chapter 18

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Mummy..good morning!" Greet Ken loudly and brightly as he entering the kitchen but he only meet with his daddy back try to  fix some breakfast. Leo turn and greet his son back.

"Morning my hero." Say Leo smiling . Ken put his confuse face.

"Hey daddy. Where's mummy?" Ken ask looking around if he can find his beloved mummy.

" your mummy already leave early today. He has to join a competition with his Dance Academy,so mummy will not around today" explain Leo meanwhile his hand flip the pancakes.

" owhhh...okay....what are u cooking,daddy?" Ask Ken standing on his seat.

"Do not stand on your seat Jung Ken. It's dangerous. I'm making pancakes for u today" say Leo . Ken hurry sit on his seat back as he hear his daddy warning. While waiting for the breakfast, Ken sing some children songs. Leo smile.

As Leo done cooks the pancakes then he serve it on the table where Ken already waiting for it to eat. He put 2 pieces on the Ken plate and put over the syrup.

" Eat yours first. Daddy need to go to upstairs to see your baby brother. Be careful and don't make a mess" say Leo. Ken nod and start to devour his fav breakfast. 

Leo going to upstairs to his room where hyukkie crib it is. He open the door slowly and peek his head in to see his babyMaknae. He see Hyuk already standing while grabbing the crib waiting over for someone to take him. As he see his daddy,je let out a loud sequal.

" awee..our babyMaknae already wait up. Why are u crying babyBoy. It is because its not your mummy who greet you this morning. " baby talk Leo to his baby and pick him up then kiss the forehead.

"Ma..Ma" mumble Hyuk like he is asking where his mummy.

" its mummy hyukkie. Mummy not here today. He got some work to do. So you gonna stay with daddy and ken-hyung today" say Leo. Hyuk only stare his daddy with his big eyes. Leo tale that his baby understand him. Then Leo walk out from the room and walk down the stairs and go the kitchen to see his oldest son.

As he reach the kitchen, he see Ken already on his next pieces of pancakes. Ken tilt his head to meet with his daddy and his babyBrother.

" haiii hyukkie! " greet Ken with full mouth. 

" don't talk with your full mouth Ken" warn Leo. 

"Sorry daddy" apologize Ken then take another piece of pancakes. He sure eat alots when the breakfast is pancake.

Leo move to put hyukkie on his high chair before serve him with the pancakes. As he cutting the pancakes into small pieces, hyukkie enjoys his fruit salad.

"Which you want dear? Chocolate or Honey?" Ask Leo as his showing to different bottles of syrup.

" huuneyy" answer Hyuk while pointing to honey bottle. Leo pour the syrup over the pancakes and give his babyMaknae his baby fork to use. Hyuk pick the pieces carefully before poke it into his small mouth.

"Daddy I'm done. Can I watch spongebob now ?" Ask Ken.

"Wash your hand first then take your milk and go watch your spongebob" order Leo. Ken move down from his seat,washing the hands then pick up the milk and walk to living room to watch his fav cartoon. 

After finishing the breakfast,Leo and hyuk join Ken watch the cartoon. After the cartoon,Leo bring them to take a bath. It's is not easier than said. He dont know how his wife can handle this lil too energetic bunch of children when they are in bath. He try hard to not get him wet to but its impossible. Lastly,he also join the bath as Ken keeping splash him with the water.

"Okay boys,shower done" say Leo while try to pull the thing can remove the water.

" awww..daddy..5 minutes more..please ~~ 5 minutes more!" Whine Ken to his daddy. Leo shake his head.

" no come out now" say Leo. Ken pout and stand up to come out from the big tub.

Leo gives clothes to Ken because he know Ken already know to dress up himself then he go to his babyMaknae to dress up him. After done all the things,he bring the kids to theater room and put some kids movies for them to watch. 

" daddy,can u make popcorns?" Ask Ken . Leo nod and go to the kitchen and make the popcorn. Actually,he didn't like to make the kids eat popcorn in that room,but, N always making the popcorn as the haveovoes session. So its turn to habit.

In the middle of the movies, Ken tear his focus from it to ask a question.

" Daddy, when mummy gonna come home?" Ask Ken curiously. Hyuk who also the ' mummy' word start to mumble "ma..ma.." While poking his daddy chest.

"Your mummy gonna come home later okay.  So wait" say Leo

AFew hours later,all the kids already sleep after the movie end. 

"Hmmm.. I feel sleepy too. Sleep for awhile wont kill" think Leo and close his eyes to sleep.

Leo wakeup when its already down and he couldn't find his older son but he hear sounds. He wakeup slowly try not to disturb the baby and walk outside. The sound come from the kitchen. He walk to the kitchen and see his wife already come home and Ken is sitting on the chair eating some fruit. He walk to his wife and hugs him from the back.

"I miss you babe" tell Leo. N who are in middle of washing the dishes feel surprise to have someone hugs him . he turn his head lil bit and meet with his husband face. 

"Hye honey. Hmmmm...I just being there for awhile...you already miss me. I wonder how you will turn if I leave all of you for a week...hmm ..maybe I should do that" think N teasingly.

 

" no ...don't do that. I'll die if u leave me for a week. Dont do that babe!!" Whine Leo desperately. N laugh.

"No I'm not going to do that" say N while hugging back his husband back. Leo feel relieve.

"Babe,why don't you bring us to there also when your Academy have the events. So we can have some family time and I don't have to be the one who take care them." Suggest Leo.

" omg Ken ...look your daddy here.he didn't want to take care both of you. Hmmmm..you daddy is bad guy. Don't copy him when u grown up" say N walking to his older son. 

" I love being with mummy " joke Ken

"Arghhhh.you guys~" whine Leo. N and Ken laugh.