TaeYeon Jessica Seohyun

9 Girls adventure time

Happy Birthday to me! 25 January! So I posted this chapter first. The rest I'll update another day when I have time. I did not update my story for so long and I felt guilty about it, but it's all my school's fault! Okay just hope you enjoy this chapter and Happy birthday to me again!!


TaeYeon Jessica SeoHyun side

 
TaeYeon P.O.V
 
We started hearing the sounds of dinosaurs nearing us. 
 
We're all very scared. 
 
"Let's make a quick plan of how to eliminate them using our powers! Quick!!"
I shouted
 
"How about we go to the library and find out how to eliminate dinosaurs? It'll take awhile, but it's better than staying here not knowing what to do right??"
Seohyun replied me. 
 
Aigoo. She's such a...  innocent baby? Or just stupid?
 
"We're on an island. There's no library or anything. And how does library even have things like how to eliminate dinosaurs?!"
Jessica shouted at Seohyun like Seohyun is an idiot or something. 
 
"Okay. I'm sorry. I usually go to the library when I need to know or check something." Seohyun then told us. 
 
"Eee aahhhh!" (Dino sound)
 
OMG! The dinosaurs are near us now what should we do?!
 
Before we can do anything, there's a dinosaur standing in front of us looking at Jessica as she's in the middle. 
 
Jessica P.O.V (back to before Dino sound)
 
OMG! Is Seohyun stupid or what?!
How can there be a library outbid nowhere in this island?!
 
I don't even know why is she so clever when she wanted us to go to a library at this kind of place and time. 
 
*dino sound*
 
OMG the dinosaurs are coming! What should I do!? Before I can react, there's a dinosaurs standing in front of us, looking at me. 
 
I move to the right, the dinosaur followed me. I moved to the left, the dinosaurs followed me too!!
 
Am I that beautiful that even dinosaurs are attracted to me?!
 
"TaeYeon. Seohyun. Why is the dinosaur looking at me like that?"
 
"I think the dinosaur likes you."
TaeYeon said. 
 
"Yeah I think so too!"
I then replied her. 
 
"What is this dinosaur? It looks cute."
Seohyun suddenly asked. 
 
"It's a T-Rex."
TaeYeon replied her. 
 
Why are they still discussing about what is this dinosaur?!
 
Suddenly the dinosaur roared loudly and ..........……….......................
 
I think I'm being eaten by the dinosaur. 
 
Eew! The T-Rex stomach is so dark and sticky and dirty!
 
Hey is that my arm!? 
 
T-Rex broke my arm!! Ouch!!! I feel it now!!
 
Seohyun P.O.V
 
Ahh! The T-Rex are Jessica unnie!!
 
"TaeYeon unnie! What should we do?!"
 
"I don't know!"
 
"I'll fly up to hit that dinosaur!"
 
I flew above the T-Rex head and started hitting it. 
 
My hand felt pain, but I bet he think I'm just tickling him!
 
The T-Rex suddenly faced me and I'm scared now!
 
Suddenly, the T-Rex used his hands and tried to hit me. 
 
Hahaha!! This is like the funniest thing that ever happened!! His hands are too short!! Hahahaha!!!
 
"OH MY GAWT! THIS IS TOO EPIC! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE!"
 
Then I saw TaeYeon unnie taking her phone out and I think she's videoing this scene that the T-Rex is trying to hit me with the short hands of his which is like swatting away flies in the air. 
 
"SAVE ME!!"
I heard someone shouted. 
 
And I knew who is it. 
 
"TaeYeon unnie stop it! Jessica unnie needs help!"
 
TaeYeon then took some tree branches and poked the T-Rex. 
 
Suddenly, the T-Rex frozed. 
 
TaeYeon P.O.V
 
Is the T-Rex frozen?
 
It's not even winter. 
 
Then I realized its Jessica!
 
She's using her powers!
 
I then quickly took some sharp glass on the floor and cut the T-Rex big belly and saw Jessica. Jessica climbed out while taking her... arm?!
 
Then I realized the T-Rex are her arm!
 
"Jessica!!! OMG! WHAT SHOULD WE DO??!"
 
