First Wind

Going Through

            I just moved in to my new place at last! i've been looking for a cheap place to stay while i'm in college and this is just the perfect place for me! i'm not rich in fact, I’m only able to get into college because of a scholarship a private company offered to me. so now, I’ll be staying at a basement of a two storey duplex and I'm loving it. The place is quite small but enough for me to move and dance around when the dance bug hit me. I have a small kitchen, a dining room that serves as the living room as well. A small T.V that came with the place, a mini refrigerator, a closet and a queen size bed. I'm all happy with it. I've already arranged all my stuffs around. A bit of  picture frames around, some pink rags and my collection of skulls and viola, the place already looks cozy and Dara-ish.

            There is just one thing that doesn't go with my Dara-ish theme inside the room. A strange painting  hangs in the dining/living room wall. It's already there when I moved in to the place and the owner just told me that the painting is a family heirloom. I asked them to remove it but I believe the painting has been permanently attached to the wall since no matter how hard (well dared) I tried to pull it or even the owner, it won't budge. I just have accepted my fate of having a weird painting in my living room.

            The painting depicts the front side an old mansion/palace of a rich aristocrat old century Japan. A cherry tree at its full bloom is on its right side and a gold bench is placed right under it adding an unearthly beauty to the painting. You want to know why I'm saying that the painting is weird? It's because in the "lobby" of the mansion, a small figure is visibly standing there. Though small, I know that it's a man and he is looking right back at me.  Now to add the weird thing, the painting is placed at the opposite side of my bed. So basically, the weird small man figure in the painting is "looking/staring" at my bed. sigh. it's creeping me out.

            Moving on, I am so excited for my first day at the university! oh the thrill of first days. I was so excited that I barely slept and even before the sun rose up, I was already ready for school. I made friends with three beautiful ladies, they are Park Bom, Gong Minzy and Lee Chaerin. They're already quite known in the university as they posses both beauty and brains and me, Park Dara is going to complete the gang! kekekekeke

We hit it off the first time we met each other. Amazingly, we share the same likes : food, books, being number 1 and random stuffs (i.e. my obsession with skulls and pinks and ramen. bom’s craving for corn, health foods and physical abuse on people around her.kekeke, Minzy’s love for miniature robots that she treats it as pet, she actually talks to it and when her “love” goes to it’s peak, minzy sings for them and last but not the least, Cl’s fandom, or as I call it obsession over a rap artist, Teddy which leads her on bringing a fluffy teddy bear around which totally clashes with her chic bad fashion sense.) 

We also share a few dislikes: flying cockroach(just let them crawl), overly sweet sugar dripping behaviours on girls, little ms. Sunshine attitudes and boys. No, were not lisbos if that's what you're thinking, we just want to focus on studying and

graduating with flying colors. Pretty normal for a college student, right?

            My first day in college was so much fun that I came home already late and dead tired. I just took off my shoes, collapsed on my bed and succumbed to sleep. Dreamland is such a happy place. If only I can stay there a little bit longer.

            The next morning, I woke up a bit groggy, disoriented and hungry. That’s what you get when you are so hyperactive the previous day. After getting my shower, I sat in front of my full length mirror and noticed a  red “spot” in my upper left chest. It's a bit tender to touch but it doesn't look like I just scratched it and I don't remember taking any food that might trigger my allergy.

*silence*

 And then it hit me, an effing cockroach bit me!!!

            "waaaaaa i'm gonna die of rabies!!! I'm gonna die young or worse, I’m gonna mutate into a cockroach!! ottokke ottokke ottokee!!!!

looks at the wall clock*

*stare*

“Oh noes!! i'll be late for school!" i screamed  my lungs out as I ran around my place. Being bitten by a cockroach will leave you senseless and panicked and this is the first time that it happened to me!! OMG, think of the rabies and microbes that effing cockroach is bringing!!! I need to seek immediate medical help!!

 

Ceiling/Wall/Furniture:

            A girl dressed in jeans, sneakers and red turtle neck shirt hurriedly crammed her books inside her bag and ran around the place looking for her purse and bumping on the  furniture along the way. She failed to notice the small movement in her living room, a soft chuckle was heard on the small room and a cherry blossom fell out from a tree.