Even though you were a total jerk after that. She scoffed silently.

 

"Have you had your coffee already?" Aom asked with care.

 

Oh yeah! She did think about me! Tina could no longer stop the urge to smile. Damn! I can't hold it! 

 

"No. Not yet." she replied with a curve on her lips. "I was actually thinking to invite you to go to the coffee shop close by the building. But this one smells so much better. And I bet it taste a lot better. Thanks princess." Tina gladly said as she sniffed the aroma of her coffee, because you made it for me, my princess. And you made my day! 

 

"Aish. If it was the same coffee shop that you victimized me, never mind. The first time I had a coffee experience with you was... traumatic. For safety reasons, I prefer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter