Love Lost

Human and Wolf

When Joonmyeon tried to move, a sharp pain shot through his head and neck. Just from moving a little, he could take a glance at the sleeping form of Junhui. He tried to whisper to him, to reach out, but he couldn't. He brought one hand over his belly, it was hard as a rock and he feared for the baby. He tried to take deep breaths and to calm down, he needed to feel the baby move, live.

They were in the back of a truck and moving fast over shaky ground. He turned himself and lied there face up, trying to remember what just happened. He remembered his brother, his brother's face, his brother's agony, his pain. Were they gonna do the same with him? With sweet Junhui? What about his baby? He swallowed hard, he couldn't help the tears that came running down.

His mind flew to Yifan and how this morning didn't start well and also, how this morning, the class was so crowded that he wanted all the windows open, that's why he opened the one that faced the river and... well.

Junhui is moving now.

 

----------------------------

 

Upon his arrival, he could already smell the fear of the children in the air. Fei practically jumped off his truck, her children were there too. Her soul went back to her body when she saw Mi holding onto them, all together in his arms, crying.

"What happened?" She asked, kneeling down to reach her family.

"They came and took Joonmyeon." Mi said, ignoring the fact that her hair was wet and that her scent spoke of another man.

 

----------------------------

 

"Chanyeol!"

"Alfa!"

"What happened? Where is Joonmyeon?" Chanyeol shook his head. Yifan's blood went cold. His eyes were popping out of his face. He started to walk towards the school gates. There was Minseok and Luhan.

HanSeok spotted him first, the boy ran to his uncle's legs.

"I'm sorry, Uncle." The boy cried. "I couldn't protect him." He sobbed. Yifan looked at his brother, he felt like he was about to die.

"Is he..." he asked his brother in fear.

"No, but..."

"The bad wolves took him." The child answered.

Yifan was speechless, he couldn't move, he just...

"Yifan!" It was Jiaheng's voice. "Oh my god, I just..." he stopped because he couldn't deny the scent. He looked over at Luhan who just shook his head. But there was one person who couldn't simply ignore it.

"You smell like her..." Suho looked like an emotional mess right now. "You were with her while my brother was... while your mate and you child were!!!" His entire small body was shaking with anger and fear as he neared Yifan. Eyes red, claws out. "You better find them alive and without harm or I swear to god you will never see the end of this!" He said before he let Jiaheng pull him away.

 

--------------------

 

By the time the vehicle stopped, Junhui was already awake and scared in Joonmyeon's arms. They heard the steps, the doors closing, how the dust covered them as soon as the wheels stopped moving. The light went in and the voices came fast.

A pair of arms got to Junhui first, the boy fought.

"Do you want to be hit again?!" No, he didn't.

"Where are you taking him?!" Joonmyeon asked.

"Who told you to speak, monster!" A hard slap came across his face.

 

------------------------------

 

"Alfa! They were dumb enough to leave their scents all over. We will be over them soon!"

"Who will guide?" Chanyeol asked Tao.

"Anyone could pick the scent over there..." He pointed at a path on the woods. "Sehun picked it up."

"Okay..." Yifan said. His response wasn't very useful.

"We have to separate in teams. Where's Hakyeon?" Jiaheng asked, ready.

"Alfa!" It was Hangeng's voice. "Count me in on this hunt..." he sounded passive but very agressive, "...and my men, of course."

"Thank you." Jiaheng answered for his brother. Luhan then came to take Yifan with him.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Talk to me... what were you thinking?" The older brother asked.

"I... I... I was with..."

"I know, this is not the moment to think about that."

"I wasn't there to protect him... because..."

"None of us were. And those were my kids and mate in there too. There was no way we could've known..." He paused. "...and about the other thing, I will support you in whatever, but I won't go to war with another alfa just for a woman. Think of your child..."

"My child!" And it looked like it was the first time he fully realized what happened. "My baby..." he said and started to cry. "Oh my god... Luhan! I wasn't there!" He was starting to freak out.

"Calm down. We will find them, nothing will happen to them."

Luhan's position was bad, he had a brother with a nervous breakdown and a brother who was ready to kill anything on his path. Someone had to remain calm, it should be him, but did he really want to stop his brothers?

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Let me have him..." a very erted voice was heard from outside the small and dirty room.

"Alfa said he wanted him for himself! Stop it!" A growl.

"He is so tender... I want him so much he will make me go in heat!" They could smell the arousal.

"Shhh, they won't do anything." Joonmyeon tried to calm Junhui, they knew they were talking about him.

"Oh well... look at this. Have fun with that one." A voice said and they both laugh.

"Hello Chul-ah!" The lewd voice of the disgusting wolf sounded clearly.

"I have to feed them. Alfa said so." Another delicate voice spoke. An omega.

"Ha, go. I had you too many times." They laughed again and the steps neared.

The door opened with much difficulty.

"I came to feed you" The delicate voice said. He smells like an omega, a taken one... then there were far too many other scents. He smells like children and like other wolves. "I will not hurt you." He put a tray close to the captured ones. He looked at Joonmyeon and a sad look crossed his face. "You are so big. He said you were pregnant, I didn't think it would be this much." He smiled.

"I'm in my seventh month."

"Gege, don't talk to him!" Junhui scolded.

"It's okay, you won't hurt us, right?"

"No, but they..."

"What the hell are you doing there taking so long?!"

"Don't talk back to them. It gets worse... I'm coming out!" He said in a hurry and left.

"What a stupid you are!" Were the words that welcomed him outside.