chapter 4

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Mommy..mommy..mommy" shouted Hyuk while running into his Mommy and Daddy room. Opening the door and peek his head inside to see his Momny already wake up while his Daddy still on the bed with his smartphone.  He walked slowly toward his Mommy and hugs his Mommy's leg.

 

"Mommy where are you going???" Ask Hyukkie. Hakyeon smiled and looking down to his baby maknae who staring at him big doe eyes. He pickup his baby and put him beside his daddy on the bed and went back to finish his dress up. Hyuk watch him confusely.

 

"Mommy has to mommy's dance academy today baby. You stay with Daddy and hyung okay. I wont be long. Im promised" said Hakyeon.

 

As soon he heard his mommy not going be at home today,he eyes started to pool with tears

 

"Huwaaaa!!!! Noooo!!! I wanna stay with mommy!! huwaaa!! " shouted Hyuk while wailing . Taekwoon who still on the phone was shock with his baby outburst. Hyuk keep crying while kicking his legs in the air. Hakyeon felt really guitly when he see his baby crying that hard. He walked to the bed and pick his baby up and started to consoled him .

 

" baby,Mommy not gonna be long okay. Mommy just go there for awhile then Mommy will come home again after Mommy done mommy's works okay. Please dont cry like this baby" said Hakyeon softly. Hyuk still sobbing.

 

"Mommy,i want come with you. " begged hyuk while sobbing. Hakyeon sigh guilty

" Baby you can't come with me because when Mommy doing mommy works who gonna watch you. Its dangerous. Leo-ah help me here" pleaded Hakyeon. Leo sighed. He put his phone down and walk to his baby Maknae and pull him into his embrace.

 

"Baby why dont today you stay Daddy and hyung,okay??? . Let mommy do his work okay. We gonna have fun today. We gonna play all your favourite games and watch your favourite DVD okay..right Mommy??" Explain Leo. Hakyeon nodded his head eagerly.

Hyuk being silent for awhile like he was thinking something and the he turn to face his mommy.

"Okay..Mommy can go to his workplace but Mommy has to buy McDonald for me,ken hyung,Daddy and Mommy" said hyuk while counting with his finger.

" okay baby. Mommy will buy it when mommy come home okay."said Hakyeon while patting hyuk hair. 

" okay now lets go down and send Mommy away okay" said Leo. Hyuk stand and held his both arms for His Mommy to carry him. Hakyeon smiled motherly and pick up his baby and walked out of the room and wnet downstairs and go to the front door.

" okay baby. Mommy go now okay. Behave and listen to your Daddy and hyung okay. Mommy love you " said Hakyeon and kiss hyukkie cheek and lips. 

"Love you too,MOMMY" Said hyuk and went down from Hakyeon  embraced and run to the living room. 

"Im going now okay. Breakfast already on the table. You just cut the fruit and make the drinks for them. Im promised that im gonna back before dinner okay and please wake up Ken. Its bad to sleep longer. " said Hakyeon kiss his husband on the lip then moved to the cheeks.

" drive safely okay" said Leo and hugs his wife .

I love you" said Leo

"Love you too. Bye honey" said Hakyeon while waving and walking out from their penthouse. 

-----------------/-///////////////////-+++++----------------------------

Hye guys!!! Im back with short update..so sorry because its short....

Hopefully all of u like the update..okay..

Do comment if any of you have suggestion for next chapter.

Thank you soo much for my subcribers....i love you alot okay!!!!!! Muaahhhhh...

Bye!!!