birthday..

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Leo ..where are u honey??" Asked Hakyeon

"Im going home right now baby...a few blocks more." Leo said while turning his car at the corner.

"Okay honey. Did you buy cake?" Hakyeon ask again.

"Yea baby. I already buy the cake. Red velvet right? Said Leo. Hakyeon hummed.

"Thats right baby. Hyukkie gonna back any moment from now. Be fast okay." Said Hakyeon then end the call. Hakyeon walk back to the family room and scan the place.

"Hurmm....all the things already set up. Hopefully Hyukkie will like it" thought Hakyeon. Then sound of the door lock. Hakyeon walk to the front door,found his husband who just arrived with cake on his right hand. Hakyeon walked toward Leo to greet him. 

"Welcome honey" greet Hakyeon and pecks Leo's lip and the cake from his grasp. Leo smiled and place a kiss on his wife forehead lovingly.

" Everything done baby??" Asked Leo while walking together with Hakyeon to the family room. 

"Yes honey.. Already is ready. Thanks God that i'm on my leave today so i can finish all the things." Said Hakyeon and sighed softly. Leo turn and kiss Hakyeon as sign of gratefully. Hakyeon kiss his husband Leo back.

"We are home! Mommy!!!" Both of the parent let go of each other and Hakyeon pushed Leo away along with the cake as ask him to hide before  their BabyMaknae see the cake. Hakyeon shouted back saying that he in family room. Hurried steps heard as Ken and Hyuk running toward the room excitedly to see their mommy. 

"SUPRISE!!!!" Shouted Hakyeon in glee. Hyuk who the first one who reach the room stopped his track and gasped loudly as he saw all the decorations and words hanging on the ceiling

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY HYUKKIE"

Ken pushed his already frozen brother to enter the room as Hyukkie already not moving at all. Hakyeon laughed as he saw his BabyMaknae reaction.

"Come here baby" usher Hakyeon while kneeling. Hyuk suddenly run into his mommy embrace and hugs Hakyeon tightly. Hakyeon hugs his baby back tightly. Ken join the hugs. Then there were song coming out from the side of the room.

"Happy Birthday to you~

 Happy Birthday to you~

  Happy Birthday Baby Hyukkie~

 Happy Birthday to you~"

Leo come out with cake on his hands while singing the birthday's song. Hyuk laughed excitedly while clapping his small hands. Leo knee in front of his baby.

"Make a wish and blow the candles baby" said Leo. Hyuk close his eyes and make a wish then blow the candle. Hakyeon and Ken cheered.

"Happy birthday baby. Mommy love you so much" said Hakyeon and kiss his baby cheeck then hugs Hyukkie tightly. 

"Happy birthday baby brother" said Ken and hugs Hyukkie too. Leo put the cake down and join the hugs "group hugs".

"Thank you Mommy and Daddy..Ken hyung too. Hyukkie love you guys too" said Hyuk cutely. Three of them awed by Hyukkie reaction.

"Okay...now let cut the cakes and open your presents okay." Said Hakyeon after finished their group hug session. Hyukkie clapped his hands and cheered happily.

The birthday went well and Hyukkie felt happy because he get all the presents that he wanted.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! Im back!! Yeaaaa....after long time...*bow deeply*

Im so sorry because not having some free time to update this story....

So update today using my phone....so apologized if there any mistakes* there are mistakes* and any grammatical errors okay....sooo sorry!!!!

Hope all my subcribers or any reades like this update....

And dont forget to comments,hit the upvote n subcribes button okay....

I appericiate it sooo much...thank you guys....love you guys!!!!!