Party time ( Himchan POV ) and After~

Double Knots

////// HIMCHAN POV \\\\\\\\

I felt guilty when I left with Hara when she forcefully pulled me somewhere, when Ji Yeon obviously couldnt trust anyone there..

" Himchannie oppa~ I heard you like white chocolate, so I personally made these! Please accept these~ " Hara gave me a heart shaped container, wrapped all pretty. I forcefully smiled and said, " Thanks, I'll eat it well. " Why does she give me these annoying things? She's not even my type.. I thought.

She twirled her fingers playfully and acted cute, while inside, I mentally threw up. Then, I heard a SPLASH, a WHOOP WHOOP! , and lots of laughing from where I left Ji Yeon, and my fingers turned cold. Hara smirked, and while I was half-way turned around, she forcfully hugged me.

" HEY, get off me! " I sternly said, trying to shake her off.

" But oppa~ Dont leave~", she looked over his shouler for a second, smirking at the crowd and paint splattered Ji Yeon, " We just started a conversation~ "

" Psh, you were in a converstion with me, but I never was in a conversation with you.. :P " I thought, mentally rolling my eyes. I was about to turn around to see what she was demon-like smirking at, but then,------- she grabbed the sides of my cheeks and forcefully ALMOST planted her lips on mine. I jerked back RIGHT before she did, and glared at her, saying, " WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?! "

After, I turned around to see Ji Yeon, all covered in paint, and being hit by eggs. My eyes widened and I sprinted there, faster than I had ever ran in my life. Of course, I left Hara's precious chocolate hearts on the floor, when I left.

I darted there, and whispered, " Are you ok? " Tears rolled down her paint splattered cheecks, and I instantly knew what my answer was. I put my coat on around her shoulders, and embraced her, and then I saw Jongup, kissing Yoona. I got mad and yelled at him, saying how disappointed I was in him.

Jongup had told me that he had confessed to her, the day before he kissed Yoona in front of Ji Yeon, and that he really liked Ji Yeon, but here he was, kissing a different girl.

I knew Ji Yeon's heart was already broken, and torn, and ripped. I brought her outside, and hugged her, saying, " Jongup was always a jerk, forget about him.. "

/// JI YEON POV \\\

The moment Himchan hugged me, I felt instantly better, but my crying didnt stop, I was furious. How could some guy confess to me, and I also like him, then how could he just kiss a different girl in front of me?!

Himchan embraced me until my pouring tears turned into little hiccups, and the paint on me was all dry, but I couldnt let go of him. He tried to pull me off of him, but I wrapped my arms around him, making him stuck. He laughed and also put his arms around me, resting his head on mine, and I relaxed, feeling safe, and protected in his arms.

I think I was starting my next little love rollercoaster again, but maybe, just maybe, I think this one wont be as wild as my last one..

Himchan was slowly creeping his way into my heart. Aish. I broke my vow 2 times now. What the heck is wrong with me..?!

HEY GUYS lol sorry if theres any mispelled things or grammer issues -.- but OH WHALE

Thanks for reading CHAPTER 5 of DOUBLE KNOTS! chapter 6 coming up soon~ :) to those who read my story daily :P