Revenge and Dissapointment

Double Knots

//// FLASHBACK \\\\

Jonguo tore off a little piece of paper, and wrote " I like you. " folded it up, and gave it to Eun Seo. He smiled, and continued working on his homework.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

" Hey~ Han Ji Yeon~ You look pretty.. AMAZING! " Eun Seo giggled, giving a thumbs up. My white long and flowing dress with my sparkling heels,curled dark brown hair, and white pearl earrings made me look... WELL, not to show off or anything, but I think I looked pretty dazzling myself.

" But... You gotta do something with your glasses, it makes you look like an ultra-nerd trying to be prom queen or something. You got to use your contacts! You never use em' !! " I groaned and slipped off my glasses, and places the lenses on my eyes. Suddenly, I heard screaming and got scared.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swirrled around to see Eun Seo yelling. " What? Whats wrong?! "

" NOTHING! You looking so amazing is what's wrong, Oh my gosh, I wish I was you! Ok, theres no time to just admire youself, lets hurry and go to Hara's stupid, little party! "

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As I walked in , I saw balloons and streamers flying everywhere, and people chattering away. There was a food table, stacked high with yummy snacks and drinks.

Himchan looked around casually, while I gasped at everything, eyes wide open. Suddenly, Hara popped out of nowhere, with her shining, literally shining, outfit. Lets just say, that her attire was 78567567578781233567678789789097543231245678908765432 times better than mine. I began to feel embarrased and bit my lip.

" Himchannie oppa~ You came!! Come HERE!! I have a suprise to show you! " At first, I cringed at the whole cute-act, but began to panic when he was starting to leave.

" Himchan! Where are you going??!! " I hissed and grabbed his hand, obviously not trusting anyone around me. " Sorry Ji Yeon, I'll be RIGHT back, ok?? " Himchan winked, leaving me. I huffed and walked around when everyone was clearing the center, and I was the only one on it.

Then, above me, I saw multi-colored paint raining down on me. Everyone had cleared the place, leaving me to be splattered in sticky, gooey, paint. I gasped, and sputtered, while I saw multiple white balls coming at me. Eggs. Crack, crack, crack. Then Yoona came up to me and smirked, saying, " Aw, poor little thing, get a taste of your own medicene sweetheart. Its not fair that one girl gets all the guys huh? Well, only one guy NOW I mean. One guy thats my friends SOUL MATE, obviously, so I gotta get him, right?. " Yoona smiled, sweetly. She walked back slowly and smirked before snogging a guy. He looked familiar though.. I moved my sticky hair out of my face to see Jongup, and Yoona. Making out. In front of me. My heart shattered into tiny little pieces, and a single tear dropped from my eyes.

All of a sudden, 2 pairs of hands turned me around, and a coat was around me, protecting me, comforting me. My eyes, watery now, started pouring.

" Do you think this is cool Hara, Yoona?! And Jongup?! Jongup! You just shattered someones heart into nothing. I'm dissapointed. " Himchan pulled me out and hugged me, and with that little hug, I began to start to pick up my little hearts shattered pieces, and put them together again.