2/2 fun time

9 Girls adventure time

It's already 2PM, so Tiffany shouted loud enough for all of them to hear.

"HEY! GIRLS! DO YOU WANNA EAT NOW?! ARE YOU HUNGRY?! WE'VE DECIDED TO EAT AT THE NEAREST RESTAURANT FROM THIS BEACH AND THERE ARE A LOT OF DELICIOUS FOOD THERE! IF YOU WANT TO EAT, COME HERE IMMEDIATELY AND IF YOU DON'T WANT, YOU CAN CONTINUE PLAYING HERE."

Yoona was the first one to reach Tiffany's side while Taeyeon and Jessica is still chatting while waiting for those hungry people to report to Tiffany's side.

Sooyoung was about to run to Tiffany's side, but felt a sudden pain on her head and remembered that Sunny and her are still deciding who will stop hitting each other first and the person who stop first will be a loser.

Sooyoung was then determined to be the winner, but Tiffany kept on shouting "FOOD" this word, so Sooyoung can't take it anymore and hit Sunny one last time before running towards Tiffany with her long legs.

Sunny then used her real power (Teleportation) to reach there faster then Sooyoung


Sunny kept it as a secret to suprise them, and use it for emergency, a.k.a: revenge


"HOW DID YOU!?"

"It's my real power :P"

"You cheater!"

And so Sunny and Sooyoung continued their fight infront of Tiffany now.

 

Seohyun stopped flying when she heard Tiffany shouting. She decided to stop circulating her brain for awhile and eat first as she haven't eaten anything since yesterday night.

Seohyun heard someone shouting for her name, so she looked at the person and saw Hyoyeon.

Seohyun then went to look for Hyoyeon

"Hyoyeon unnie, what's wrong do you have any problem? Do you need my help?"

"Seohyun-ah  really really need your help. I have a big problem."

"What is it unnie, I'll help!"

"I'm too lazy to run or walk, all I need you to do is to carry me and fly to Tiffany's side."

"That's all? I thought there was something serious, but anyways, being a lazy person isn't a good thing Hyoyeon unnie."

 

*Seohyun carried Hyoyeon unnie*

"Hyoyeon unnie, be prepared, I'm gonn start flying soon."

"Just fly already. I'm too cool to be scared."

 

*Seohyun tried to fly*

"Seohyun? Why aren't you flying yet...?"

"Hyoyeon unnie, I think you're too... heavy?...for me to carry you and fly around..."

"I think you lack muscles, Seo, MUSCLES! NOT I"M FAT!"

"OK unnie, chill. I'll try again."

 

"Hey! what you 2 doing?" asked Yuri.

"I'm training her muscles." replied Hyoyeon, cooly.

"Oo I see. Bye I'll get going first They're leaving in 2 minutes time."

"Bye unnie" said Seohyun.

"Quick Seo!"

"Ok unnie, I'm trying my best"

 

*Seo started flying*

"WAHHH!! YOU SCARED ME! CAN'T  YOU JUST TELL ME YOU'RE ABOUT TO FLY BEFORE FLYING?!?!"

"You said you're too cool to be scared and you rushed me to fly, why are you still blaming me?"

"Oh just shut up."

 

Fany: "OK GIRLS! FOLLOW MY LEAD!"

*All of them reached the nearest restaurant*

Fany: "Ok you can buy what you want to eat now, we'll sit at the table around the corner."

Yoona and Soyoung, then rushed to take all kinds of food in this restaurant.

 

Sunny: "Hey giant! why are you plucking the restaurant's decoration leaves?!"

Soo: "Oh it's a decoration?...I thought it's a new kind of vegetables. It looks delicious though."

Sunny: "I guess too tall isn't a good thing. The brain doesn't work in a normal way."

Soo: "HEY! Are you saying me?!...and did you just call me a giant?!"

Sunny: "I just met a Giant that has slow reaction and is stupid."

Soo: "YOU!...You this!......shorty!"

Sunny: "DID YOU JUS CALL ME SHROTY?! YOU THIS GIANT!"

Soo: "SHORTY!"

 

Yoong: "Sunny unnie you said you'll treat us food right?!"

Sunny: "Yeah...but now I'm gonna treat you only. This Giant! just made me angry."

Yoong: "OK! Thank you Sunny unnie~!"

Soo: "AHHH! I forget that she'll treat me food too!"

Soo: "Sunny unnie~!"

Sunny: "Go away!"

Soo: "..."

 

Tae: "So...Hyoyeon... what you gonna eat?"

Hyo: "Food"

Tae: "I know, but what kind of food?"

Hyo: "Edible food"

Tae: "Ok..."

*Hyoyeon then left to eat*

Sica: "Hey Tae. What are you doing?"

Tae: "Hi. I don't know what to eat."

Sica: "Wanna share with me? I can' finish it since  I'm not really hungry."

Tae: "Ok :)"

 

Fany: "Hello Seo!"

Seo: "Hello Tiffany unnie."

Fany: "Just call me Fany~"

Seo: "But I'll feel uncomfortable calling you that."

Fany: "It's okay then."

 

Yul: "Hey Soo. Why are you crying?"

Soo: "I lost my chance to get free food."

Yul: "...That's why you're crying?"

Soo: "Yeah."

Yul: "That's childish."

Soo: "That shorty is more childish!"

Yul: "Whose that shorty?"

Soo: "SUNNY!"

Sunny: "I heard you. You'll get it from me later, giant."

Yul: "HAHAHA GIANT!!"

Soo: "SHUT UP!"

Yul: "Ok bye. I'll go eat my food first. All of them are already there. Only you're still here."

Soo: "Wait! I'm coming."

Yul: "Hw about your food?"

Soo: "Oh yah!"

Yul: "Bye~"

 

*All of them ate on one big table at the corner of the restaurant*

Seo: "Sooyoung unnie, stop taking people's food using your hands, it's disgusting!"

Soo: "Shorry"

Hyo: "If you take mine again, I'll poke your eyes."

Soo: "._. I won't."

 

Fany: "OK! Now it's already 3.30PM are you girls tired?"

Sica: "YES!"

Hyo: "As expected. A lazy bum here~"

Sica: "Shut up, eye poker-.-"

Fany: "Then do you girls wanna go back and take a nap?"

Tae: "Ok. We woke up early in the morning and went to the beach to play.I'm sure all of us are tired already."

Sunny: "Let's GO!"

 

-Sunny room-

Tae: "Sunny... can.... I sleep.....with...you?..."

Sunny: "Are you scared?"

Tae: "A little."

Sunny: "Ok then :)"

Sica knocked on the door and opened it.

Sica: "Sunny...can you.........err. am I disturbing you 2?"

Tae: "Oh no. No, I'm just came to tell her that I'm sleeping with her."

Sica: "Oh.. Sunny... can you lend me.. your..b...r..ah?"

Sunny: "What? can you repeat yourself?"

Tae: " I...think...I.heard her._."

Tae: "She wanted to borrow your *whisper*bra."

Sunny:" WHAT?! Why?"

Sica: "...I can't find it, but I promise you once I found mine, I'll return you nice and clean."

Sunny: "Here you go! *throws* and thanks by the way!"

"Sica: "What? I'm the one who supposed to be thanking you though."

Sunny: "I know why you're borrowing mine and not others, and I can tell that it is complement ;)"

Tae: "What do you 2 mean?!"

Sica & Sunny: "Hahaha!"


Sorry for not updating for so long.

If you enjoy reading, you can comment, subscribe or upvote :D

Thanks for reading.

If you want any of their moments like eg:TaeNy you can comment and I'll make their moments in the next chapter.