B.A.P & Song Ji Eun

Song Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Primary Songs: B.A.P- Definitely Today (Zelo's song)

                       Song Ji Eun- Going Crazy (Shin Ae's song)

Genre: Fluff with touches of violence

Characters: Zelo (or Jun Hong)/ Female OC (Shin Ae)

Today’s the day. The big day. The day that could change my life. I need to look my best. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder how she’d like my hair. Windswept? Gelled? Natural? Curly? Ew, no, not curly. I push my hair back with my hands, and turn my head side to side once I’m done to inspect the outcome. I smirk at myself because I think I look pretty good, but the smirk falls off once I realize I look rather ridiculous with my hair pushed back. She probably won’t like it. After a few more attempts to try different styles, I’m forced to revert back to my natural hair because I need to get to school.

 

“I’m not eating breakfast today!” I shout to my mom as I rush out the door. Usually, I’d eat a lot for breakfast, but today, my stomach is too nervous to eat. If I did, I’d probably throw up, and I didn’t want to throw up on her.

 

“But Jun Hong-” My mother’s words are blocked by the front door I close before she finishes. Oops, she’s probably going to have a talk to me about manners later. Oh well. I have much more important things to do. Like getting to school.

 

I hum happily to myself as I stroll leisurely to the bus stop. My mind begins to drift to other things such as the love of my life, Park Shin Ae. With her ebony black hair, rose red lips, and snow white skin, she was beautiful. Unusually quiet in school, she kept to herself and was unnoticeable to most. But ever since I spotted her at the back right corner of the classroom at the beginning of the year, I fell in love.

 

I never told her that I liked her though. I didn’t even know much about her except that she was a new kid, enrolled only this year, the last year of high school. I suppose one of the reasons why I was attracted to her was not only because of her beauty but because of her silence. She intrigued me, and I wanted to get to know her. However, she’s a bit difficult to get to know. Trust me, I’ve tried to talk to her a few times throughout the year, but whenever I ask questions, she’d give me the most simplistic and basic answers. For example, I asked her if she liked the school, and she shrugged and responded, “It’s okay.” She didn’t say anything else. It’s incredibly frustrating.

 

Although it’s highly unlikely, I dream Shin Ae will accept my confession. I imagine her being initially shocked by my declaration of love, but then she’d blush and shyly accept to be my girlfriend. We’d get to know each other better, and fall more in love with each other, and then get married, and then have kids, and then grow old together, and-

 

The bus arrives with a screech that jolts me from my fantasies. I scurry to get onto the bus and into a seat. I spend the ride to school half still in my dreams and half aware of reality to make sure I get off the right stop. When I get off, I dash towards my school, so that I can find and confess to Shin Ae before others begin to arrive. I don’t want to sound like a stalker, but I knew she usually came earlier than most students, so I did today as well.

 

Again, I don’t mean to sound like a creep, but I knew exactly where I’d find her. Behind the gym door, I watch her dribble a basketball across the court before shooting it into the hoop into which the ball flew through. I admire the way she’s so focused and concentrated when she plays, as if she tunes out the rest of the world. It’s like when I dance.

 

I quickly hide behind the door when she walks to the bleachers in front of me, causing her to face my direction. When I feel like she’s too occupied to notice me, I dare to peak out from the door and look at her. I can’t help myself from staring at her flushed cheeks which I have the urge to pinch and kiss. I almost slap my face when I realize what I just thought.

 

With a nervous inhale and exhale, I muster my courage to slip past the door and strut towards Shin Ae, as if I’m confident and actually knowing what I was doing when in reality, I’m a trembling wreck of nerves. When she notices me, she crosses her arms, silently waiting for me to walk to her and stop in front of her.

 

“H-hi, Shin Ae,” I begin with a stutter, and I nearly facepalm myself. Really? Stuttering? Smooth. Real smooth. She doesn’t say hello back, but that doesn’t deter me. I bulldoze on.

 

“Uh, I wanted to tell you something.” She waits for me to continue, and so, I do. After I let out a huge breath, I pull something out from my backpack and hold it nervously in my hands. “I really like you, Shin Ae,” I  blurt. I then shove the item from my backpack to her while looking away, unable to watch her reaction. What if she didn’t like it? “It’s for you,” I mutter.

 

In my head, I think about all the various ways I had planned on confessing to her. I had even practiced this morning in front of the words. But all that hard work seemed to swirl down the drain when I was actually confessing.

 

I look up when she doesn’t take the box from my hands. Her expression is unreadable when she dryly asks, "It's not a ring, is it?"

 

Embarrassed at the thought, I hurriedly shake my head. After a moment of deliberation, she picks up the box from my hands and opens it to reveal a bracelet I picked out for her the other day.

 

"Do you like it?" I ask nervously.

 

She looks up from the box with the same undecipherable expression before closing the box and holding it back to me. "No, I hate it."

 

Her statement crushes me. I gawk at the present she's trying to return to me before forcing myself to look into her eyes. I can't even begin to describe her eyes. They aren't quite cold nor blank, but somewhere in between. They're strong and powerful, if those words could be used to describe eyes. They seem to pierce my soul.

 

"Why do you hate it?"

 

"I just despise confessions in general," is her nonchalant response.

 

With a sinking heart, I slowly take the box back from her, and when she's rid of it, she turns back around to gather her belongings on the bleachers. I watch her with sad eyes, wondering why she hates confessions.

 

My heart begins to race again when she turns back to me with the piercing gaze from before. "It was you, wasn't it?" She suddenly accuses.

