Mr. Park?!

9 Girls adventure time

Tae-Healing


Sica-Freezing


Sun-Knowing other's power and have a 50% chance of successfully mimicing their power.


Fany-Produce loud sound that can make people's head pain and stop what they're doing


Hyo- Super strength


Yul-Stop time


Soo-Long limbs /stretchable limbs


Yoong-Telekinesis (to move things without touching)


Seo-Flying

Just incase you forget their powers :)

 


 

Yul: "I can stop the time and try to find her"

 

Sun: "But it'll take too long. Look! the sea is so big! Bigger than Sooyoung's mouth!"

 

Soo: "HEY!"

 

Yoong: "So... what should we do now?

Yul: "How about... we find a giant magnet?!"

 

Tae: "for what?!"

 

Yul: "since her body has so many iron, we can attract her out of the sea by using a giant magnet"

 

*All face-palm except for Sooyoung*

 

Soo: "NICE ONE YURI! Why didn't think of that?"

 

Fany: "That doesn't even make sense -.-"

 

Seo: "Unnies, actually those iron you get from your food is not the real iron like those which is attracted by the magnets, it-"

 

Sica: "Shh... stop your story and quick think of an idea already! It's an emergency here!"

 

Tae: "oh ya! quick! anybody have idea?!"

 

Soo: "I think she can survive down there though"

 

All: "WHAT?!"

 

Soo: "She likes to drink right? she can just drink all the water from the sea."

 

Sun: "We have 2 idiots here -.-"

 

Yul & Soo: "HEY!"

 

Sun: "I think I can teleport into the sea to find her"

 

Tae: "but... that's very dangerous."

 

Sun: "no choice, but I'm the only one who can teleport, so I'll teleport back if I found anything."

 

Tae: "ok then.. becareful :( "

Sun: "I will :) "

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

 

After saying goodbye to them, I teleported into the sea and started swimming around to find Hyoyeon.

I saw 1 giant suspicious looking rock. I thought that maybe Hyoyeon might be behind the rock or something, so I decided to swim near the rock, but suddenly, I was like being pushed down into the...sand?

I don't know, but when I open my eyes, I'm not in the water anymore!

I'm shocked and scared when I heard someone say "Hey Sunny! How did you come here?!"

 

I turned around and saw Hyoyeon relaxing at a corner sitting on a chair, I was more shocked.

Hyoyeon then said: "I also don't really know what happened actually. I just know that when I fell into the water, some dolphins or something pushed me down into the sand? I don't know. When I open my eyes, I'm here already and the dolphin or something talked to me! It says that this is a magical place and nobody ever came here before, only people with special power i able to see them and come here. And... above us it's the water, so this place is like the land of underwater."

"WOW! that's super cool! but we're so worried for you! why didn't you come up and tell us?"

Hyo: "I'm too lazy, and I don't even know how to get out of here."

"oh ok then. I'll go call all of them to come here now."

 

*Nobody's P.O.V*

All: "WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!"

Sun: "I KNOW RIGHT?!"

Tae: "Unbelievable~ unbelievable~"

Soo: "Any nice food here though?"

Yoong: "I was about to ask that."

Yul: "Can the animals really talk?"

Yul (english) : "hello..manimal, I is a Yuree! Corn Yuree! I play you together?"

Sica: "What are you even talking about? -.-"

Yul: "Engrish. You won't understand engrish, so you keep quiet."

Sica: "Yeah yeah. Whatever."

Soo: "that seaweed looks nice!"

yoong:" can we fried the seaweed here? I don't think raw seaweed will taste nice, but you'll never know ;)"

 

Soo:" let's try it later together, shall we?"

 

yoong:" that sounds cool. I'm on!"

 

soo:" it's a deal then😁"

Sica:" so HyoYeon why aren't you scared about all these?"

 

hyo:" the animals told me not to worry they told me that I'll be fine and they won't hurt me."

 

tae:" wow you're so... Stupid? You believed it right away?"

 

hyo:" no choice but to believe them at that time. So I just chose to believe them and that's it"

 

seo:" so what are we going to do now?"

 

sun:" maybe play games?"

 

suddenly some deep low voice interrupted them from their talks. 

 

All of of them turn their heads towards the direction and shouted 

"MR. PARK?!!😶😶😮"

 

Mr park:" ok I'll reveal my real identity now."

 

yul:" is this some kind of a secret agent thingy?"

 

fany:" shh! No interrupting. I wanna find out who mr. park exactly is."

 

Mr. Park:" actually I also have super power just like you all, but-"

 

Soo:" you know that we have Powers?! Are you trying to abuse us now? Are you forcing us to harm the world with our powers now?!!!!! OMG help me!!!"

 

Seo: " SooYoung unnie stop being so dramatic and let mr. Park finish what he wanted to say first."

 

mr. Park:" as I was saying, I have power just like all of you, but I have more than one power and that I can know who is a normal person or a person with power or that is the person good or bad, so when I first saw 9 of you, I requested to teach all of you as I know that all of you have powers, but I'm afraid to just reveal it to all of you that all 9 of you have powers, so I decided to wait until you guys reveal it yourselves and now that you have, I have some important missions I need all of you to do."

 

fany:" wow so you knew all along?! And was all this a set up? Those animals that bring us down here?!"

 

mr. Park:" actually all over South Korea ocean , sea or even river etc. there's this special underground thingy for those who have powers like us and this is where we will do our mission. I'll introduce to you what these place or animals have to do with your super powers, but I think you guys are tired already, so get back and rest first."

 

sun:" but how do we get out of this place? And this place is-"

 

Suddenly all of them reached outside of their hotel and was shocked

 

sica:" Is that a ... Dream?"

 

yoong:" I don't think so because it's so real!"

 

soo:" how about my seaweed!?" :(

 

tae:" I'm sure it's not a dream I think he just teleported us back here. Let's get back to our rooms and rest first."

 


 

Long time no update >~<

This is a short update

just enjoy this chapter and comment what do you think about this story or anything you want. Subscribe if you find this story interesting and upvote if you think this story deserve it •<>•