Trick and Treat: Tina’s POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trick and Treat: Tina’s POV

There wasn't a day I hadn't thought about her. She filled up every single cells of my brain in her most irresistible ways. Each morning I woke up, I'd eagerly look forward to seeing her—and her beautiful smile. A smile that was either too restricted or too shy for me to see.

But wait. Did shyness even run through the dragon princess' veins? My lips curved up with full doubt, shaking my head. That little pretty gangster was never shy at all. Dangerous? Oh yes. Shy? Hell no!

I woke up late today apparently, maybe too much dreaming while tightly embracing my plush pillow, imagining every single moment that it was my beautiful princess. Soft and huggable as though I didn't want to let go. She could have probably been smashed if it was real. But of course, I wouldn't let that happen.

My elder sister Air's teasing wasn't helping me at all. She was too entertained as she watched me running around like a confused guinea pig in a rumpled race while getting myself ready for work. Throwing laughter at me, asking why was I even in a hurry? Since when have I been too conscious of my punctuality when I was the one running the company?

She was used to seeing me so relax and she always had known that I'd spend enough fashionable time to present myself before going to work. But this week had changed—drastically. I'd rather speed up and be at work as soon as I could. Not that I desired to look hideous by rushing through the door without a care of how awful I could probably be. It was just... I couldn't waste so much time not seeing my princess immediately.

I didn't have time to accommodate my sister's questions, more like jokes, and she seemed had something to tell me but it was late enough that I had whooshed myself out of the door and hurriedly drove my car.

As always, the closer my feet brought me towards my office every morning, the more frenzy my heart would be.

I came to a point doubting myself, was I really excited to see her or simply excited to be attacked whenever little miss barbaric would snap? Before I'd end up gaining the latter, I had to remind myself, as I always had been—to behave. Hopefully, my behavior would cooperate this time, as I always had wished. And my hormones would give me at least a little bit of self respect. Darn it kept on failing me lately.

I finally reached my office and didn't expect what I saw. Wait a minute. I blinked several times, making sure that I wasn't dreaming, neither hallucinating. And indeed I wasn't, my beautiful assistant was holding my graduation picture.

I wasn't sure what was running on her mind while staring at me—uh my picture. I curved my lips up a bit. Did she find me handsome enough to lock her eyes that long unto my face?

And immediately my face pulled down and asked myself—or was she merely chanting curses on me because of my "don't miss me" sticky note?

Oh well, knowing her, it's most likely the latter. It had to be the latter. I knew she'd hate me for leaving that note. But because I was stubborn, I left it anyway.

As I got closer, I noticed the gloom on her face which answered my earlier question. Did I look desolated on that picture which inspired her to look so sad?

I always had thought that people liked that picture so much, praising me that I looked fresh, handsome and smart. Mom even loved it dearly that she gave me that precious expensive frame as her gift to me on my graduation day, aside from the expensive car that my parents gave me.

But how come the effect was quite opposite to her? Oh heck, I always had an opposite effect towards her anyway, why was I even asking this stupid question?

I finally decided to interrupt her sightseeing before her glare could spit fire on my face.

"Having much fun?" I spurred a tease to lighten her up, as my usual attempt.

But apparently, hearing my voice shook her instincts and jolted with fear. She probably wasn't expecting me to catch her. Didn't she ever think that chances were I would?

Her face shimmered shock as her hands put the frame down in such an abrupt hurry. Her hands were shaking causing the frame to slide off her grip, making the object bounce outside the safe spot of the furniture.

Damn it Tina. I cursed myself. I shouldn't have frazzled her. I didn't realize that this feisty princess was a nervous freak after all.

Her silky skin turned pale as her eyes swirled wide with fright. I blamed myself. I should've let her gratify her desire of staring at my picture all day until I'd vanish perhaps. I didn't really mind of her having those desires. They're quite normal, weren't they?

Dream on, Tina.

Waves of shock somewhat electrocuted her whole body, stiffening like a statue as her widen eyes locked unto mine for few seconds before her senses came back to life.

Her trembling petite size automatically ducked down in an attempt to pick those broken glasses, causing an abrupt panic in me and making me scream like mad at the exact moment she held a piece of broken glass.

"Don't touch it!!!"

And my fear of her getting hurt had worsened the situation. I instinctively dropped whatever my hands were holding, threw my messenger bag on the floor and zoomed like a superhero towards my lady. Now don't laugh at me you guys. I knew I over reacted but it was my adrenaline that rushed through me to do so.

I gently hauled her up with my right hand supporting her right elbow while my left hand made its way securely grabbing her left hip, pulling her towards my side, helping her to stand up from her awkward position.

Totally forgotten how extremely close our proximity was. So y'all don't be too shocked when you suddenly hear big slaps here and there. I wasn't too worried about slaps coming my way since her right hand was now a bit disabled. Not sure if that was something to rejoice over.

My left hand chose to remain at its current position, perhaps loving the feel of it as my right hand immediately grabbed my white handkerchief in my pocket—the usual spot, and wrapped it around her finger to stop the bleeding, but honestly more like to stop freaking the hell out of me.

Ugh. I hate blood.

It wasn't a lot but we're talking about blood here—heck it was a lot to me. I felt like fainting. Seeing blood made me weak and useless. Yeah, I was a pathetic coward when it came to blood.

But of course I'd definitely look like a jackass after running towards her like all super power hero to the rescue and pass out the millisecond I'd see blood. Where's justice with that eh?

So I had to act cool and heroic despite of my shuddering helpless pathetic nerves. This is not blood. This is nothing. Pfft, Piece of cake, I reversed psych myself.

"Why are you so stubborn?! I said don't touch it!! Didn't you hear me?" I yelled. Anger resonated through my voice.

"You...you scared me." Poor little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter