Lost Love

Human and Wolf

Yifan drives his truck to the construction site where his brother's community is going to be. He just left Joonmyeon at the school, his mate had been specially sweet this morning and Yifan doesn't know why. He even had a different scent, he smelled like flowers.

The alfa was smiling at the memory of the cute omega who left his scent all over his car when a sight made his mind turn.

It's Fei, in the river, bathing. Yifan knows that this is not right nor honest. This is a feelling, that of man looking at a woman with the eyes of a man. This man, though, is taken and this woman is too. But to Yifan, this is also a dream, and dreams end fast. Better enjoy while the night lasts.

 

----------------------

 

Junhui tries to make himself as useful as he can be even if he couldn't do much. At only 19 years of age, he was arranged to marry General Hangeng. For him, it was like a dream come true but it seems that for the general, things are not that simple. Many other omegas told him before that he shouldn't worry, that it was the biggest compliment for an alfa or a beta to have a younger mate, as young as himself. They were so wrong. Yes, they had to consummate the marriage; they mated, just once, and that was it. After the act, the general sat on their bed holding his head on his hands as if he just committed a crime or the worst mistake of his life, and left.

They hardly ever see each other because the general is a busy man and Junhui is only a boy who doesn't know how to be a spouse, a mate. And in all honesty, even if they share a bed every night, he still only knows the general by his reputation.

But here, he feels useful. Even if Heechul is around and he knows very well who Heechul is, he has become friends with Joonmyeon and helps him in the classroom. Junhui likes kids and the alfa's mate is already so pregnant that he really needs the help.

They teach the eldest kids, Luhan's children and Jiaheng's. Now, there are three communities of children in this school and it's too much.

 

--------------------------

 

She smells him, his scent is so strong that even if she is in the middle of the river and he is by the shore. He is not a "he," it is a golden wolf looking at her as if she was its sole focus, and she is. The animal enters the waters in a way that lets her know that this was not a regular wolf. She waits.

It's Yifan who comes from under the water, who appears in front of her, in his birth suit.

They are not completely humans so they can't lie, they both know what the other feels, what the other wants. Their minds are about to go loose, everything in them wants to give in. The human and the wolf want to break the rules, to settle long lost desires, to claim, to taste, to ; but also, the human and the wolf know that this is wrong.

And yet the flavor of the lips, their warmth, their fire, it all feels right, feels good.

Yifan's long and strong hands on her feel better than those of her own alfa, and the plain skin is, yes, so much better than tarnished one that Yifan touches in the darkness of his bedroom. She fits perfectly in his arms, he also fits perfectly in her arms.

Her voluptuous s have no comparison to the flat chest that he sleeps over on. 

And they know that it is wrong to compare, but they feel, here in the water, something that their lives don't give them. They feel love.

The heat spreads, the kisses turn wilder, the moans more shameless. Their bodies assume positions that they shouldn't and the lovers dance in joy and sin.

But reality imposes and life goes on when the siren of the community goes off and even from the river, they can hear the screams.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

They were in the middle of solving a really annoying math problem when the whole class went silent, they all smelled something unfamiliar, dangerous. Others smelled fear, others knew what was coming and were afraid. XiuHo knows, his small alfa eyes turn red, alerting the other alfas. Hanseok stands immediately.

"Sit, honey. I'll go check." Joonmyeon says.

"No, gege..." Junhui tries to stop him but it's not him who does so, it's the beast bursting through the door and causing instant tears on the children.

Their eyes are bloodshot red. They are not on their wolf forms, they are in a transition, fangs and nails out, no tails.

"Well, well..." one of them starts and goes closer to the front of the class. He sniffs the air. "This room is full of alfas!" He lets out a dark laugh. "What are you gonna do?! Huh?!" XiuHo tries to go to the man but DaYeol holds him back.

"Come on! We don't have much time!" The guy at the door shouts. The guy at front keeps walking.

"They said it would be easy to spot the alfa's mate... they said to look for a monster. And you are, indeed, a little monster omega." He tells Joonmyeon. "Are you sure his alfa would go for this one? Aren't we doing him a favor? Getting rid of this monster and the monster that he surely carries inside of him?" He laughs again and Joonmyeon tries to not cry. "Come here you disgusting beast!" He grabs Joonmyeon by the arm really hard and starts to drag him. Hanseok stands.

"Leave him alone!"

"Silence HanSeok!" Junhui says, that gets the attention of his attacker.

"Who are you?!" He asks the young teacher.

"Why do you care! Go away! They will come for you and tear you apart!" The attacker throws Joonmyeon to his partner.

"What do we have here? Mhmm, your face is much prettier, we could have something extra with you!" He easily carries him on his shoulder and when he kicks him, he just hits him to the point of fainting.

Joonmyeon only has time to scream at HanSeok to stay still to protect his class, to stay inside the classroom.

He is dragged along the corridors of the school, he catches a glimpse of Kyungsoo on the floor, passed out and of Minseok holding onto some children, he mutters, "dont worry" and "Yifan" to him.

The leader of the attackers turns around and shouts into the school.

"Tell your alfa that if he wants his monsters back, he will have to give his lands to the Great Alfa of the North!" With that, he turned to Joonmyeon and punched him so hard that he fainted as well.