A Suprise For Everyone

Double Knots

Jongup came walking through the door, in the middle of class, and plopped next to me, after giving the teacher a pass.

" How was Yoona's party? Was it fun? I had an emergency to go to, so I couldnt make it. " He smiled, as I looked down at my shoes, thinking about Jongup, kissing Yoona. Tearing up, I looked up at him and glared at him, saying, " I think you would know the best how her party was. "

Is he testing me or something?! Steam was coming out of my ears, and I exhaled as I turned around again.

And just then, the bell rang, and I marched out of class, gripping my text books and binders.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jongup was right behind me when I skidded out of class, asking me, " What are you talking about? I wasnt there, I had to go to my grandpa's funeral, so I had to skip the part and ...... blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah. "

I turned around, and glared at him, looking at him dead in the eye. " I saw you. And I just cant believe you. Your a horrible person, so stop talking to me! I HATE you!!" I screeched, nearly about to burst out crying, from everything I had saw and felt at that stupid party.

I felt a arm around my neck turn me around, and I instantly knew it was Himchan, always saving the day for me. He walked me away, but stopped when Jongup's hand was on his arm, stopping him. He turned around and whispered,

" Let go, you don----------" " STUDENTS!! We have a new student, Moon Dong Joon! Please welcome him warmly! "

The principal yelled on the microphone, making us all jump up.

I squinted my eyes, to see the new student, and saw someone who looked just like Jongup. I looked at Jongup, then back at the student, befuddled.

" HYUNG!! " Dong Joon exclaimed, looking at Jongup, with the same bright smile as him.

" Dong Joon? What is he doing here..? " Jongup muttered, frowning in confusion.

Bewildered, Himchan and I both said at once, " YOU HAD A TWIN BROTHER? "

Aha. Short chapter..? School . Homework is so troublesome. UGHHHHHH...

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 8!!!!

i will update soon dont worry!

( p.s.if there are errors in grammar, or whatever, sorry ~-~ )