Chapter 17

Will fate bring us back to each other?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the four brothers of Kim, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun were also informed about Kris accident and they also joined the test for kidney donor. The eleven boys kept praying for the best and hopefully one of them would be able to be the donor for their brother and friend.

“Are you kidding me, doctor? Not even one of us is suitable to be the donor? All eleven of us?” How shocked the boys were when the doctor announced the sad and disappointing news. Not one kidney from them is suitable for Kris.

“Like I told you before, even blood related family doesn’t guarantee to be suitable for being the donor.” The doctor explained sadly. “Since the family members and friends couldn’t be the donor, we will need to wait for the perfect donor for the patient.”

“Then wait for how long? How long?” It’s Yi Xing who asked the doctor.

“I am sorry. I can’t answer your question. We will put the patient on the queue of kidney donor and hopeful there’s suitable one soon.”

“If we can’t find the donor, how long… how long does Kris hyung have?” Sehun asked the doctor; he was in fear of the doctor answer.

“Not long.” The doctor short answer was enough to send the brothers into a hole of fear and sadness.

“Isn’t there anything else you can do to help our hyung?” Sehun asked the doctor again. He really hopes to hear positive news at least for his broken heart at that moment.

“For the time being, I can put him on to treatment to keep his kidneys from stop working. But it won’t hold the patient long. For few months top.”

“Few months?” the four brothers were shocked to the fullest. They never thought it would be that short time. It’s too unfair for them. No, they couldn’t lose their elder brother just like that.

“You are a doctor! It’s your job to save!” Tao was really angry as he was about to launch himself on the doctor if not for Chanyeol who stopped him.

“Doctor, no matter what you need to save Kris hyung. He’s the only hyung I have in this world. You need to save him.” Chanyeol begged the doctor with tears in his eyes. He was really helpless. He didn’t know what else he could do to help save his only hyung.

“I’ll do everything I can, I promise.”

And with that, the brothers walked out of the doctor room sadly; their friends who have been waiting for the news could only sigh in understanding. They didn’t need to ask anymore to know the negative news that visibly written in the face of the four brothers of Kris.

 

“Sehun…” Jongin was really sad to see the current condition of his best friend who looked like just lost his soul. That’s not the Sehun he knows. He has never seen his best friend that hopeless and sad before.

“I can’t lose him, Jongin. I just found him. I haven’t even got the chance to know him better. Why God wanted to take me away from me now?” Sehun totally broke down in his best friend embrace.

“You can’t say like that, Sehun. Kris hyung will be fine. We’ll find the donor for him. Don’t worry. God will never give him back to you then take him away.” Jongin kept comforting his best friend. He was in edge of tears too, but he needs to be strong for his best friend.

“If only that day I didn’t let him go away from me that day, he won’t be hit by that stupid car… If only he didn’t run after…” Sehun stopped in the middle as something struck him. He tore himself from his best friend as he launched himself on the poor Yi Xing. “Yes, it’s all because of you, Lay hyung! If only that day you didn’t run away, Kris hyung wouldn’t run out of the house to after you then… then he wouldn’t in involve in this stupid accident that about to cause his life… It’s… It’s all because of you!”

Sehun was too angry that he needed to find something or someone to blame for. His heart just couldn’t accept what happened to his eldest hyung. He couldn’t. “It’s all because of your selfishness! Your selfishness that cause Kris hyung in this state! If you’re just agreed to move in together and sacrifice yourself a bit to let Kris hyung be with his two families, all of these won’t happen!”

“STOP IT, SEHUN! It’s enough!” It’s Chanyeol who shouted at his youngest brother from attacking the poor Yi Xing more. “We’re all feeling sad too, but blaming each other won’t help Kris hyung any better, Sehunnie. Like Luhan hyung said before, it’s all accident. None wanted this to happen. None can control what would happen to Kris hyung or anyone of us here.”

“I don’t care! I just want Kris hyung back! If something bad happened to my Kris hyung, I won’t forgive you for that. Do you hear me?” after the last death glare the youngest sent to Lay, he stormed out of the way, followed immediately by Jongin.

“He’s just too upset right now. Don’t take it to heart of what he said.” Suho who has been supporting Lay from his breakdown, comforted him. “He’ll be fine. He’s a strong man, he will walk pass through his obstacle. We’ll find a perfect donor for him soon.”

“I’m going to visit Yi Fan Ge Ge.” Tao was the next one who took his leave. He walked towards the room where his elder brother was resting. Upon entering the room, he was surprised to see his elder brother who seems engrossed in conversation with none other than his parents. Luhan must be the one who took them there.

“What are you guys doing here?” Tao didn’t feel any respect for them as he straight out asked him angrily. Since their last meeting at the house, Tao hasn’t contacted them at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter