chap 38

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

• 

"Babe,where are you? Baby? Yeon-ah,~" Leo call his wife as he walking down through the stairs from their bedroom.

" In here honey! I'm in the kitchen" answer N. Leo walk to their kitchen meet his wife back that seems to focus what on the stove. He walk forward to his wife and stand beside his wife.

" Babe, you can't do this. You're pregnant. " Whine Leo. N shakes his head.

" I'm just pregnant Leo. Not like I'm broke my arms or what's. Moreover,it's just cooking honey." Say N.

" But you will get tired later, and don't forget this morning ,your morning sickness being a pain in a to you. Come on, lets call it done okay" plead Leo softly. 

" But you brother and his fiance gonna come soon honey, I can't just make pasta for them" whine N while pouting. Leo sigh. He turn off the stove as the noodles seem already done, he take N hands and bring him out from the kitchen. 

" Don't worry about that okay, I'll call some deliveries later. You can't cook, you're pregnant" said Leo again. N sigh.

" Whatever honey" say N and pout. Leo let out a chuckle and peck his wife on the nose.

" Okay, good boy. Now I wanna show you something that bought yesterday. " Say leo while grabbing some shopping bags behind the couch that they sit. 

" Not this again. Honey you already buy so many things for my pregnancy." whine N .

" Ahh..I don't care. It's not like we don't have money to buy all these things and it's your pregnancy that should I really care. I dont mind to waste my money on you baby" explain Leo .(rich.people)

" Why are you buying me more milk? I thought I told you to buy the brands that I currently drink it? And this pants? Didn't you already buy it for me last week and now you buy more? But I appreciate that you buy me a lot of new skincare,I love it! Thank you honey! You're the best!" Say N hugging his husband.

" You're welcome babe. I know you love skincare products. For the milk, I want you to change it, because you're mom said it's not a good brands and for the pants, I don't want you to wear those skin tight jeans anymore course it may you belly, wear this okay" explain Leo slowly. N sigh and shake his head. 

" But didn't you know this milk brands is the most expensive brands ever?! No, w're using the old brands,this brands is too expensive. And fyi Jung.Leo, I'm not that fat yet! I'm still fit my skin tight jeans yet! Don't you dare to tell me that I'm fat,I'm not!" Answer N . 

" Nope, you gonna drink this brands from now on till the day you giving birth. You get it. It's just a milk baby. Don't you worry okay? I'll buy for you. I only wànt the best for our first newborn baby" said Leo while his hand caressing the small baby bump and the kiss it lovingly. 

"You're will be the best daddy ever honey. Our baby gonna love you so much" say N lovingly. Leo smile and kiss N on his lips. 

" I promise I'm gonna take care of you so we'll baby" say Leo. 

" Even when you need to wake up when my morning sickness come every single morning?" tease N . Leo nod his head cutely.

" Yes! I will" say Leo loudly. " Okay honey, I love you ". N say. "Love you too baby" Leo said back. 

" Omg honey! Whats time now?! You need to call the food delivery. You brother gonna to come on half of hours. Quick²." Gushed N, making Leo call the food delivery.

 

 

 

• 

Hai, it's Safy here. I'm sorry guys! It's a bad chapter. 

I hope you willing to read it! I'm so sorry. 

And and..I want wanna ask if you guys want me write more about N pregnancies? 

and after this chapter,I'll write about their kids now. It's been so long we didn't meet Ken and Hyuk right? 

If there any suggestions what scene or plot you want about Ken and Hyuk, leave your comments down below.

See ya Love ya Bye!!!