Girls' Generation

9 Girls adventure time

It's time for them to go home and they started asking each other which way they are going and realized that they stayed at the same neighbourhood and near each other's house, and some of them are even neighbours.

 

Neighbours:

 Hyo Soo Yoong

Sica & Seo

Fany & Yul

Tae & Sun

 

They walked home together, and get to know each other more like what they like to eat, their style...

*Hyo Soo Yoong*

Soo: "Hey guys! what do you like to eat? what's your favourite food?"

Yoong: " I like kimchi, spicy rice cake, Mc Donald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, basically evrything that can be eaten :D"

Soo: "YEAH! HIGH-FIVE! I LIKE ALL TYPES OF FOOD TOO!"

Yoong: "What happen to you Sooyoung? why are you drooling?"

Soo: "Am I? hehe I'm thinking about all thoese foods. What about you Hyo? What do you like?"

Then they realized that Hyoyeon have already left them alone when they started the topic about food.

 

*Sica & Seo*

Seo: "Hello unnie. I'm glad that I have a friend like you as my neighbour :)"

Sica: "Yeah..."

Seo: "...Ermm.. unnie I'm actually a very scary person. If I tell you something about me, will you be scared of me and not be my friend anymore?"

Sica: "I'm also a very scary person, but you can tell me about you. I promise I'll still be your friend."

Seo: "Really? but I'm still scared to tell, but when I don't tell, I feel like I'm a bad person hiding something from my friends."

Sica: "You can trust me, I'm also not as good as you think"

Seo: "Actually...... I'm not like a normal human."

Sica: "What do you mean?"

Seo: "I have super power, and I'm afraid that if I tell you guys about this, you guys will not be my friends anymore and will stay far away from me."

Sica: "I also have super power, so it's ok"

Seo: "Don't lie unnie. If you're scared of me now, you can go first. I won't harm you or anything."

Sica: "I'm serious!"

*Sica showed Seo her powers*

Seo: "WOW! Unnie! you're not lying to me! :)"

Sica: "Told you."

Seo: " I have the ability to fly and when I'm young, I would often fly around my house, and when those maids in my house saw me flying, they'll faint and they would quit their job immediately. None of them wanna be my friends after knowing that I'm not normal"

Sica: "WOW! That's totally cool! and by the way, you're not not normal, you're just special :)"

Seo: " Thanks unnie! you're the best!"

*Seo then hugged Sica tightly*

 

*Fany & Yul*

Fany: "Hey Yuri!"

Yul: "Hi."

Fany: "...Yuri?..."

Yul: "erm...yesh?"

Fany: "I...erm...I wanna tell you that......"

Yul: "What do you wanna tell me?"

Fany: "erm... nothing. Let's just go home."

 

*Tae & Sun*

Sun: "Tae! Let's be best friends with our classmates :)"

[Tae & Sun have been best friends since young when they first met as neighbours]

Tae: "But I'm scared that..."

Sun: "Don't worry. I actually have something to tell you."

Tae: "What? did you use your powers to bully them like in the past when you bully my friends?!"

Sun: "No! of course not! I just wanna ell you that actually all of our classmates have powers."
Tae: "WOW Really?! How do you know?"

Sun: "Did you forget that I haeve the power to see people's power and have a 50% success rate to mimic their powers?"

Tae: "Oh Yeah! I nearly forgot about it already."

Sun: "What kind of bestfriend are you? -.-"

Tae: "The kind of bestfriend that can forget about your most special things hehe.."

Sun: "Let's go home. I'm hungry already, and I decide to tell all of them tomorrow about all of us having powers."

Tae: "SURE! That sounds cool"

 

*Tomorrow morning in school"

All of them are waiting in the classroom for the lesson to start, but it's still too early, so they were just sitting and chatting with each other and the only person not here was Jessica.

They started asking each other whether Jessica was late or did anything happened to her just then she came in walking lifeless-ly like she was sleepwalking.

 

Everyone looked at Jessica and she's still closing her eyes.

Seohyun being the good neighbour she is, went to wake Jessica up, but she get nothing.

