At Least I Have Feelings..

Double Knots

I felt arms grab my shoulders and pull me back, while a bucket of water splashed in front of me.

" Are you OK? " I looked up, to see Jongup giving me a concerned look.

" I-I'm OK. " I stammered, while pushing his hands from my shoulders, and stepped back.

I heard clapping, and turned around to see Yoona smirking, and clapping at me. I glared right back at her and stomped over to her, but because of that cursed water, I slipped and fell, and landed right on my . I heard everyone cackling, as I bit my lip, and tried to stand up, but slipped, my skirt going a little up. My eyes got wide, and I pulled my skirt back down. 

Everyone was laughing their heads off while I hid my face with my hair, and salty tears raining down.

" Aw, poor, little, helpless Ji Yeon, what a cry baby. " Yoona smirked.

I stood up, without slipping, and looked up at her. 

" YEAH! I'm a cry baby! Whats wrong? AT LEAST I HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTION. I FEEL BAD FOR MYSELF FOR BEING IN THIS KIND OF STATE! Why am I even being bullied by you anyways? Ohhhh, because of your stupid jelousy?! Because you want Himchan and Jongup?! FINE! I wont be friends with them! SO LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm sick and tired of your stupid acts, like get a life! Your torturing me because you and your friend have a crush on my friends, and they dont like you?! Your so childish, GET A FREAKING LIFE! " I screamed at her, feeling a knot inside my gut loosen.

I sighed and turned around to look at Jongup and Himchan, looking at me confused, and hurt.

" You two, dont talk to me, or look at me, or be nice to me! Because of you two, I have to go through this! Just hurry up and go to Yoona and Hara, I know you guys like them anyways. So stop making me miserable!! " I screeched, all my stress gone now.

Yoona walked up to me, clearly suprised, and said, " Your stronger than I thought, not like those weak characters in dramas. "

Then, she motioned everyone to leave, and they walked past me, pushing me to the ground. I wept, all the tears falling from my eyes, as everyone left, and only Jongup, Himchan, and I were left. 

The tears pushed out of my eyes easily, and I sobbed there for a while, until Himchan and Jongup walked over, trying to comfort me, but I yelled at them, " GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE! I HATE BOTH OF YOU!"

When I was sobbing, and I heard footsteps stroll away, and a jacket cover my back.

I looked up fianlly, while crying, " I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE---" and looked up, but got cut off by a kiss, and I looked up to see a guy I had never seen in my life, kissing me.

VBAYIWEVYEINLGHZUIWEGIUSFEGH WHO IS THIS?????!!!!!!!  AND WHATS HIS PROBLEM?!

I quickly pulled away, and and looked at him bewildered, and smacked him across his face.

" Didn't your mother teach you not to kiss some random stranger??!! " I said, pushing him away.

The strange guy smirked, " Didn't your mother teach you not to slap a random stranger after they kissed you? "


(A/N) Very sorry for not updating :( because i had band, hw, and other stuff X( please read it well~