Text Messages, and Introductions

Double Knots

Jongup shrugged, while puffing out his cheeks, " Yeah, I have a twin brother. "

What. The. Heck. HE HAD A FREAKING TWIN BROTHER?!

My mouth was in a huge " O " shape, and Himchan said, clearly shocked, " How come I never knew of this? "

" He was sent to America because of like his " JOB ", or something, I dont know.. So he left like 7 years ago. "

Jongup said, clearly not suprised or anything. Then, his twin brother ran toward Jongup, and jumped on him, making me confused who was who.

" Hyung! Did you miss me?? " Dong Joon grinned, " Oh, I forgot to tell you, I came back here like a week ago, but I had some business to take care of, so I didnt get to contact you. Sorry~~ " Dong Joon smiled.

Jongup grinned a little, and faced me and Himchan, while we were just awkwardly watching their 7-year reunion.

" This is Dong Joon, Himchan, Ji Yeon, meet Dong Joon, my twin brother. If you cant tell us apart, Dong Joon doesnt have the mole on his nose like I do. Dong Joon, meet my friend, Himchan, and my other friend, if she's still not mad at me, Ji Yeon. "

Dong Joon smiled warmley at us, and introduced himself, " Hi, I'm Dong Joon. "

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After a hearty meal, and talking with Dong Joon, I walked back into class, and sat down. We had 15 minutes of break left before we would start, and I lazily sighed, as I sat down. I noticed a bright pink, glittery phone on the floor, and picked it up. I turned it on to see whos owner it was, but on the notifications, I saw my name.

" I think we totally got Ji Yeon, right? "

I frowned, and although I knew it would be wrong, I opened up the phone, and read the text messages.

" Hey Dong Joon, can you do me a favor? "

" Sure, whats up? "

" Your coming this week right? I need you to act as your brother at my party.. Theres this girl thats SUPER annoying, and she clinging on to Jongup, she's super eww! Ugliest thing ever! I just need you to bring out your actor side out, she's been bugging your brother A LOT. No kidding, he even said to her to get lost! Like 20 times now! "

" She's bugging my brother? Wow, what a loser, but I dont want to carry out your plan or whatever.. -_- "

" You wont do it? What if I expose THAT? "

" FINE. What is it?! "

" I need you to kiss me in front of her, so she'll finally realize " JONGUP " doesnt give anything about her. So her heart can break, and she'll stop annoying your brother. "

" Fine, but you promise you wont expose it, right? "

" Promise if you do it, and keep your mouth shut about it. "

" It's a deal. "

////

So. Dong Joon and Yoona set me up..?

Furious, I ran to go find them, and clutching Yoona's phone in my hand.

////

" HEY!! You set me up?! " I screeched at Yoona's face, in front of the whole cafe, with everyone in it, watching and listening intently

" You fraud! Ididnt know you were this bad a person. " I screamed, steam coming out of my ears, my fists clenched up. I shoved her text message at her face, while her face was having a nervous breakdown, thinking what to say to defend herself.

She smacked me across the cheek as her defense, and looked around nervously, with fear, and anger. I stared at her with burning eyes, and was about to smack her right across the face again, but then, I felt hands grab me away before a bucket of water was going to soak me.

Kinda long... Sorry ;)

Did you like the chapter? Leave a comment below if you liked it.. Or didnt...

STAY TUNED~~

bye~~ ( sorry for the bad ending..)