Tiffany went beside Jessica's ers and shouted so loud that Jessica's eyes immediately shot opened and the rest of them covered their ears.

 

Once everyone was 100% awake, Sunny suddenly told them to sit in a circular formation and so they did.

Sun: "I have something to tell you guys, but please don't be afraid of each other or anything."

Tae: "Yeah. We're all good right?"

All of them agreed and waited for Sunny to say something.

Sun: "All of us have superpower and there's no point hiding anymore."
All of them were shocked to hear it from Sunny

Sun: "I have the power to be able to see other people's power and have a 50% chance to mimic their powers."

Sunny then told them their powers to all the 8 others.

Sun: "Tae-Healing

Sica-Freezing

Me (Sunny)-Knowing other's power and have a 50% chance of successfully mimicing their power.

Fany-Produce loud sound that can make people's head pain and stop what they're doing

Hyo- Super strength

Yul-Stop time

Soo-Long limbs /stretchable limbs

Yoong-Telekinesis (to move things without touching)

Seo-Flying

Hope you guys don't mind me exposing it to all of us as I think that we can be the bestest friends because all of us have powers and I thought that you guys would'nt tell each other about your powers, afraid of being exposed, so I helped"

 

Yul *whisper to Fany*: "So this is what you want to tell me yesterday :>"

All of them then stared at each other, not knowing what to do.

 

Tae: "Ok since we know each other's powers already, why not we form a group?"

Sun: "OK! I'm in!"

Seo: "I'm in too! I don't have any friends and I guess you guys will be my bestest friends :)"

Fany: "NO PROBLEM! I LOVE IT!"

Yul: "Ok I'm in too"

Soo: "If I'm in,... would I get any free food?"

Yoong: "If yes, I'm in too"

Sun: "Yes...-.- I'll treat you guys to eat later"

Soo & Yoong: "YEAH! FREE FOOD FOR LIFE! WE'RE IN"

Sun: "I'll treat you guys once only"

Soo & Yoong: "As long as there's free food hehe:)"

Hyo: "I'm still too cool for this kind of things"

Sica: "Yeah me too"

Tae: "Come on. Everyone's in except you 2. Come on just join. I promise it'll be fun."

Sica: "I'm not interested still"

Hyo: "yeah me too"

Seo: "Come on unnies I'm sure it'll be great for all of us to hang around right? since we are special. Sica unnie Hyo unnie please join? I really want to have more friends as I don't have any friends except for you guys. So will you 2 join?"

Sica & Hyo: "Ok I'll join! stop talking already"

Seo: "YAY!! Now I have 8 unnies!"

 

Tae: "What shall we name our group?"

Fany: "PINKIES!"

Hyo: "NOO!"

Yul: "How about Mickey and Minnie?"

Sica: "EW! NO WAY!"

Seo: "The girls that are special and unique?"

Soo: "That's too long. How I wish it was Subway footlong."

Yoong: "Yeah me too."

Soo: "How about foodies?"

Yoong: "AGREE!"

Tae: "YUCKS!"

Sun: "Game-pros?"

Sica: "Er of course not?!"

Sica: "Queens of cool?"

Tae: "Hey I like that!"

Hyo: "I'm way cooler than that"

Tae: "Butter?"

Fany: "What kind of name is that?! hahaha!!"

Sun: "Tae... Don't think I don't know. You mean butts right -.-"

Tae: "Ermm.. no? ._."

Hyo: "Hyolo? that sounds totally cool"

Seo: "But that's unfair. It only contain your name, how about us?"

Yoong: "Since we're all girls, how about girls power?"

Hyo: "How about Power Puff Girls? -.-"

Yoong: "Hey I like that!"

All 8 others: "NO!!"

Seo: "How about Girls' Generation?"

TaeSun: "I like that!"

Fany: "Me too!"

Yul: "Erm that sounds cool I love it!"

Soo&Yoong: "I'm ok with it"

Hyo: "But.."

Sica: "Ok I agree... just let me sleep"

Hyo: "I have no objections either since all of you liked it."

Seo: "YAY! Thanks unnnies!"

 

From now on, they're called Girls' Generation.

 

The bell rang and it's time for them to start their lessons.