Party Time and Flashbacks?

Double Knots

Aish. Falling in love with your friend (ahemMoonJongupahem) was such a pain in the . Whenever I see him, I always try to fix my hair or smooth out my uniform skirt out of habit. Ugh. I sighed and day dreamt about Jongup for a while until someone blew into my ear, making me wake up from my fluffy day dream.

/////Flashback/////

" HEY! Han Ji Yeon! Come to the park at 7! " Jongup yelled, as I was walking out of class, going home.

I arrived at the park, and looked around, searching for Jongup. I spotted him, and gave him a perplexed look.

I slowly walked over and peered at him suspiciously. He smiled, and grabbed my arm, and pulled me near him.

" Don't worry Yeoni~ I dont bite~ " He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and tried to pull away, but Jongup had a strong grip. " Do you wanna go for a walk? " He smiled, letting me go. " Are you serious, you called me out for this? " I frowned, crossing my arms. " Yes~ " He snatched my hands and decided to go stroll anyways. I rubbed my arms, it was freezing, and I had forgotten to take my jacket with me.

Jongup spied at me rubbing my arms, took off his jacket, and put it on me, saying, " Jeez, why didn't you bring a jacket or something, now I'm going to be all cold." I frowned and said, " You take back your jacket then! " And tried to take his big jacket off, but he stopped me and smiled, " Dont, you can keep it. I'm fine~ You'll get a cold if you dont wear it. " And put his hand in mine while sighing, " Your hands are so warm! Haha.. "

/////End of Flashback/////

" Hey, what are you dreaming about? " Himchan laughed, while staring intently at me. I laughed and pushed Himchan's face out of my sight.

" Dreaming about me? " He smiled, closer to my face this time. I rolled my eyes and layed my head on the table, and he also layed his head on the table, looking into my eyes.

" No~ " I whined while he laughed, trying to make me say that I was dreaming about him, while grabbing my hands. " My hands are cold~ " Himchan pouted, grabbing my warm hands and holding them between his. He closed his eyes and exhaled, and I blushed, and smiled. In ways, Himchan seemed like a little child a lot of times. I snapped into reality and thought, WHAT AM I THINKING I MUST BE CRAZY AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

" Himchan oppa~!! " I heard annoying high pitched noises that sounded like mesquitos coming to me. Ugh. Yoona and Hara.

Himchan's eyes opened and looked up at Hara, she was OBVIOUSLY trying to get Himchans attention with her looks. Ew. " Oppa~ Can you come to my party tonight at 7?~" Hara purred, giggling and smiling. Himchan smiled and--

HIMCHAN SMILED AT THAT DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, PLASTIC GIRL???????!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???!!! WAIT AM I GETTING JELOUS?! AISH!

Himchan smiled and answered, " Sure. " and Hara smiled and gave him invitation with all the other details, and he smiled WARMLEY at her, and she left.

He laid his head back down, and chuckled. Just then, Jongup strolled and looked back at Yoona and Hara while questioning Himchan, " What is that? The invitation? " " Yeah, did you get one? " " Yup! From Yoona. "

Wait. So Yoona is trying to hit on Jongup and Hara is hitting on Himchan?! DAEBAK. WHAT ARE THEY? FOXES?

Annoyed, I stood up and tried to leave until Himchan grabbed my arm, pulled me into a hug, and whispered, " Are you jelous~? If your so worried, will you come with me to the party? "

 

Sorry for not updating for people who actually read it LOL but eh, this is going to be a fast story! So be ready! I'll update soon! Byez~