Wisp

Going Through

10PM. Dara’s crib

 

            Dara tiredly lay on her bed. She felt like a train just went over her body. Her feet aches, her head aches, her eyes aches and all her other body parts aches. Bom forcefully made her try 4 kimonos and the horror of just getting and completing one geisha ensemble was horrible. Now multiply it by four.-__- From yellow to purple to red and finally to pink, Dara went through it without a word because she know how the Bominator could be. They were finally able to settle on a pink kimono with colored leaves all over, a red obi and a sakura kanzashi.

            Dara can’t stop looking at the massive box that lies on her bed. The kimono is way too beautiful to be stuffed on a paper bag so Bom insisted to have it in the box. The price and the beauty of it demands great care.

            *sigh*

            “Eh?” Dara hurriedly sat up and looked around the room. She can’t deny that she heard someone just sighed and it’s definitely not her.

            “Anyone here?”-----silence-------- “I’m gonna call the police now!” Dara slowly took her phone out of her bag and cursed out loudly when she saw it dead. The battery has been completely drained.

            An amused chuckle echoed around the room.

            Dara felt all of her hair stood up, there is just something unearthly with that voice            “W-where are you? Sh-show yourself!!!” Dara stammered. She hurriedly ran to the corner of her room and surveyed the entire room hoping to the see the man hiding in her room.

Another chuckle echoed inside the room.

            “Are you sure about that, my butterfly?” An amused voice asked.

Dara can’t miss the smile on his voice, the teasing tone of his voice and it makes her more nervous. He’s finding the situation really funny.

            Dara looked at her locked door and estimated how fast she can get it there and open it to call for help. After a few minutes of total silence, Dara knew that this is the moment to escape.Now or never. She readied herself to run towards the door but before she can take a single step, she felt herself falling. She gasped, her legs giving up on her, she saw the floor slowly coming closer, she closed her eyes waiting for the hard impact with the floor but instead she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her and the undeniable smell of freshly carved wood and grass wafted through her nose.

            “hmmmmmYou’re clumsily cute.hehe” The man muttered.

            Dara tried to open her yes and look at the intruder but it seems like her eyes were glued shut. She felt him stand up and carry her on his arms.

            “Omo, where is he taking me!! No no no no! help!! HELP!!” She screamed inside her head. She wants to get off the man’s arms but she doesn’t have the strength. She wants to slap him and pull his hair out but she just can’t do it! She felt her tears slowly seeping out of her yes. She’s frustrated and angry and afraid.

            She felt him walk to gad knows where and every time he takes a step, she felt her hope going out of her. She felt him bend down and the soft mattress of her bed welcomed her.

            “He’s going to me!!!! NOOOO NOOO!! HELP! HELP! HELP!!!” She tried to open but no voice came out. She’s still helpless. Her body won’t move even how hard she tried to make it. Panic consumed her, thoughts of being or being dead  enveloped her. Her tears continued to flow out of her closed eyes.   

            “You should rest.” The man said.

            The strumming of guitar slowly played in the room like before, it’s so soft and relaxing to the ears. Dara felt herself falling to sleep  as the man hummed an unfamiliar song. Her body surrendering to the soft music and to the rest her body has been craving for.

            “Sleep well” She heard him said and felt his soft lips on her forehead.

 

A/N

wehehehehe sorry for the long wait. got busy with work T_T

anyways, you might be wondering with my chapter titles,  errm they're just random words that gets into

my head when posting the chapters. sorry about that.

thank you for subscribing and commenting and reading! love you guys!

you inpire me!

I'll do my best to update sooner!

enjoy! woshoooooo

 

p.s i edited a little itsy bit of the chapter