"TaeYeon unnie you should heal her! Since its your power!"
 
Ooh! Right!
 
"Okay I'll leave you two alone since its a TaengSic moment >.<" Seohyun whispered. 
 
TaeYeon then took Jessica's broken arm and started healing it. 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"What do you think? -.-"
 
"Erm... Pain?"
 
"Are you speaking rubbish? Because I don't speak that language-.-"
 
"So you don't feel pain? Really?!"
 
"Are you stupid? Of course it feels pain! And you're there happily laughing while I'm rolling around inside the dinosaurs stomach."
 
"What? You're rolling around inside?"
 
"Yup. There's so many movement. And I heard you laughing like an old lady."
 
"Ooh! You should've seen it! The T-Rex was trying to hit Seohyun with its short hands while seohyun's trying to save you! Hahaha it's so funny!"
 
"Oh. So Seohyun is trying to save me while you're just laughing down there?! Such a heartless old lady!"
 
"I'm saving you now right? 😇"
 
"Yeah yeah! Is it done?!"
 
"Yup. Try moving your arm."
 
Then I moved and it dropped out -.-!
 
"Hey! Pay attention when you heal me can you! It dropped out again!"
 
"Okay okay. Sorry~"
 
Thn finally after like years of healing, it's done. 
 
Seohyun P.O.V
 
I'm back after the TaengSic moment. 
 
Jessica kept on following me now. I don't know why, but when I asked her, she just says that I'm nice not like TaeYeon unnie. I don't get it. 
 
"So what should we do now? The T-Rex might unfreeze anytime right unnies?"
 
"Yeah. We should think of something now."
 
Suddenly there's a lot of dinosaurs noise. We looked up at the same time and we saw about 4 new dinosaurs are walking or flying or running around!
 
TaeYeon P.O.V
 
"Hey I think we should start eliminating them now."
 
We ran around together to find some twigs and useful things that can help us. 
 
And we made a camp fire! Or Dino fire? Whatever. 
 
I think the dinosaurs smelled it or saw the fire as the started approaching the fire. 
 
We then started lighting whatever we take like big leaves and throw at them, or those small sharp branches. 
 
I'm very good at shooting, so I took a lighted up stick and threw it at the nearest dinosaur, and the dinosaur became crazy, it started roaring and running in circles. 
 
I then took the chance to throw more fire sticks at him and! He disappeared into ashes? I don't know 
 
Now 3 dinosaurs left. 
 
Seohyun P.O.V
 
Wow TaeYeon unnie is so cool!
 
I tried to follow her and so I lighted up the sticks and when I was about to throw, the dinosaur roared so loud that I got shocked, so I accidentally burnt my fingers. 
 
"Seohyun! Are you okay? Does it hurts? Is it pain? Do you need TaeYeon? What do you need? Sweets? Toys? Fire? TV? Tell me! I'll give you! Don't die! Please don't die Seohyun! You're the only one who's good to me! Please be alive!"
Jessica suddenly shouted at me. 
 
0.o what?! Why do I need a TV or anything that she said? I just slightly burnt my finger. And I won't die. People don't die just from burning their fingers. 
 
"Jessica unnie, I won't die so easily, relax. :) I'm still alive and I know that all of them are good to you too, not only me."
 
Is this a SeoSic moment? :D
 
"Ooh. Take care seohyun. Dot injure yourself again okay?"
 
"Okay Jessica unnie!"
 
"Hey! What are you two talking about?! I've already eliminated 2 myself and you're still chatting?!"
TaeYeon shouted. 
 
Jessica P.O.V
 
There's now 2 dinosaur left, I helped TaeYeon to freeze the flying dinosaur, and Seohyun flew up to carry the dinosaur down, lastly, TaeYeon threw it to the camp fire site and watch it disappear. 
 
We did this to the last dinosaur and! We've completed our mission!!!!
 
Suddenly there's a voice coming out of nowhere like from speakers?
"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. YOU MAY NOW BE TELEPORTED BACK."
 
"Yay!!" All of us cheered happily. 
 
I wonder how the others are doing. 

Happy Birthday to me 😎👏😁❤️👑🎉🎊🎁🎂🍰