YoonYul power

9 Girls adventure time

The school bell rang indicating that it is break time.

The 9 girls sat awkwardly at their seats pondering whether to stay at class or eat alone

until Sooyoung asked the class : "How bout' all of us be bestfriends and go eat as much as we want?

Can someone treat me?^-^"

There is no reaction...

Sooyoung: "AHAHAHAHA ..... Just kidding ._. , Let's go eat together!"

Yoona is the first to agree and stood next to sooyoung, slowly all the girls agreed and went to the canteen to get food.

They all got their food and sat in the order of :

 

Sooyoung Yoona

 

Yuri Hyoyeon
T A B L E
Sunny Tiffany

Taeyeon

Seohyun

Jessica 


Tiffany: "since there's only 9 of us in the class, means that we would be hanging around with each other

more, so why not we form a group? what shall we name it? "

All of them started to agree to form a group except for 1 person. Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon: "I'm to cool for you guys. I'm not interested."

Yuri (in English just to show off): " cam on Hioleon, it well bee beli pun. I plomise yo."

The 8 others doesn't understand what she just said and just gave a

straight face some tried to laugh to dismiss the awkwardness atmosphere.. it didn't work.

After many minutes of silence Hyoyeon suddenly said: "Fine, i will join the group.

Not for the sake of you guys but myself, I don't wanna be alone."

Tiffany: "YAY, THAT'S  FINE AS LONG AS EVERYONE IS IN ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^"

Sunny: "Why are you always so cheerful and excited Tiffany?"

Sooyoung: " Yeah what SoonKyu said is right."

Tiffany just laughed

Sunny: "Yah! slender woman! I thought I called you guys to not call me by my real name. -.-"

All of them laughed and seems to get closer to each other as time pass by.

Finally break time is over and it's time for them to go back to lesson.

Yoona and Sooyoung is talking about food 

Sooyoung: "yeah pizza is the best especialy when it is filled with cheese :P"

Yoona: " I love it when my ramen is full of eggs :PP"

Sooyoung: " i know right! I also add extra sauce in it :PPP"

Yoona: "BAAHAHAH, we shall eat after school, wanna invite the others? :PPPP"

Sooyoung: "SURE I hope they would like to come with us to have a food fest:PPPPP"

Yoona: "why are we making this face? :PPPPPP"

Sooyoung: " i don't really know :PPPPPPP"

Yoona: " okay lets stop"

Sooyoung: "O_O ok"

 

They returned to class and it looks like only Seohyun was studying.

Hyoyeon was listening to some rock song while Sooyoung and Yoona are sharing food.

Jessica was sleeping, Yuri was talking to herself, Sunny was playing with her phone under the table.

Taeyeon was eating her gummy bear and spinning her pen, Tiffany was looking at a magazine filled with pink stuffs,

while Seohyun was the only one who was listening to the teacher teaching.

*PE lesson*

It's time for them to change to PE clothes and all of them went to their locker to take it,

while Yoona was lazy to walk so she just used her powers to bring her clothes to her.

Yuri was very competitive and rushed to the locker and accidentally saw what Yoona did as she was walking towards the changing room. She got afraid and did not have the courage to ask Yoona about what happened thus kept quite about it. Yoona saw that Yuri was already here and wondered if Yuri had saw what she just did, so she decided to ask Yuri about it later.

After all of them changed to their PE clothes, they went outside to form a group:

underlined, 1 group/ not underlined, another group

 

Yoona Yuri Sooyoung  Sunny Tiffany
Jessica Seohyun Taeyeon Hyoyeon  

Mr. Park: " alright girls, it's me again i'm basically your teacher for every subject because of a special reason. Maybe you guys will discover it in a later time?"

9 Girls: "*whine*"

Mr. Park: "Alright , we will be playing dodgeball anyone doesn't know how to play it?"

Seohyun:"Professer Park , I don't know how to play it"

Mr. Park: "okay then I'll explain the rules. So the opponent team have to throw a ball and aim it at other classmate, if you got hit you are out , you will only be in if your teammates caught a ball without it bouncing on the floor or not get hit by it. if you caught the ball and not get hit, you are not out and can continue playing, understand?"

Seohyun: "Yes, thank you professer Park i will not forget how to play this game so that i may apply the knowledge when i grow up"

Mr. Park: " ._.|| okay. great....SO lets start??"

 

While waiting for the game to start, Yoona went to find Yuri.

Yoona*whisper*: "Yuri"

Yuri : ...*don't dare to move*

Yoona : "Did you saw what happened just now? ok I'll confess, I have superpower which is telekinesis, the ability to move things from a distance with mindpower. Don't tell the others please?"

Yuri : "O_O oh. I have something to tell you, but can you promise me not to tell the others too?"

Yoona : "I'll promise you as long as you don't say mine"

Yuri : " ok. Actually I also have a super power. The power to stop time."

Yoona : "really? can you prove it to me?"

Yuri : "ok. when I stop the time, I'll run over to the end of the court and start the time again, so when you see me, I'll be already standing at the end."

Yoona : "ok! that's cool!"

*Yuri stops the time and run to the end of the court and starts the time again*

Yoona : "WOW! that's totally cool! I wish I had that power."

*Yuri came back to Yoona's side*

Yuri : "Such coincidence that we have super power and is in the same class :)"

Yoona : "yeah! I wonder how would the others feel if they knew that we have powers"