Chapter 04

Will fate bring us back to each other?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh Sehun, come here for a sec...” Sehun looked up at the boss before confusingly followed him. His mind started to replay if there’s any mistake he had done to be called inside the boss office. Upon entering the office room, the boss directly handed him an envelope. Sehun eyes widen of shocked.

“Boss, am I being fired?” Sehun asked the boss nervously, his heart started to beat fast. He remembered he came to work late few days ago though.

“What?” The boss looked confusedly back at his employee before he smiled. “No, why would I fire one of my best employees?”

Sehun breathed in relief almost immediately as he took the envelope from the boss. “Then what is this?” He opened the envelope to find cash inside. He was confused as it isn’t the salary paid day yet. The boss seemed understand what he’s thinking as he answered him.

“Today is your birthday, isn’t it? It’s not much but go home and celebrate your special day with your family.” The boss smiled at the wide eyes boy in front of him.

“Thank you so much, boss!” Sehun bowed in gratitude immediately towards his boss; not only he’s giving him money but a day off as well? This must be his lucky day for sure!

“Alright, off you go!” the boss kicked the birthday boy out of his office before he said out, “Oh, happy birthday though.”

“Thanks boss.”

 

Using the extra cash he got from his boss, Sehun decided to buy lots of meat and a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday with his family. “Hello guys!!! I am here!” As he arrived home, he announced his presence in which he was welcomed excitedly.

“Oppa!” “Hyung!”

All the kids in the orphanage welcomed Sehun warmly and excitingly. That’s right; the orphanage was his home, that’s where he grew up for the 16 years of his life. It has been a year since he decided to move out of the orphanage and live alone by himself. But every weekend, he will never to come back to visit his home and his big family.

“Ah I thought I heard your voice, my son...” one of the nuns in the orphanage smiled widely at him.

“Mother Samantha!” Sehun ran to hug his mother immediately. Sister Samantha was the one who found Sehun in front of the orphanage 17 years ago; Sehun was only one week old when he was left in front of the orphanage. Sister Samantha was the one who takes care of him to the fullest. That’s why she has been like a mother figure for the boy.

“Mother, I bought food! I hope you don’t forget what day is today though.” Sehun smiled widely as he showed the box of cake in his left hand.

“Of course I wouldn’t forget. How could I forget my own son’s birthday? Happy 17th birthday, my son..!” Sister Samantha kissed her son lovingly before they went for preparing the foods to be enjoyed by everyone.

“Happy Birthday Oppa!” “Happy Birthday Hyung!”

Yes, this is his family. Sehun will always be proud of be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter