Taylor Swift

Song Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Primary Song: Taylor Swift- Style

 

Genre: Sad, melancholy, idk

 

Characters: Hongbin/ Female OC (Park Eunbi)

When my phone begins to ring, I grab it quickly to answer, thinking it’s my friend who’ll be picking me up soon to go to a club.

 

“Hey, baby.”

 

I freeze at the pet name, realizing the caller isn’t who I thought it’d be. “Hongbin?” I whisper incredulously, not wanting to wake up my parents because it’s nearly midnight. “Why are you calling me?”

 

“Eunbi, get dressed. I’m taking you out on a drive because I want to talk to you.”

 

“About what?” I sigh, already tired of my conversation with my ex-boyfriend.

 

“About us. About our relationship.”

 

Stupid heart. Stop fluttering. I shake my head even though he can’t see me. “There’s nothing to talk about.”

 

He doesn’t respond after that, but doesn’t hang up either. Just as I’m about to hang up, he suddenly speaks up, “Can I at least see you one more time? I’m already outside your apartment building.”

 

Now it’s me who isn’t able to reply. I bite my lip, contemplating my choices. I could either go downstairs to meet him or ignore him. But I’d have to go downstairs anyway when my friend came to pick me up.

 

“Fine,” I finally and reluctantly agree. “But Hongbin, this doesn’t mean anything.”

 

With those final words of warning, I hang up the call and stealthily leave my room and cross the living room to the door. I manage to exit without making a single sound, an accomplishment I’m rather proud of.

 

I take the elevator down to the lobby where I’m surprised to be greeted with the sight of my ex-boyfriend. Without meaning to, I take notice of his simple white t-shirt, jeans, and slightly slicked back hair which I loved on him when we were dating since I was a huge fan of old black-and-white American movies and the style of those times. Even now, my heart did a small flip when I saw his hairstyle.

 

“What are you doi-”

 

“Park Eunbi, what are you wearing?” he cuts me off, a mixture of astonishment and outrage.

 

I look down at my outfit and realize I’m wearing a crop top and a short skirt, my clubbing clothes. I look up at him and explain, “Oh, I’m going to a club soon. So if you have something to say, you should say it quickly.”

 

Hongbin looks as though he wishes to say more, but instead closes his mouth and breathes deeply. “Eunbi, I-”

 

The ring of my cellphone breaks in, and I quickly answer, conveniently ignoring the boy in front of me.

 

“Eunbi!” My friend’s quiet but mournful cry immediately greets me, and I begin to worry.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“My mom caught me trying to sneak out to go to the club, and now I can’t go. I’m so sorry.”

 

My heart drops in disappointment, but I manage to mask it with a perky, “It’s okay. We’ll go another time.”

 

“Definitely, except I don’t know when that’ll be since I’m basically grounded for the rest of my life, according to my mom,” my friend sighs. “Anyway, I have to go. I’m talking to you on my phone that I’m not allowed to have.”

 

That explains her whispering. “Then, how do you have it right now?” I ask curiously.

 

“I stole it from my mom’s purse when she wasn’t looking, but now I have to hide-”

 

A sudden silence meets my ears, and I utter a “Hello?” into the phone but get nothing in response.

 

Assuming she hung up quickly because she heard her mother’s footsteps or something, I sigh and put back my phone into my purse. A cough causes my head to shoot up, and I lock eyes with the boy who I happened to forget.

 

“Is there something wrong?” he cautiously asks, and I avoid his eyes.

 

“Oh, no, not really. Just a change in plans,” I mutter, and because I’m looking at the floor, I miss the wide grin spreading on Hongbin’s face. “I’m going to go back up now-”

 

“Wait a moment,” he interrupts, even grabbing my wrist to prevent me from leaving. “Now that you’re not busy anymore, could you go on a car drive with me?”

 

Forgetting that I was wearing lipstick, I my lips nervously and take out my phone from my purse again to check the time. 11:59 PM. Beside the fact that it was nearly midnight, I told myself earlier that I wanted nothing to do with my ex-boyfriend again. Then why was I unable to reply no to his offer?

 

“It won’t take long,” he promises, almost as though reading my mind. “Beside, you were going to go clubbing. That would have taken longer.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter