Deja Vu... or Fate?

Double Knots

I followed Jongup and Himchan, and saw Yoona and Hara checking them out and giving me and Eun Seo " the look. "

When Jongup saw her intent laser stares burning holes on my back, he pushed me in front of me, smiled, and whispered " Lets get our schedules. " 

" Must, not, fall, for, him..!! " I thought as he gave a playful push and stuck his tongue out. I smiled sweetly, and motioned Eun Seo to go play with the kid. He ignored Eun Seo and pouted while he stared at me, as if he was trying to read me. As if Himchan was my knight in shining armor, he moved between us and playfully shouted,  " Hey, stop teasing her! " and attacked Jongup.

With a suspicious look on my face, I asked Jongup and Himchan, " Have we met before? I dont know, this just feels like deja vu or something.. " With a grin on their faces, they answered, " Yeah, you live next to us.. " and started chuckling.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They had acted so close and nice to me even when they had " first " met me, and soon, Eun Seo, Jongup, Himchan, and I were best friends. 

" YEONIE!! " Eun Seo screeched my name, and waved her arms all around.

" WHAT? "

" THE RANKINGS ARE OUT!! "

I dashed over to see the ranks put on the board, and a tsunami of students crowding around it. On the wrinkled paper, it read,

" 1st place: HAN JI YEON    2nd place: KIM HIMCHAN     3rd place: MOON JONGUP ......... 24th place: YOON EUNSEO "

In the corner of my eye, I saw Eun Seo congratulate herself for not being last, and I giggled at her silly act. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jongup popped out and huffed and pouted, " Hey, Han Ji Yeon. How come your ALWAYS 1st?! Its so not fair. You should give some of your smartness to me. I seriously need some of it. " " But, your already pretty smart and-" And Jongup pursed his lips frowned. 

I felt something in my heart start go faster and faster, and my cheeks turning crimson red. Thinking, " Ey, it cant be that I like him. REMEMBER Ji Yeon. NO GUYS. Thats the end. " But,  I couldnt hide the fact to myself, that I finally liked a guy, and he was Moon Jongup.