chap 34

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

 

Request from @risstarelfcar. Hope you like it and forgive for any mistake! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gosh, today was tiring day ever!" groan N while walking into the house. Walking through the entrance, suprisingly he see a pair of shoes on the shoes rack. 

"Hmm,it's Leo shoes. He's already come home? i thought he said he gonna be late today for meeting" N heart say. He remove his sneakers and walk in to the house and see Leo is sitting on the couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand. The TV didnt on. He walk to his husband and greet him happilly.

"Hello honey! I thought you gonna home late today. What happen?" ask N curiously while putting his shopping bad aside and hug Leo's arm and snuggle.

Leo didn't reply his question make him feel nervous. He try again. " Honey are you okay?. What happen dear". 

" Where have you been just now?" N suddenly feel scare with Leo cold voice. He starting to think if he made any mistake today.

" I ask you where have you being just now Jung Hakyeon?!" ask Leo again but now he voice raise a lot. N start to shake a litle bit and stuttering answer the question.

" I went to your shopping mall just now to buy some new clothes. Why?" ask N timidly. He feel so small under Leo sharp eyes.

" With who?" ask Leo again. " I been there alone. No one come with me. I ask Eunji to come with me but she busy with new trainers" tell N truthfully. 

Then he see Leo scrolling something over his handphone and suddenly the screen been show at his face. 

" Then explain this to me!" Leo show a picture where he was in cafe with a man, chatting happilly. N shock.

" He's co-worker,Leo. I'm swear! You must be misunderstanding. He's only my co-worker. He is dancer trainer at my dance academy. I met him while i was shopping and he ask me to have some coffee. That's all" explain N truthly.

" He must be so happy to be having coffee with you huh? I can see his face that tell he must be lucky that you willing to have some coffee with you. He must be have some feeling toward you." say Leo sarcasticaly

" No! He's just my co-worker. Nothing more than that Leo!" N rise up front the couch and accidentally raise his voice. He regret it. Leo stand up from the couch and stand infront of his wife, towering N with his high height and well-built body. N move his gaze to his feet.

" I'm sorry but please believe me, i'm not cheating on you. He's just my co-worker. I love you honey." confess N, he's eyes start to tear up liltle bit. He move forward and hug Leo tightly. Leo sigh.

" Give me your phone and your car's key" order Leo. "What..What? Why?" ask N bewilderly. Leo stare at his wife face.

" I SAY GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND YOUR CAR'S KEY!" Leo raise his voice. N let go of his hug and walk slowly to his backpack and pull out his Iphone and his car's key and hand it to Leo. He know what this means.

"Tomorrow i'll send you to the academy and for the phone,i'll hold it incase the man have gut texting you. Also, tomorrow i'll stay with you at the academy. Let him know that you already have a husband and i''ll not happy to know if someone to take a person that already being mine" explain Leo.

"but how about your work?" ask N timidly. "That won't be a problem, James is there to handle it. You are more important to be handle" say Leo. 

" okay" N reply and hug his husband again. This time Leo hug him back and Leo whisper to his ear. "YOU ARE MINE!".

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> N's Dance Academy<

Both of the couple are the cafeteria waiting for N's morning class to start. Both of the are having some breakfast. Leo in his casual clothes but still look so freaking hot and handsome. If the staffs didn't know Leo's is their boss husband, maybe all the girls will be line up to be Leo's gf.

" My class will be start in 15 minute. I need to go now. Do you wanna stay here or come with me to the class?" ask N to his husband. He start to stand up from his seat tro get ready. Leo stand up also.

"I'll go with you. Are you teaching alone today or have someone being partne up with you today?" ask Leo while both of them are walking to the dance studio.

"Actually i'll be teaching with him today." say N slowly. Leo smirk.

"That's good. So i can show to him who you belong to. So lead the way" tell Leo while holding N's hand tightly.

As both of them reach the dance studio, the students already there, also the man, Woogeun

" Good morning class" greet N brightly. "Good morning Teacher N" greet the student back. "Oh your husband is coming along today teacher" say one of his student back there. All his student know that he already married but unfortunately not Woogeun. 

' Hey kids. Glad to see you again" greet Leo. "Good to see you again Mr.Jung" say the student. Leo can see Woogeun's confuse face and he smirk.

He turn to see his wife getting ready in his dancing clothes, he walk to him and embrace his wife and kiss him on the lips.

" Remember not to close or you know what you have to face" warn Leo for numerous time this morning. N nod his head understanding.

" aww you gusy so sweet. I hope my relationship will like you Teacher N" cooed one of the student. N blushing while Leo just smirk while looking into Woogeun eyes.

" Enough guys. Let's start your class now' usher N, stopping his student from fangirling over his relationship. The class start. Leo see how awkward Woogeun try to interact with his wife because of his staring. 

After 2 hours the close is done, all the student start to pack their things and go home. 

" Good bye Teacher N and Mr. Jung" greet all the students. Leo nod his head.

" Okay guys. See you tomorrow evening" say N back,waving his hand. Then he see Woogeun nervously walk toward both of them.

" You going back now Woogeun-shii. Thanks for being my partner today" tell N. Woogeun nod his head and smile tightly. 

" Oh yeah, this is my husband, Jung Leo. Leo this Woogeun, Woogeun this is Leo" introduce N . Woogeun hold out his hand to shake Leo's hand. He give Leo tight smile because he feel so scare because of Leo's intimatidating stare. 

" Nice to meet you Mr.Jung" greet Woogeun nervoursly. Now he feeling regret to have feeling toward N, because he know that he'll never get N in his life ever. The possivessness aura that N's husband have will make others peoplw scare to approach N when they know about N's husband.

" I'll go now N-shii. See you tomorrow" greet Woogeun and walk out fastly . N turn to see his husband still looking over Woogeun.

" oi enough already. I'm sure he never brave enough to get closer to me from now on. Don't you worry okay. You're my only one" say N while looking into Leo's eyes.

" He should now that you're mine and mine only. No one can have you other than myself' possivessly Leo say and wrap his arms around N. N nod his head.

" I'm yours. Now can we go eat, i'm hungry" whine N cutely. Leo smirk. 

" You just eat breakfast 2 hours ago and now you're hungry again." tease Leo. N pout.

"It's okay. I can eat as much i want cause i never gain weight from eating too much. Not like you" tease N and stick his tounge out. Leo shakes his head amusedly. 

" Let's eat bubble tea".."That's not even a food babe".." don't care, you paying not me"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hai! dont mind the ending, i decide to make a litle cute ending for you guys.

Hope you guys like it! Thanks!!