happy 8th anniversary

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"where are you going to bring me Jung Leo?" whine N. He already tired walking.

"Be patience my baby. We almost there" answer Leo holding is wife hand as he leading him to his suprise place. 

It's their 8th wedding anniversary and 10th couple anniversary and Leo decided to make a beautiful suprise to his beautiful wife. Its being plannd since 3 months earlier as Leo the suprise will turns perfect and meaningfully.

"Are we there yet?" asked N again.

"Yes, we're here babe." answer Leo and reached to untie the ribbon from his wife eyes to let him see what infront of him. As the ribbon off from his eyes, N opened his eyes and gasped. His eyes turns wide open as he see a large heart shape made with white roses. His favourite flower. 

"How? What is this? Oh my god. Honey!~" asked N as he still trying to absord all the things infront of him. He walked slowly toward the roses heart and stare them lovingly. He so speechles and feeling so touched with his husband effort to do this suprise.

"It's a suprise for you. It's take me 3 months to plan this and i hope you like it, baby" told Leo.

"it's amazing honey. Its so touched. Thank you honey' answer N and turned around to hugs his husband for his effort but as he turn, he gasped again as he saw Leo already kneeling in front of him while holding out a small black velvet box with something sparkle inside it. He walk forward while covering his mouth,his eyes starting to teary as he see what inside the small boc. It's a gold ring with heart shaped diamond on it.

" what..wha..what is this?" ask him shuttering with his words.

" HAPPY 10 ANNIVERSARY AND 8TH FOR OUR WEDDING. I'M FEELING SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY WIFE AND A WONDERFUL MOTHER TO OUR TWO KIDS. THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE WITH ME ALONG THIS RELATIONSHIP. I CAN'T THANKS GOD ANYMORE FOR GIVING YOU TO ME IN MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL,GOERGOUS AND Y WIFE. I LOVE YOU!" shouted Leo at the last word. N face already wet with tear. 

He hugs his husband tight and cry in Leo's chest.

" I LOVE YOU HONEY! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU,FOREVER" confess N while sobbing . Leo hugs his wife tight and kiss N's crown before let him go and wipe his wife's tears and kiss N's lips passionately. 

" I love you baby and happy anniversary" say leo after he stop the kiss.

" i love you too honey" answer N smiling brightly and hugs his husband again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAI...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

IM BACK AGAIN..ITS BEEN A LONG TIME..

IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING..IM SORRY.(CRYING OVER THE LAPTOP).. AND YOU GUYS CAN MAD AT ME.IT'S OKAY*punish me**head bow on the ground*

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS UPDATE...AND THANKS FOR STILL BEING WITH ME..I REALLY REALLY APPERICIATE IT SO MUCH...*omg im such a bad author ever!!*

 I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!