VIXX

Song Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Primary Song: VIXX- From Now On, You're Mine

 

Genre: Fluff

 

Characters: Ravi/ Female OCs (Nina- main lead- and Anna- Nina's friend)

Today will be the day.

 

Ravi looks at his reflection in the mirror and fixes a small strand of hair sticking out awkwardly, patting it down. “I think I look okay now,” he mumbles to himself, narrowing his eyes at his reflection. He grabs his bottle of cologne from his desk nearby and sprays a bit onto his neck. He hopes that's enough.

 

Despite always being told that he looked good and didn’t need to do anything to his appearance, a small- no, large- part of him always wanted to look his best for his girlfriend.

 

Making sure to check his appearance several more times in the mirror, he takes his car keys and leaves his apartment, locking the door on his way out.

 

He stops by the confectionary shop just a few minutes away from the apartment, deciding that just his bouquet of roses wasn’t enough. Nodding to the worker on his way in, he looks at a display of chocolates by the door. The person by the door walks over to him, asking if he needed any help. He simply shakes his head, and removes one of the boxes from the shelf.

 

“Can I have this please?” He holds it out to the worker who nods and accepts it with a smile.

 

“Of course.” She takes it to the counter where she wraps it up in gift wrap and places it into a bag. Ravi hands her his card which she swipes and returns to him, smiling. He thanks her quickly and makes his way back to his car. It was almost time, and he didn’t want to be late.

Ravi stands at the door of the Nina’s apartment building with his small bunch of roses and chocolate behind his back, glancing at my watch every few seconds. He nods at each person who passes by despite the weird looks they give him. Finally, he sees a familiar silhouette walk towards him. He immediately stands up taller, smiling at her even though she can’t even see him yet. She has a faint look of surprise on her face when she reaches the door, and her head to the side when she reaches him.

 

“Ravi? What are you doing here?” she asks, looking around. “Is something wrong?”

 

He clears his throat. “No, there’s nothing wrong.”

 

This was it, this is what he’s been wanting to do for the past year. He drops onto one knee and holds out the chocolates and flowers.

 

“Here, Nina, for you,” he offers the gifts to his girlfriend.

 

Nina’s jaw drops open, and she glances to the left and right.

 

“We’re in public, Ravi,” she says, but that doesn’t stop her cheeks from turning a dark shade of red. And when she accepts his offerings, surely enough, there is a crowd around them.

 

“People are watching, Ravi. Please get up.” She tugs at his arm, but he stays put because he wasn’t done.

 

“Wait, I’m not done yet,” he says. She looks at me, confused, until he pulls out a black velvet box from his pocket. Her eyes widen, and somebody, who Ravi’s assuming is Nina’s friend, comes over and takes the roses and box from her arms.

 

“Go on,” she mouths to the boy, and he gives her a small smile of appreciation.

 

Nina brings her hands to at the sight of her boyfriend kneeling in front of her, and a tear slips from her eye.

 

“Nina, every since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one. The one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. You are the sweetest, most perfect angel, always so caring and loving. I want to be the only man you rely on, the only man you lay eyes on, because you’re the only girl for me. And I am so, so thankful I get to call you mine.”

 

As Ravi continues to kneel in anticipation, fear, and more emotions that can’t be named, he watches one tear fall, and then another. He wants to get up, but he can’t. He won’t until she accepts the ring.

 

He opens the tiny box, revealing a sparkling ring that he spent hours in countless jewelry stores to find because he wanted the perfect one for the perfect girl.

 

“I love you so much. More than I’ll ever be able to convey because words fail me. But this will hopefully show how much I love you, how much I want you to be only mine from now. So, Nina, will you marry me?”

 

Moments of silence pass, and he gets extremely nervous, fear gripping at his heart. Why isn’t she saying anything? He would have expected her to cry yes, jump on him to hug him, anything, by now. But no. She simply stares at the ring, not moving and not seeming to make an effort to do anything, either.

 

“Nina?” he whispers. There’s a crowd at this point, and everyone is muttering to each other, gaze switching back and forth from Ravi and his girlfriend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter