chap 32

Stories of Jung Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦

this chapter is requested by @anarisss..

hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.

Leo walked into N and his bedroom. He opened the door slowly and he try to not make any sound that will disturb his soundly sleeping wife. N fallen sick today and he just need to take a leave fron his company to take care of his sick wife. Currently it 10 in the morning and now he try to wake up his wife to make him take a bath, having breakfast and take his medicine.

" N-ah, baby. Wake up babe" call him softly while shaking his wife slowly. N who still feeling very weak try to open his eyes when he heard his husband sweet voice calling his name. He open his eyes slowly and see Leo sitting beside him with loving smile.

" Babe, come on let's get up for awhile. You should clean up little bit and take your breakfast and your medicine for you fever and migraine." tell Leo softly. N look around his bedroom and see it's clearly already bright out there. Then he started to panic.

Β " Honey what time is now? i must be late. Argh! My head" groaned N while holding his head. Leo frown over his wife that still thinking about his work rather than being sick.

" It's 10 am now. Do you realise that you are sick right Jung Hakyeon?" ask Leo with serious voice. N suprised with Leo's voice and timidly look up to his husband. He nod.

" Do not think about your work now. Now come on, let take a bath before you eat your breakfast and take your medicine" order Leo then pick his wife up in bridal style to the their big bathroom. N flushed by his husband action.Β 

" Leo i can still walk do you know" said N slowly. Leo snorted. " yeah you mean walking is swaying right"

Leo help him to clean up and dress him up after he finished doing his morning cheore and once again lifted him bridal style to the bed and he being served with some toasts and a glass of milk.

" Baby eat this little bit okay even though i know you hate eating when you sick but you have at least a little bit before i'm giving you the medicine okay" coax Leo.

N nod and take a small piece of toast and eatΒ it. Leo help him to finish the breakfast and give him the medicine.

" Okay now let rest okay baby. Sleep okay. You have to sleep after taking the medicine." said Leo while helping his wife to be comfortable on the bed. Before he leave the bedroom N stop him.

" What about you? Can you stay with me honey?" ask N while looking at his husband like trying to make his husband sleep with him.

" No babe, i can't sleep right now. I have to settle some things in my office room. Why don't you sleep first, later on i'll come into our bedroom okay" explained Leo. N nod his head.

" Promise me?" ask N . Leo chuckled. "I'm promise baby"

-

It's already 4 pm when Leo walk into his room again with a tray of lunch for his wife. He walk slowly to the bed and sit beside N while putting the tray on the small table beside the bed. He wake up N softly.

" Baby, wake up for awhile please. Let's have some lunch. It's already late now" said Leo while shaking his wife body softly. N open his eyes and met with his husband face. He smiled. Leo help him to sit down properly on the bed to eat the lunch.

"Let eat the lunch okay. i'm sorry i cannot cook for you so i just order it some healthy food for you" tell Leo the truth while scratching his back side of head. N laughed softly.

" It's okay honey. You have done a lot today for me" said N while carress his husband face and kiss him on the cheek.

" Let me feed you baby and the you have to take your medicine again" said Leo and N smile while nodding his head cutely.Β 

After some loving lunch session and N taking his medicine again, N ready to hit his bed again because he's head still throbbing but now Leo also lying down beside him to get some nap along with his wife. Leo put his arm arounf N's slim waist and hug him and humming some soft song.

" I love you honey" N said. " I love you more baby" Leo reply.

Β 

.

Β 

It's already 10 pm when both of them are wake up from their long nap.

" N-ah let changes the clothes that you wear, Let wear something thick, it's cold tonight. I dont want your fever become worse."

" Okay Leo" said N while waking up slowly from the bed. Leo and him change the clothes and went to bed again.

" Do you want anything baby?" ask Leo. N shakes his head.

" Lie down now and i'll go downstairs for awhile to take some minerals okay" said Leo.Β 

After couple of minute,Leo come back with 2 bottles of mineral and set it beside his small table. Le went to his bed and sit beside his still wakeup wife.

" Okay, now let's take the medicine again okay baby" Leo said hel[ing his wife to eat the medicine.

" Honey can you call Jihoon hyung for me. I want to talk to baby" request NΒ 

" Sure, let me get my phone okay" said Leo and turn his body to the side to take his phone that was on the table and dialled his brother number and making it a video call.

"Hello Leo-ah." greet his brother

"Hyung-ah, sorry for disturbing you at this late. Is Ken already sleeping? ask Leo over his brother.

" Getting ready to sleep. He's with Joon right now. Currently reading some bedtime story. What can i help donsaeng-ah?" ask Jihoon

" Can you show us Ken? His mommy here want to talk to him" Leo told

" Okay let me go the bedroom first. Hello N-ah, are you okay now? Joon quite worry when he you were sick today"

" Yes Jihoon hyung. Already better, Leo is here taking a good care of me. "N said

" Okay there he is. Ken, here your mammy and daddy on the phone" Jihoon show the screen toward his baby face that is snuggling with his favourite aunty Joon.

" Mommy! are you okay now? Is Daddy taking good care of you? I miss you Mommy. Daddy also." tell Ken while holding the phone.

" Mommy miss you too baby. Don't make any trouble okay when you staying there" advise N to his son.

" I will behaved mommy. Mommy quick be good okay. Eat mommy's medicine okay. Aunty Joon is here with KenKen, Uncle Jihoon too"Β 

" Okay baby. Mommy need to rest now. Tomorrow daddy will call again okay" said Leo.

" Okay Daddy! Love you Mommy! Love you Daddy!" shout Ken

" We love you too honey. Joon-ah thank you for taking care of Ken, Sorry for troubling both of you" said Leo again

" Dont worry guys. I'm happy to have my baby nephew here. Dont worry okay? Bye guys!"

"Bye! Good Night!" greet Leo before end the call session.

" okay now let sleep babe. You need the rest." said Leo while fixing the bed to make N comfortable.

" Thank you honey and sorry for making you worry " tell N softly.

" It's okay baby. Hope tomorrow you goona be fine okay. Let's sleep" said Leo and bring N head to his chest and hug him to sleep.

" Good night honey".."Good Night baby"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hai guys! so here the new update . and yeah Its 5.30Β am here in Malaysia.Β 

I just finished my Sahur/Sahoor for 9th Ramadhan. Sorry i know it's late update because i'm just too caught in my Ramadhan activities/stuffs with my family.Β 

so i hope you guys enjoy this new update and see you till the next chapter.

Comment down below and subscribe to my story ! Bye, Love ya !!!!