chapter 25

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

When there is one day Ken become overprotective to Hakyeon

_______________________________________________________________

"DADDY!!!!!! Dont touch mommy!" Yell Ken with anger at the entrance when he saw his daddy hugging his mommy over the kitchen island. He ran toward his daddy and pinch Leo thigh hardly. 

"Ouch! Baby,why are u pinch daddy?!" Asked Leo confused. Ken continue to pinch his daddy and tried to push him away. Leo moved away from his wife and put his hands up . Ken hugged his mommy and glare toward his daddy.

Hakyeon who was confused with his son attitude and ask. 

"Baby,why are you doing that to daddy? It's bad u know. Mommy doesn't teach you to be like that" said N softly. Ken keep glaring to his daddy with mad. Hakyeon knee infront of his son and turn the small body to face him.

"Baby..why are u mad at you daddy,hmm? Is daddy do something wrong to you?" Ask Hakyeon again.

"Daddy hurt mommy" answer Ken. Leo and Hakyeon shocked with the confession.

"Hah?? When? Daddy never hurt mommy." Reply Hakyeon weirdly

"Yes daddy hurt you. Last night. Kennie wanna go to the toilet for pee pee then when Kennie walk front mommy and daddy room room Kennie hear mommy scream. Kennie hear mommy asked daddy to slow down but daddy didn't do that. Daddy hurt mummy!" Explain Ken with serious face. Hakyeon who listen to his baby explain felt embarrassed and his face colour change to scarlet red. Meanwhile,Leo at the side smirk at his son explanation.

"Err...err..actually baby. Last night Daddy didn't hurt mommy at all. He just..." Say Hakyeon looking over his husband for help. Leo smirk and walk over to his son.

"Actually Ken,daddy didn't hurt mommy last night. Daddy just helping you to give a lil brother. Do u ask for lil brother right? So I help mommy to make it" Hakyeon cover his face after hearing his husband stupid explanation. Leo just smirk. 

"Huhhh? You didn't hurt mommy? Mommy have baby inside his stomach? I will get baby brother ? Is it true mommy? Ask Ken toward his mommy.

" mommy didnt have the baby yet..but later on there is baby inside me. You have to wait okay." Say Hakyeon while glaring to his husband. Ken clap his hand and run to the living room shouting over that he will get new brother.

Leo laugh. Hakyeon turn to face his husband and say.

"For you MR.JUNG LEO,No for a week for you! That is final!" Warn Hakyeon and walk away from his husband.

Leo feel something stuck in his throat when he hear what Hakyeon say and groan.

"How can I stay alive?" Groan Leo and put his head on the table.

_______________________________________________________________

Haiii gaisss...it's me...

Short update here....hopefully u like it..okie..

I love u gaiss soo much and sorry for didn't update for long time...

and I wanna ask if u guys want to request any scene do you want ..please drop them below or just message me..okie..byee..

Hope u enjoy it...