Realizations and Promises

Going Through

 

 

Two hooded heads poked out from behind the big pillar in an apartment building in downtown Seoul. The long haired girl pulled down the shorter hair girl when she attempted to get out of their hiding spot.

 “Yah! Dara-ah, what the heck are you trying to do? Get back here!” Bom said  in a hushed tone.

            “I was trying to see if he is still there, I can’t see from here!” Dara replied in a hushed tone as well.

             “Oh, I know he’s still there, I can still feel his dark aura around the place trying to lure me into his evil plans!”

 

            “Your imagination is really helpful right now, Bom.” Dara said, voice filled with sarcasm. “Aigoo, I can’t take this anymore, I’m going there right now, and check if he’s still there. And besides, he doesn’t know me so it’s okay. Just wait here, okay?”

            “Be careful Ssantokki, aigoo we don’t know how that hwangja’s mind works. Aigoo.” Bom replied

 

Dara carefully went out of their hiding spot and casually walked towards Bom’s apartment door which is a few meters away from where they were hiding.

 

            ‘I hope he’s not there, I hope he’s not there, I hope he’s not the---oh, what are these?’

Three bouquets of red roses together with a bonsai tree are placed in Bom’s door. Dara crouched down and looked at the card attached on the bonsai tree.

 

            “A bonsai cherry tree for you, butterfly, to remind you of our forgotten past.”

 

            Dara stared blankly at the card on the bonsai tree. She remembered her dream where she was surrounded with cherry trees in full bloom and a guy calling her butterfly. Thinking about the dream right now, Dara can’t help but feel a sense of familiarity about the whole scene. Somehow, she knows that she has been in that place before. At her dream, at that moment, she knows that she was in that place. Remembering it now, the feeling of happiness, giddiness and love unconsciously spread out through her. Dara closed her eyes and she thought she felt the wind filled with the scent of cherry blossoms caress her face. Felt the soft grass beneath her feet. Dara unconsciously smiled. Surprised with the sudden feeling and the weird smile, Dara hastily opened her eyes and the sight of red roses and cherry bonsai tree greeted her.

 

            “What is this bonsai cherry tree doing here? Butterfly? Just like in my dream. But why was that hwangja calling Bom butterfly? Could it be Bom? Bom is the woman in my dream?” Dara thought. Could it be a part of Bom’s past life and somehow she dreamt about it? She got a glimpse about Bom and the mysterious man?

 She couldn’t help but feel a little prick in her heart when she thinks that maybe, in some sort of freaky happenings, she dreamt of Bom and the mysterious guy’s secret meeting. She dreamt of Bom and not her, she dreamt of Bom talking to the mysterious guy.

Dara can’t help but feel a little tinge of jealousy in her heart when she thinks that it was Bom instead of her that guy was calling his butterfly. Unconsciously, deep down in her heart, a part where she doesn’t know that such nook exists, a wound opened up again bleeding another fresh set of sadness, of heartaches and of loneliness.

 

“Yahh Sssantokki!” Bom said cautiously walked towards the oblivious Dara while looking around the hallway.

“Aigoo.. aigoo.. aigoo.. what the heck am I thinking? Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” Dara kept on mumbling to herself while softly hitting her head “Past life? What the heck? What the??? “ Dara continued to mumble to herself.

“Hey, Ssanntokkii!” Bom nudged Dara who is still on the floor looking at gifts.

“ OH MY GAD!!!!!!! I’m getting crazy!! Oh nooOOOOOO! GAHHHHH “ Dara screamed loudly

*smack*

“Yah!!! Ssssanntokkii!! What the heck is wrong with YOU??” Bom looked at Dara weirdly.

“Oh, Bommiee-ahh!!! I’m getting crazy!! Get me to the mental hospital! Ppalliiii!!!!”

“Ommoo what happened to you??? And what are these stuffs?” Bom looked down at the roses.

“Errmmm, gifts?”

“Tsk, I can see that you paboo! Come inside now! If that hwangja comes back again, I’ll definitely punch him in the face!” Bom exclaimed and entered the key to her door. Dara who is still lost to her weird reverie and weird feelings remained sitting on the floor.

“Aishtt, what’s with this girl??” Bom asked herself. She opened the door, went back to Dara and carried her inside.

Before closing back the door, Bom looked at the cherry bonsai tree and can’t help but smile. She took it with her inside her room and placed it at the coffee table beside Dara who is now engrossed with a magazine full of items in skull design.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Far away, a man smiled.

 “As always, she is a reliable one” He chuckled.

The man looked down at his hands and saw some of parts becoming real. Not the usual oil looking hands he got used to look at for the past few centuries. He smiled, but behind the smile, a feeling of foreboding swept through him. He must act faster this time, he can’t waste anymore time. Time has been his friend and he intend to keep it that way.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, a lone man looking out the window, observing the late afternoon sky performing its closing performance for the day, heaved a sigh. The birds that flew towards the setting sun reminded him of the promise he once made. He looked down at the small painting he in his hands.

“The time is getting near my dear little sister Sulli. This time, I’ll make sure he won’t escape. This time, I’ll make him realize to have stayed in our time and accept the reality. This time, I’ll let him feel the feeling of loosing someone you love, forever.” The man curled his fist at his side. He went to the table in the corner, opened the drawer and took out an old knife. A knife intended for just one man. Intended for the man his sister once loved so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================================================

A/N

Hello everyone!

Can you still remember this story? wehehehehehhehehe /kicks self

Thank you everyone for subscribing and commenting! You inspire me to write a few lines in between my busy life! FIGHTING!

and this maybe so much of a wishful thinking, but if anyone out there who wants to create a *cough* banner *cough*,

PM me! weeeeeeeeeeeee

And for those who might thinking why this is not rated M anymore, errmm well i am not sure if there'll be any M scenes here

since well.. errmmm i was not as creative when it comes to writing M scenes as I thought I was. T_T   /jumps off cliff

BUTTT IF my creativity in M stuff is back, i'll definitely post a chapter for it! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please leave a comment, a poke, reactions, violent reactions, suggestions, musings, imaginations or suggestions! I'd love it!

Thank you ver much!!!