Chap 45

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

" Leo, I already prepare all the food for today in the fridge and you just have to heat it up before lunch and dinner. I also already set up the breakfast for this morning and Hyukkie milk also in the fridge and that also need to heat it up first before you give to our babyMaknae, okay. You get it what I said just now right? " ask N after explaining all the things to his sleepy husband who currently standing in front of the kitchen entrance in dazed. 

"Leo?! Jung Leo, do you understand or not honey?! " whine N while pinching Leo's cheeks to wake him up. 

"huh? What? Yeah, I heard everything you said just now baby. Don't worry okay, it's not the first time you'll leaving me with our two brats" said Leo and N hit his arm as he called their son "brat". It's true though. 

"yes it's not the first time I'll be go for whole day but still I'll be worry about you guys but don't worry I have prepare all the things that you need" told N. Leo came closer and hugged his wife and kiss N's soft hair. 

"I'm gonna miss you babe" said Leo sadly. N let out a soft chuckle. He hugged his husband back and nuzzle his face on Leo's hard chest. 

"I'm going to miss you too honey. It's only one day trip. You know that I can't miss it right? Moreover it's my students who planned for it" explained N again. When the first time N told him about this trip, Leo do not let he joined the trip but he tried so many things to let Leo gave him his permission for him to join. #coughlotofshappeninthatweekcough. 

"Come one already, let's get you move now before our kids wake up and you gonna have hard time to get out from this house. I'm not worry about Ken but our BabyMakne. I'm swear to God that he so such Mommy Boy. Ken also but Hyukkie is the worse. " joked Leo while walking with his wife to the living room to take all the luggage. 

" He's still a baby honey. Of course he going to behave like that" said N. Leo rolled his eyes. N laughed. Suddenly both of the froze in their spot as they heard

"Mommy, Daddy?  What are you guys doing? It's still early. " Ken voice echoed in the whole living room. 

"hmm.. Good morning my sweet boy. Why are wake up so early today? "asked N panicking as he tried to hide that he gonna gone for a day. 

" huh, what's going on with all the bags? Are you going to work mommy? But it's Saturday. " asked Ken curiously as he saw all the bags. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart, mommy have to go to work today. You stay with Daddy and your brother okay" N explained softly. Ken nodded his head.

"hmm. It's okay mommy. Kennie understand. Mommy got work to do. You should go now mommy or Hyukkie gonna to wake up" said Ken in determined.

"awww, thanks sweetheart. I'm going now okay. Remember don't tease you a lot Daddy for today okay? He gonna be watching both of you till tomorrow morning" warned N to his eldest son. Ken nodded his head and let out his big smile.

"I'm promise mommy that I'm gonna help daddy today till tomorrow " promised Ken. N smiled at his eldest son before give him kisses. 

"mommy gonna miss you and Hyukkie. So goodbye honey, see you tomorrow. Remember all the things I said just now and remember don't give them too much sweets or you going to have a really hard to put them to sleep" remind N once again before hugging his husband and kissed Leo's cheeks. 

"okay babe. Take care okay. I'm gonna miss you a lot. Our bed gonna be cold tonight without you for me to cuddle." said Leo and peck his wife lips for many time.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I love you honey" confessed N.  

"I'm gonna miss you more. I love you too babe" replied Leo before let his wife go. 

N walked to the lift and before entered the lift he looked back and waved to his 2 lovely person who still standing at the penthouse's door waiting for him to enter the lift. 

"Bye!!! " shouted Ken from the penthouse  balcony as he saw his Mommy already entered the cab. He walk back into the penthouse and stand in front of his daddy. 

" so daddy, what we gonna tell BabyMaknae that Mommy not gonna be home for today till tomorrow? " ask Ken innocently.

As Leo heard his eldest question he immediately groaned and cursed inside his mind. Now he need to come up with super duper good reasons to tell to his BabyMaknae why his beloved Mommy is not at home. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New update for you guys! Anyone want to know what happen to our Hyukkie as he mommy not there with him for whole weekend? 

Give me you comments down below and don't forget to up vote to this story. Thank you. See Y'all. Love y'all!