 

"What was me?" I ask, baffled.

 

She takes a step forward, almost threateningly, and without realizing it, I take a step back. "You're the one always following me, always watching me, hasn't it?"

 

Well, it certainly sounds creepy if she puts it like that. But in the plainest way to say it, I may have followed and watched her from a distance. I promise I’m not a creep trying to ually assault her or anything. I’m just curious about her.

 

Shin Ae takes my hesitation as a yes and takes a step back. I hate the way she’s looking at me now. The only time she actually shows emotion on her face is when she’s disgusted by me. I can see it all over her face. Now her eyes are cold, and so is her voice when she firmly dictates, “Stop following me. Stop watching me. Otherwise, you’re going to get hurt.”

 

Surprised and slightly unnerved by her warning, I stand motionlessly and can only watch her finish packing. When she straightens, she’s irritated. “You’re still here?” Without waiting for my response, she pushes past me.

 

“Wait!” I finally find my voice and a will to move. She stops, but only because she’s surprised. She turns back slowly and stares at me. Her annoyed expression is asking me to hurry up and say what I want to say. Slightly afraid, I gulp, but continue, “Can’t we be friends? Even though you didn’t accept my confession, I’d like to be friends with you.”

 

There’s a pause when Shin Ae absorbs what I said before she snorts derisively. “I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but I don’t make friends.” Then her expression darkens as she says, “So stop dreaming and wake up. I’ll never be friends with you.”

 

I run to her once she begins to show her back to me, indicating she’s going to walk out on me. I try to grab her wrist, something I’ve seen in my mom’s dramas, but she suddenly yanks it out from my grasp, and before I know it, her fist swings at my stomach.

 

Stunned by how powerful and fast her punch was, I stagger backwards and try to regain my balance, but she, already seeming to have foreseen that, kicks out her leg to sweep my feet off the ground, and I ultimately crash into the ground rather painfully.

 

“Ow,” I mutter and blink. I rub my stomach gently as I get up, but Shin Ae pushes me back down to the floor with her foot on my chest.

 

Shin Ae stands over me threateningly, and I tremble at her fiery expression. “I tried being nice,” she hissed. “But it looks like you didn’t learn. So I’ll say it one more time. Stop trying to be my friend. If you don’t stop, you will get hurt.” She removes her foot from my chest and storms out the gym, leaving me on the ground with more than just possibly a bruised body and damaged pride.

 

She leaves me with a broken heart.

Slightly afraid by what happened in the gym, I stay away from her for a few months, but I can’t stop myself from occasionally glancing back to her as she works. Unfortunately for me, she’d sometimes catch me staring, and she’d respond with a scowl to which I quickly turn back to my own work.

 

“I don’t think you quite learned your lesson,” she muses quietly after she’s cornered me in an empty hallway one afternoon after school. I blink and look away from her glare. “Look at me,” she hisses, and I force myself to look at her in her eyes. They seem to hypnotize me, and now I can’t pull away. We’re quiet for a long time as we silently stare at each other. I have nothing to say, but Shin Ae looks like she does. She’s just taking her time.

 

“You’re an idiot,” she suddenly says, surprising me. That was not what I was expecting her to say.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said you’re an idiot. I’ve already told you to stop watching me, but you keep doing it. Why? Was getting beat up by me not enough of a warning?”

 

I’m not sure how to respond. I decide to surprise her with an unexpected remark of my own. “Have you never fallen in love, Shin Ae?”

 

Although she doesn’t show anything on her face, I know she’s taken aback. I wait for her to answer. “Love? How could I have fallen in love?” She her head a bit, a faint smirk on her lips, before a dark cloud seems to fall on her face. “When it doesn’t exist.”

 

“Love does-” I begin, but she cuts me off.

 

“Not to me. You asked me if I ever fell in love. No, I never have, and I never will, because I don’t believe in it. And don’t you dare preach to me about it. Love is nothing to me,” she spits.

 

“But love is something to me,” I say quietly.

 

Shin Ae rolls her eyes. “Well, good for you. But it means nothing to me,” she says and takes a threatening step forward, forcing me to take a step back. I’m reminded of the time in the gym when the same thing happened. I ended up on the floor, so I hope this won’t be a repeat of that time. “If you have any sort of ridiculous idea that you can teach me love, you better get rid of it immediately.”

 

Again, I’m reminded of that fateful day in the gym when she turns around to leave, but I stop her with a “Wait!” Before she can move on, I shout, “Just tell me more about you, and I promise to leave you alone.”

 

“You want to hear more about me? Like what?” She asks but still doesn’t turn around.

 

“Like, your background. Your family. Where you came from. What you like. What you dislike.”

 

“Some of those things are rather personal, you know.” I swear I hear a tone I haven’t heard from her before. It sounds almost teasing, in a dark way. I could almost imagine a sly smile on her face.

 

“I-I know,” I say. “But I’m just really curious about you, so if you answer my questions, I’ll lose interest and stop following you.”

 

She stands only a few footsteps away from me, but I don’t dare walk up to her because she seems to be contemplating. Slowly, Shin Ae turns back to me, with half a smirk playing on her lips. I stare at her smirk, partially worried what they meant. Is she going to beat me up again?

 

“If I tell you about my background,” she begins calmly. “I’d have to kill you.” She watches me closely for my reaction. Seeing my shocked expression seems to please her, and her smirk widens. “Do you still want to know?”

 

“Th-that’s not fair,” I stutter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter