The Angels...And The Devils

Double Knots

First day of high school. This was going to be a piece of cake. I smirked as I turned around to see my best friend,  Yoon Eun Seo.

{ YOON EUN SEO }

Best friend of Ji Yeon. Born from a average family, they're family owns a small sushi shop.

Is jealous of the families that are rich, overall smart, and is pretty much just an average person.

 She was dripping with sweat and biting her nails as she looked around. Right then, to ruin the nice atmosphere, I saw my rival, Park Yoona and her bestie, Choi Hara. 

Aish, what kind of bad luck was this on my first day. What's with her way of wearing her uniform?! She wasn't some model was she?! And her stinky perfume that smelled like grandmas that you could smell from a mile away. Revolting. I felt like throwing up. I exhaled and thought,

" Let's not start the first day with a bad note.."

Just then, Yoona and Hara sashayed over here with a disapproving look and tsked while they went in. I glared at their backs and made a face, while Eun Seo admired the two.

" Hey! Their our rivals! Remember how they were jerks?! Wake up! "

I yelled at her face.

" But, how are they so perfect..? Wow. Amazing bodies, pretty, rich, and has handsome guys lining up to date them! How is that even possible?! "

She pouted while she sighed. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see 2 handsome guys walking toward me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Their name tags were dangling from their perfectly ironed and clean uniforms. " Wow. " I thought as I stared at them. Kim HimChan. Moon JongUp. Wow. I shook my head and exhaled. I had to remember my vow and not think about these terrible thoughts. They walked up to me and said hi. I cleared my throat and said, " Hi, my names Han Ji Yeon. Nice to meet you! " And smiled. HimChan smiled and said" I'm Himchan, and this is Jongup. " Jongup took his hand out of his pocket and waved. One side of me said, "Look, they're handsome~~ and even polite! Look at that! " And anther side said " Concentrate! This isn't a time to do these stupid things! "  I couldn't tell which was the angel and which was the devil. I shook my head and bit my lip. Jongup saw me and chuckled, he commented, " Your cute. " And walked away. Wow. What a way to leave a girl hopeful, huh. I stood there confused but cheeks a pink tint. Aish. Fooled again by those kinds of stupid words. " He's definately a player. " I thought.